4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
wt-mod has hotfixes prolly besides wrong talking heads.
No, what I mentioned covers all reported bugs. If you know of additional bugs by all means report them. Otherwise probably best not to mislead people with speculation.

Use the wt mod if you want a walkthrough or cheats. Use what I discussed if you just want fixes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Use the wt mod if you want a walkthrough or cheats. Use what I discussed if you just want fixes.
previously modder has said not to use hotfixes with mod installed (as of modder applied fixes to mod).

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
previously modder has said not to use hotfixes with mod installed (as of modder applied fixes to mod).
The hotfix says the same. Not sure how that's relevant, the post you quoted says the same thing too... use one or the other.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I remember talk of EPISODE 5 (once complete with all updates), being the final episode of the game. Obviously UPDATE 5 isn't the final as it still has maybe another 4 or 5 updates to complete, but THIS is the last episode.
Really? I seem to remember a post earlier or something saying there could be an Episode 6. I'm not saying it's accurate, IJS it seems like something along these lines was said at some point....

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Really? I seem to remember a post earlier or something saying there could be an Episode 6. I'm not saying it's accurate, IJS it seems like something along these lines was said at some point....
Usually each chapter has about 10 episodes so I doubt that everything will be cleared up in 5 more updates so I think We will see a Chap. 6.
I tried searching the thread for "How many Episodes" Even our good friend Arigon was stating 5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't recall any mention of a 6th episode. Guess a Dev blog, closer to the end of these episode 5 updates will reveal all.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I remember talk of EPISODE 5 (once complete with all updates), being the final episode of the game. Obviously UPDATE 5 isn't the final as it still has maybe another 4 or 5 updates to complete, but THIS is the last episode.
My interpretation of the update log from late August was this would be the last episode. Either way at this point it's likely to finish up mid 2024.
On a bit of a different note. I was talking to Pto today, and looking on what we still have to do to finish the story we came up with this hope/prediction. Have our big battle this winter (January), and present the aftermath by around July. This is just looking ahead, and not set in stone. But looking on what we have left to implement, that's the (hope/plan). Don't take it as written, what you storyboard and what comes out in the game are never exactly alike. And time time you asume you'll need to do something, and the time it actually takes you to get it done is also never 1 to 1. But that's the rough draft for the rest of the episode.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I would have thought it would have another 4 or 5 episodes at this point. Updates are so small and really, what's the end goal here, what exactly is the story....finding Inanna? With update size is that really going to happen anytime soon? There isn't actually any real plot currently imo.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What i understand from Ptolemy it's gonna have 5 episodes but episode 5 is probably gonna run in the from 12 to 14 episode to complete There is no episode 6 or a continuation of Rebirth
Ah, that must be what I was remembering. I didn't remember an "Episode 6" exactly, just that it was gonna be more than what you would normally assume Episode 5 would include, if you compared with previous episodes. Makes sense.

brat899

Jun 8, 2022
What i understand from Ptolemy it's gonna have 5 episodes but episode 5 is probably gonna run in the from 12 to 14 episode to complete There is no episode 6 or a continuation of Rebirth
What do you mean PTOLEMY? You mean LikesBlondes or am I missing something?

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Hi Zoey.

I've had a HDD problem, so I'm late to the party. I just copied my appdata over so the new game would load my savefile, "ASTRID_Eaten" The world is now a better place, and my vamp mommy loves me.

However, your version of ep5part1.rpy has a slight error on line 1163 - it should be

if astfed == False:

However, it reads

if astfed == True:

Explains my shock when the consumed bitch was smiling up at me from her cage :p

Got a few requests for an in Game Walkthrough Mod for this one. Enjoy!
I still love and trust your walkthroughs, first time I've ever come across a typo in one of yours in what, 3 years?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What do you mean PTOLEMY? You mean LikesBlondes or am I missing something?
Basically the same people are on the teams Ptolemy, Likesblondes, and ViitGames. They work together on multiple projects. Something along those lines. So Ptolemy is also part of the Likesblondes team.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Basically the same people are on the teams Ptolemy, Likesblondes, and ViitGames. They work together on multiple projects. Something along those lines. So Ptolemy is also part of the Likesblondes team.
Didn't I read once many years ago that Ptolemy did the story for this and it's LikesBlondes that is doing the graphics?

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes