4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I appreciate that Assumption Day is a religious occasion, but it just sounds like a standard day on this forum.
Waiting for Entitlement Day! :ROFLMAO:
Well, I guess you're not from Italy and you have no idea of what Ferragosto (from latin: Feriae Augusti) is.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
dev but most likely her canon fate is to be given to callisto.
I imagine you're right, just annoying she seems to have been completely forgotten about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
even though she should be right there. My main issue with this VN, his previous was ok for what it was, but this one just has so many holes and plot issues and contradictions it let's what is otherwise an interesting story down badly.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Rebirth [Ep.5 Update 5] [LikesBlondes]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Rebirth Hotfixes updated for Ep. 5 Update 5.

This hotfix fixes two wrong images & corrects 21+ lines of dialog in Ep. 5 Update 5.

Last edited:

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I can't beat Marcius in Ep 4 and only get the bad ending. I searched the thread and the end of EP 4 save I found didn't work.

When I played, I got the requisite skills (claws, etc.), but they don't appear on my character information sheet (as shown in attached image). Should they? How do I know whether my skills transferred over from Ep 3 to Ep4? I'm trying to figure out whether I'm experiencing a bug. Screenshot 2023-08-28 115610.png

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Unlocked

Hi

It's finished.
Thank you all for your patience. Hope everyone enjoys is. And please report any bugs.
On a bit of a different note. I was talking to Pto today, and looking on what we still have to do to finish the story we came up with this hope/prediction. Have our big battle this winter (January), and present the aftermath by around July. This is just looking ahead, and not set in stone. But looking on what we have left to implement, that's the (hope/plan). Don't take it as written, what you storyboard and what comes out in the game are never exactly alike. And time time you asume you'll need to do something, and the time it actually takes you to get it done is also never 1 to 1. But that's the rough draft for the rest of the episode.
Ok. I've been talking for too long. Here are the links.
Links
-
-
Android will take a couple of days more.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I can't beat Marcius in Ep 4 and only get the bad ending. I searched the thread and the end of EP 4 save I found didn't work.

When I played, I got the requisite skills (claws, etc.), but they don't appear on my character information sheet (as shown in attached image). Should they? How do I know whether my skills transferred over from Ep 3 to Ep4? I'm trying to figure out whether I'm experiencing a bug. View attachment 2885392
Your prowess and your stealth are too low. Check the .pdf walkthrough to see which choices you should have made.

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes