4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I remember Sharon turning her in the cave and something at the club where she was rather predatory (I think). Don't remember what happened afterwards.
Would really appreciate a synopsis

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Hi, does anyone know how and where to get all of rebirth ep 4 updates so I can play ep5 thanks
Given you're new, the first place to look for older versions in any game thread is the first post. In this thread it's labelled Episodes 1-4 so kind of hard to miss?

However, the ep 1-4 versions here tend to have bugs with the save transfer mechanism.

Fortunately fixed public versions of ep 1-4 are freely available from the devs Patreon:

I remember Sharon turning her in the cave and something at the club where she was rather predatory (I think). Don't remember what happened afterwards.
Nothing much, there's been barely any progress with Laurie. She's gradually got less bitchy with Sharon, and has sort of got her act together. Currently supposed to be watching where Virgil is staying in Scottstown to keep tabs on what he's up to. If you want to know more you'd need to replay.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well, seems that it is imposible to get rid of Astrid, I killed her in the last episode and now she is alive,
Else than a lot of missing pics and bugs, (now I know it is the Zoey mod) Great story and game loving it so far

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, seems that it is imposible to get rid of Astrid, I killed her in the last episode and now she is alive,
Else than a lot of missing pics and bugs, (now I know it is the Zoey mod) Great story and game loving it so far
astrid or cindy? 1st hasn't made any appearance since ........... ~mid ep4?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
astrid or cindy? 1st hasn't made any appearance since ........... ~mid ep4?
Arschtritt; I mean Astrid, I know, I got rid of her in ep4 I gave her to Calisto and sucked her dry in ep4 ; now I started ep5 and got her alive in the basment of Scotsville, the Kid worshiping her, I don't know if it is the Mod to blame but the story went too chaotic after, I'll try a playthrough without the Mod to see, also I did the misstake not to let Laurie live, she is a nuisance (sorry Laurie fans, but she is totally akward) Liked the Story and how it evolves, but some characters have serious changes of personality during the playtrhough, will test it without Mod maybe it gets better,
Anyway great Job Dev (If he ever reads it) and good story like the game and waiting for its continuation.
Honestly I'm a bit disapointed, how the game looses its charm with the last chapter.
But ok I'll wait a bit and unistall the mod and play from scratch let's see how it goes.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Arschtritt; I mean Astrid, I know, I got rid of her in ep4 I gave her to Calisto and sucked her dry in ep4 ; now I started ep5 and got her alive in the basment of Scotsville, the Kid worshiping her, I don't know if it is the Mod to blame but the story went too chaotic after, I'll try a playthrough without the Mod to see, also I did the misstake not to let Laurie live, she is a nuisance (sorry Laurie fans, but she is totally akward) Liked the Story and how it evolves, but some characters have serious changes of personality during the playtrhough, will test it without Mod maybe it gets better,
Anyway great Job Dev (If he ever reads it) and good story like the game and waiting for its continuation.
Honestly I'm a bit disapointed, how the game looses its charm with the last chapter.
But ok I'll wait a bit and unistall the mod and play from scratch let's see how it goes.
Yeah I got that too when I played it . Sent the bitch packing but there she is squatting nude on my basement floor back in her cage like a good little sub... It's a glitch consider it the Ghost of Christmas past and understand that you won't see her again after that. If you are really stressed about it I think there is a Hot Fix somewhere to solve the problem.

Reactions: xapican

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Unlocked

Hi

Thanks to all the people that have sent bug reports. They'll be fixed in the next update.
In the mean time here is the android port.

Best regards
Likesblondes

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
you could try Koga's mod instead and select the part where you fed on her [again] and see if you still see it, rather than starting all the way over.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well we fed on cindy too and now she's allive so ................

tim harriott

Jun 4, 2023
love the story love the powers so far cant wait for more ,BTW first play throught was bad ending lol live and learn hahaahaha

brat899

Jun 8, 2022
If someone could answer my questions it would be great because this game got me confused.
1. What's up with stats reset transferring save from episode 2 to episode 3 all stats go down to 1.
2. Can I and how to save Laurie from the cave in episode 4?
3. How can I beat Marcius in the episode 4?
Last thing, I already got to Marcius fight part of episode 4 and lost, looked it up on the forum and one person suggested following the walkthrough, so I did. In the walkthrough, I followed all the steps to collect as many strength and stealth points but they got reset transferring to episode 3, so what's the point in that, and walkthrough also features "SharonSavLaurie" points and I got them all but ended up without saving Laurie from the cave, this really makes no sense to me at this point.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If someone could answer my questions it would be great because this game got me confused.
1. What's up with stats reset transferring save from episode 2 to episode 3 all stats go down to 1.
Last thing, I already got to Marcius fight part of episode 4 and lost, looked it up on the forum and one person suggested following the walkthrough, so I did. In the walkthrough, I followed all the steps to collect as many strength and stealth points but they got reset transferring to episode 3, so what's the point in that, and walkthrough also features "SharonSavLaurie" points and I got them all but ended up without saving Laurie from the cave, this really makes no sense to me at this point.
1. game bug. might have fix somewhere.
2. save and save, yes by letting sharon turn her into vampire.
3. get high enuf stats and skills.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Your problems largely stem from bugs in the original versions hosted at f95.

These ep1-4 bugs have been fixed by the developers, but the fixed versions haven't been uploaded here.

Fortunately fixed public versions of ep 1-4 are freely available from the devs Patreon:

Download the fixed versions & replay from ep1. As this game has few choices it's very fast to replay if you use the Ctrl/Tab keys.

There are a few minor bugs in ep5, install the hotfix listed in the OP to correct those.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes