4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020
Got a few requests for an in Game Walkthrough Mod for this one. Enjoy!

DO NOT USE THE HOTFIX'S WITH THIS MOD! I'VE ALREADY FIXED ANY CODE THAT NEEDS FIXING. IF YOU REFUSE TO READ THIS AND USE THEM. PLEASE DONT COMPLAIN TO ME, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WILL DO TO THE MOD. EVEN THE MAKER OF THE FIXES SAYS SO!

Edit:
Updated to Ep. 5 Update 5 (NOTE: If you played the non Laurie path last update somehow, as I told you not to, your save will not work with the mod, so don't @ me if you did. Thanks! This mod is WITH Laurie path only now, because both paths are pretty close to the same and this one in much more interesting IMO.

Features: This mod takes out all random chance in the game so you get all available power points. Also highlights choices and shows point variables.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Important: Make sure you are installing the correct mod files in the correct episode! Episode 1, Episode 1 "game" folder etc...

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

[/QUO
Got a few requests for an in Game Walkthrough Mod for this one. Enjoy!

DO NOT USE THE HOTFIX'S WITH THIS MOD! I'VE ALREADY FIXED ANY CODE THAT NEEDS FIXING. IF YOU REFUSE TO READ THIS AND USE THEM. PLEASE DONT COMPLAIN TO ME, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WILL DO TO THE MOD. EVEN THE MAKER OF THE FIXES SAYS SO!

Edit:
Updated to Ep. 5 Update 5 (NOTE: If you played the non Laurie path last update somehow, as I told you not to, your save will not work with the mod, so don't @ me if you did. Thanks! This mod is WITH Laurie path only now, because both paths are pretty close to the same and this one in much more interesting IMO.

Features: This mod takes out all random chance in the game so you get all available power points. Also highlights choices and shows point variables.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Important: Make sure you are installing the correct mod files in the correct episode! Episode 1, Episode 1 "game" folder etc...

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Are you going to be able to update for the current version?

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Can you fuck his friend yet? The first one he had to thrall? I haven't played in quite a few updates now.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
general enquiry.. is this a case of playing each individual episode or is there a latest edition that contains all previous episodes.. id sooner not be downloading all chapters to then find out i could have just done so with one

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
general enquiry.. is this a case of playing each individual episode or is there a latest edition that contains all previous episodes.. id sooner not be downloading all chapters to then find out i could have just done so with one
You need to start with episode 1, finish it, create the special save, then start episode 2....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crowangel

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Rebirth-LIKESBLONDES-EP5U6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Did the dev cut short the episode. it seems there suppose to a sex scene in this episode from image va46i202 onwards but non from the script

Reactions: Nulldev

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
So, in this update we finally discover the pointlessness of having kept a certain someone alive and how the authors get rid of characters who had become redundant since ages. Just give me my dagger back.

How nice :rolleyes:.
Oh well, this sucks.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes