4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Let's hope her vamp daughter doesn't hate her for that "impeccable" hairstyle.:devilish:

v-45-152_nvidia.png

:cool:Sharon's booty getting bigger while her tits getting small are all side effects of that overgrown stiffy on her crown. :ROFLMAO:

Even the dark dude wearing pink suit smells something rotten amidst those thick bushes. :LOL:

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
My only hope is that we'll finally get to see Calisto vs the Quaester by the next update.
Nah, I doubt she ever would accept that. She's so disconnected with and apathetic toward almost everything, I'd assume becoming Quaestor would be tedious and boring to her. Additionally, that would mean that she answers to someone else. She doesn't strike me as the type willing to answer to anyone about anything. She only even accepted to look into things because she is wise enough to know to take the MC's request seriously.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made compressed Android ports of Rebirth Episodes 1 - 5u5 along with Koga3's multimod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make the multi persistent save thing work (works a treat for PC but doesn't work by default on Android), but Koga3's mod allows you to continue each episode with default choices made and you can change your name and what choices were made using his cheat menu.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Rebirth Episode 1:

Rebirth Episode 2:

Rebirth Episode 3:

Rebirth Episode 4:

Rebirth Episode 5 Update 5:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
No, I'm not from Italy.
Yes, I do know what the Festival of Augustus is (he made August 1st the holiday).
I also know that it's now held on the same day as Assumption Day (August 15th), which is a separate religious holiday relating to the Assumption of Mary.

Not entirely sure what point you're attempting to make here.
The point is that it's like Xmas: nobody's working on that day.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Nah, I doubt she ever would accept that. She's so disconnected with and apathetic toward almost everything, I'd assume becoming Quaestor would be tedious and boring to her. Additionally, that would mean that she answers to someone else. She doesn't strike me as the type willing to answer to anyone about anything. She only even accepted to look into things because she is wise enough to know to take the MC's request seriously.
Oh no, nothing to do with her becoming Quaestor, I'm referring to how he's stepping into her realm and messing with her plans. I feel like she's gonna go and deal with him personally since he messed with her toy and also has something she now wants, which as we've seen, will make her act, in turn leading to what may be a very epic showdown between two butt fuck old vamps.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oh no, nothing to do with her becoming Quaestor, I'm referring to how he's stepping into her realm and messing with her plans. I feel like she's gonna go and deal with him personally since he messed with her toy and also has something she now wants, which as we've seen, will make her act, in turn leading to what may be a very epic showdown between two butt fuck old vamps.
Ah, that makes more sense. I misread your earlier post:
My only hope is that we'll finally get to see Calisto as the Quaester by the next update.
That's why I replied as I did. Haha. Whoops. TBH, I think if Virgil says anything he'll extremely quickly learn he's outmatched. I assume Calisto will just need to say a few words and he'll back off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Made compressed Android ports of Rebirth Episodes 1 - 5u5 along with Koga3's multimod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make the multi persistent save thing work (works a treat for PC but doesn't work by default on Android), but Koga3's mod allows you to continue each episode with default choices made and you can change your name and what choices were made using his cheat menu.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Rebirth Episode 1:

Rebirth Episode 2:

Rebirth Episode 3:

Rebirth Episode 4:

Rebirth Episode 5 Update 5:
You're amazing! Huge thanks from me!

Reactions: Eonor

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Man, I switch to a new pc and lost all my old save data and the process of having to download 4 different versions plus the new 5th episode is such a pain.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Man, I switch to a new pc and lost all my old save data and the process of having to download 4 different versions plus the new 5th episode is such a pain.
Use Kogas cheat mod linked on the main page, with it you can start ep5 with default values.

Reactions: imzahai

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I played chapter 1, was intrigued, but for some reason chapter 2 wouldn't import properly (just failed). Is this a known issue? This was a few months back and I didn't want to fight with it, but I feel like I should give it another chance if there's an easy work around.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
You must play through Chap, 1 until prompted to save the game only then will you be able to import the first chapter into Chap, 2.

Reactions: Hungover00

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so cindy is allive on both paths even on path where mc turned her to ashes so mommy is really powerful to bring her back from beyond death's door.

damn dev ruining our fun.

I'm waiting to see what happens when shield and sword are reunited.
well other is in possession of vigil and other is in possession of frodo's friend and neither will part on it willingly, will take few updates for that happening (next might be mostly sharon dealing with malia and returning back to home).

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes