4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Unlocked

Fuck my life

Remember when I said that I worked last weekend, so it's unlikely that I'll have to work this weekend too?
Well, I do. Was informed today 2 hours before leaving. :(
Why do they do this? They mush have known on Wendsday that there was no one to cover that time? I'm starting to think it's and HR thing. Wait till the last second to create a sense of urgency. Like you're a firefighter or something. Put you on the spot. So you don't cause a secen. I'm thinking it's planned.
Anyway the update will be on Monday. Fuck my life.

Best regards
Likesblondes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Love Vampire stories, I also love corruption, Are there any Corruption elements in Rebirth?. The MC Going bad or the MC corrupting innocents. Turning others in Vampires while rising the Vampire Ranks

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Love Vampire stories, I also love corruption, Are there any Corruption elements in Rebirth?. The MC Going bad or the MC corrupting innocents. Turning others in Vampires while rising the Vampire Ranks
well no, closest is mc getting vampire hunters to help his side and fucking that female hunter above.

Reactions: JaszMan

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
don't remember that but that was prolly using his vampiric powers so not exactly corruption.
Yeah, that's where I'm not sure.
  • Corruption [Corrupting someone's mind robbing them of their purity/innocence.]
It's definitely not typical, but I don't think supernatural corruption (though vampiric influence) would disqualify it. However, looking at the definition again, I highly doubt she was pure or innocent when the MC met her, so it probably wouldn't count anyway.

Reactions: JaszMan

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
The Ivy thralling could be seen as corruption. She is basically infatuated with MC. And how she basically became one, first from innocent questions about spelunking. To basically being brainwashed

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
well no, closest is mc getting vampire hunters to help his side and fucking that female hunter above.
well that is enough of a Hook for me. The only other Vamp story/games I know that are interesting is Ocultus 1&2 and Crimson Veil where you play a Vampire Hunter who secretly fantasizes about being Turned into a Vampire. Crimson Veil has two Routes One the MC stays True to her Hunter Code and ignores her fantasy the other, well she can get Turned and you play as a Vampire.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
in Rebirth do you rise the Vampire Ranks as the story unfolds?.
Not really, but sort of. The MC's main girl, Sharon, gains a position of authority (somewhat like a mayor in vampire terms). He is able to convince her of most things, though, so it's sometimes a little like he were in charge himself. He still respects her generally and tries to loop her in when he's going to do something so she doesn't get blindsided. In return, she gives him a long leash to do what he believes is best for her and everyone else in their group. Sharon and the MC really are more like partners than anything else, although there is affection there (at least in my playthrough; admittedly I haven't done all the variations and outcomes).

Reactions: c3p0 and JaszMan

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020

The update might be tomorrow.

28 minutes ago

Hi

Sorry to have to wrte this.
I'm waiting for the dialogue to get back from the proofreader. Everything else is finished. Just waiting on this. The thing is, it was supposed to be ready 2 hours ago. And he hasn't responded to my messages. I don't think there's anything malicious or anything, don't get me wrong. He might have a guest, got busy with real life stuff, who knows.
The thing is. I'll have to get to bed in about 3 or 4 hours. So the update MIGHT be tomorrow, if I don't get the dialogue back in that time. This isn't a crisis, don't worry. But I just wanted to keep everyone informed, as I'm waiting here watching youtube.

Best regards
Likesblondes

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
This update was very interesting indeed. Is this a power play or are the Quaestor and Precepts suddenly feeling vulnerable... But to what end.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes