4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
she's "bit" older (like "few" 100 years) than medieval times, younger than that vampire mc is supposed to kill.
awesome,explains how special the MC is. Being turned by an ancient Vamp is no small thing

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
by the way who is that really hot Vamp the MC keeps dreaming of that keeps saying come walk the crimson path. Not the same Vampiress who turned the MC. The dream Vamp looks different. If it just his inner vampire why is it female. The other theory I had was once bitten by an ancient Vamp he dreams of his Sire's Sire or he is dreaming of the first Vampire Lilith. the other is Cain. At least in some folklore Lilith is considered the first Vampire.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
by the way who is that really hot Vamp the MC keeps dreaming of that keeps saying come walk the crimson path. Not the same Vampiress who turned the MC. The dream Vamp looks different. If it just his inner vampire why is it female. The other theory I had was once bitten by an ancient Vamp he dreams of his Sire's Sire or he is dreaming of the first Vampire Lilith. the other is Cain. At least in some folklore Lilith is considered the first Vampire.
so in this world there were two really old vamps. one he dreams of, and another one, you'll see her too eventually. not sure how old exactly those two are but the way it looks, what our sire is to normal vamps, they are to her

Reactions: JaszMan

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
The gods have been explained in earlier threads by Arigon who no longer haunts these hallowed halls. They are Innana and Ereshkigal, both sister goddesses of the ancient Sumerian pantheon. Innana was killed and imprisoned in an underground tomb guarded over by Ereshkigal the goddess of the underworld. Hence Innana aka Vision girl wanting you to follow the crimson path. Then there is Ereshkigal aka the creature from the black lagoon.

According to legend Callisto was in service to Innana as the High priestess in her Temple. Virgil was Callisto's son who is a shapeshifter (the reason for no skin) and attempted to kill Callisto in his Youth to assume her power but failed. (that is the reason he was seeking out your Sire was as he realized your bloodline, He still seeks her as a prize). As Quastar you can tell he is from the roman era putting Callisto's Age at around 3000 years.

According to Hierarchy Putting Innana as 1 down from the Progenitor she comes in at # 2. Callisto comes in at # 3. Virgil is a level below her at #4. Then there is You at the same level as Virgil potentially but Virgil has 2000 years on you so you are at #5 at the moment.
The Princepts comes below you in rank at #6. The Various Archons are between level's 7-10 and then your underlings down to around level 14 or so. A little bit of Lore most don't know. Oh and yes the Dev.'s made Arigon a proofreader and All that was spoken here is verified by the Dev's.
I remember Arigon saying the first paragraph had been confirmed by the devs. I don't remember the rest of the details you've relayed being confirmed. Arigon floated a lot of lore details, not all of which were confirmed by the devs. Can you link to the posts where the other bits were claimed to be verified?

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
hmm. Is Astrid going to try to steal the MC from Sharon, kind of corrupt him or steal his heart?. She really wanted to mentor him during the Trial despite it not going the way Astrid wanted. So it makes me wonder.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I remember Arigon saying the first paragraph had been confirmed by the devs. I don't remember the rest of the details you've relayed being confirmed. Arigon floated a lot of lore details, not all of were confirmed by the devs. Can you link to the posts where the other bits were claimed to be verified?
Ah man I'm going by memory here and I would need to go back 2-300 pages. What I can say with conviction is the links about Callisto as well as Virgil are all part of the Sumerians Pantheon and Lore as related to Innana. I believe in Hachem's Razor and as such through the preponderance of the evidence I stand by what I stated. As Arigon would say I'd wager my left nut I am right.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
hmm. Is Astrid going to try to steal the MC from Sharon, kind of corrupt him or steal his heart?. She really wanted to mentor him during the Trial despite it not going the way Astrid wanted. So it makes me wonder.
How far along in the game are you cuz your statement is puzzling.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How far along in the game are you cuz your statement is puzzling.
It was Episode 1 After Astrid overheard the MC telling Laurie the truth. Astrid snitched and at the trial she kept whispering she wants the boy. Also said she should tutor the boy not Sharon. Astrid did not get the outcome she hoped for.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Ah man I'm going by memory here and I would need to go back 2-300 pages. What I can say with conviction is the links about Callisto as well as Virgil are all part of the Sumerians Pantheon and Lore as related to Innana. I believe in Hachem's Razor and as such through the preponderance of the evidence I stand by what I stated. As Arigon would say I'd wager my left nut I am right.
Occam's razor ?

Reactions: yltohawk

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
It was Episode 1 After Astrid overheard the MC telling Laurie the truth. Astrid snitched and at the trial she kept whispering she wants the boy. Also said she should tutor the boy not Sharon. Astrid did not get the outcome she hoped for.
Oh you got a long way to go here . Enjoy the story and anytime you read where you feel something embrace it as that is how you stats build.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Oh you got a long way to go here . Enjoy the story and anytime you read where you feel something embrace it as that is how you stats build.
Wonder how powerful the MC really is and if he gets a higher position other than co-archon. Regardless getting nostalgic for Vampire the Masquerade Redemption

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's that really ancient vampire i think.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Ah man I'm going by memory here and I would need to go back 2-300 pages.
All that was spoken here is verified by the Dev's.
Memory is a great artist. For every man and for every woman it makes the recollection of his or her life a work of art and an unfaithful record.
According to legend Callisto was in service to Innana as the High priestess in her Temple.
Which legend? Arigon claimed Calisto = . The devs never confirmed this afaik, it's a Arigon hypotheses.

I believe the devs have confirmed Calisto's the most powerful vampire in game after the two myths. Based on this & her Hiereia title it's not unreasonable to assume she hails from Ancient Greece (up to 3000 years old).
Virgil was Callisto's son who is a shapeshifter (the reason for no skin) and attempted to kill Callisto in his Youth to assume her power but failed. (that is the reason he was seeking out your Sire was as he realized your bloodline, He still seeks her as a prize). As Quastar you can tell he is from the roman era putting Callisto's Age at around 3000 years.
Arigon himself said Virgil isn't Callisto's childe.
After this update, I ran some theories past Ptolemy, and have come to the conclusion that Virgil is in fact against the MC and Calisto, but he is not in fact, Arcas, her childe. He was destroyed. Virgil is Plubius, a Roman Patrician, turned vampire lord.
The devs never confirmed Virgil = Plubius afaik, it's a Arigon hypotheses. I don't know who Plubius is in any case.

So none of that Arcas stuff applies (attempted to kill Callisto etc., motive for seeking out MC).
What I can say with conviction is the links about Callisto as well as Virgil are all part of the Sumerians Pantheon and Lore as related to Innana.
Well given the game is inspired by VtM everything is related to that lore to some extent. There's no evidence Callisto or Virgil have any close connection to the myths though. At this point both are only just coming around to the idea there's an elder entombed in the area, let alone that it's a myth.

You need to be careful parsing what Arigon has said, most of it is his own conjecture, not information confirmed by the devs.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android ports of Rebirth with Zoey Raven walkthrough.:

EP1
Mega

EP2
Mega

EP3
Mega

EP4
Mega

EP5 update 6
Mega

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Now all end of episode saves will be imported by the next episode.
Updated my Android port to Ep5 Update 6

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I am on Episode 3 and there is something about Laurie I can't quite pin down. Laurie has known the MC since childhood and is kind of a best friend relationship prior to the MC getting turned. However now there are times it seems Laurie has these moments of jealousy with Sharon & becomes antagonistic towards her, I don't think it is because she is the MC's Thrall now. It seems more than that. Like Laurie is protecting a loved one. Anyway just an observation.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am on Episode 3 and there is something about Laurie I can't quite pin down. Laurie has known the MC since childhood and is kind of a best friend relationship prior to the MC getting turned. However now there are times it seems Laurie has these moments of jealousy with Sharon & becomes antagonistic towards her, I don't think it is because she is the MC's Thrall now. It seems more than that. Like Laurie is protecting a loved one. Anyway just an observation.
I took it that Laurie has feelings for the MC, she is head over heels into him and totally jealous against Serena

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Memory is a great artist. For every man and for every woman it makes the recollection of his or her life a work of art and an unfaithful record.

Which legend? Arigon claimed Calisto = . The devs never confirmed this afaik, it's a Arigon hypotheses.

I believe the devs have confirmed Calisto's the most powerful vampire in game after the two myths. Based on this & her Hiereia title it's not unreasonable to assume she hails from Ancient Greece (up to 3000 years old).

Arigon himself said Virgil isn't Callisto's childe.

The devs never confirmed Virgil = Plubius afaik, it's a Arigon hypotheses. I don't know who Plubius is in any case.

So none of that Arcas stuff applies (attempted to kill Callisto etc., motive for seeking out MC).

Well given the game is inspired by VtM everything is related to that lore to some extent. There's no evidence Callisto or Virgil have any close connection to the myths though. At this point both are only just coming around to the idea there's an elder entombed in the area, let alone that it's a myth.

You need to be careful parsing what Arigon has said, most of it is his own conjecture, not information confirmed by the devs.
Does Lilith/Lilitu/Lilis make an appearance or is mentioned by Calisto?. Since Lilith is a female figure in Mesopotamian and Judaic lore who is theorized to be the first Wife of Adam but was banished from the Garden of Eden,she is supposedly a primordial She-Demon. Makes me wonder if Calisto is Lilith's Cousin or Lilith had a Daughter.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Unlocked

Hi

It's done. Thank you to everyone who has sent us bug reports. If you still find any, pls let me know. Dm, or in the coments, or whatever.
Here are the links:

Best regards
Likesblondes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does Lilith/Lilitu/Lilis make an appearance or is mentioned by Calisto?. Since Lilith is a female figure in Mesopotamian and Judaic lore who is theorized to be the first Wife of Adam but was banished from the Garden of Eden,she is supposedly a primordial She-Demon. Makes me wonder if Calisto is Lilith's Cousin or Lilith had a Daughter.
not atm and unlikely in future.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Forget about everything: this is just a fucking fantasy minestrone. Just enjoy as much as you can the ride and forgive the shitty russenglish (courtesy by the Authors).

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes