4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Much like your posts, then. What does matter? Game variables associated with him? None. His relations to other vampires? Unknown. His generation? We don't know. His powers? Haven't seen him use any.

By the way, my question was directed at Arigon, I think he is a grownup and can answer for himself.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think he is a grownup
I don't think you are.

You start trying to use insults after getting an answer and then think asking a question on a public forum without even tagging in the person you want the answer from is even remotely in the realm of common sense.

You want a specific person to answr, PM them. Asking on a public thread is asking everyone.

Been here since 2018 and you still don't know how forums works. It's okay hunni, Aunty Ava will fill in the blanks of which you seem to have many.

Screen time doesn't matter because he hasn't been important to the plot yet.

Calisto and the goddesses haven't had much screen time yet we know they are important and something is happening because common sense.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
You misunderstand. You shouldn't answer not because I didn't direct it to you, but because you're not answering the question. You obviously have no idea where Arigon is coming up with this Virgil/Arcas stuff. Your reply was unresponsive and contained nothing but empty generalities. Stop. You are not Arigon's cheerleader.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Abhai and Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Much like your posts, then. What does matter? Game variables associated with him? None. His relations to other vampires? Unknown. His generation? We don't know. His powers? Haven't seen him use any.

By the way, my question was directed at Arigon, I think he is a grownup and can answer for himself.
Sure Frogbert!
Forgive my tardiness, I was just watching Moonknight.

My friends have pretty well summarized some things, but I guess I can take a stab at it.
Edit- OMG you did not just say that to Ava!!!
Ok........

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seek and ye shall find.
Peace

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think the main part is the MC needs an antagonist he can fight because he aint fighting either of the major players. He simply isn't on their level nor ever will be.

What happened in that cave was the MC faced a tiny fraction of her power and, in some cases, it killed him. Those that did survive did so either by luck or by having Calisto's dagger.

We didn't hurt her nor did we fight her off. We distracted her long enough to escape. During that time she was also dealing with every other person in the party and winning, she isn't even powered up yet. She's barely awake.

We survived her, that is all. Make no mistake if she turned her full attention to him, the story would have ended there and then.

Same goes for Calisto. She isn't on the same level of either goddess and she has thousands of years on the MC and almost god like power of her own so we won't be on her level either.

So that means other players will be turning up we CAN fight against.

As Arigon said, the MC is not nor will ever be the most powerful vampire in the story. He has a huge part to play but he is just a part of a much bigger story.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
You misunderstand. You shouldn't answer not because I didn't direct it to you, but because you're not answering the question. You obviously have no idea where Arigon is coming up with this Virgil/Arcas stuff. Your reply was unresponsive and contained nothing but empty generalities. Stop. You are not Arigon's cheerleader.
Please quit gaslighting, it is unbecoming of you and is obvious to all. The questions that you asked were answered et nauseum and if you feel that the explanation is not sufficient then there is not much more that can be said except to be well and have a nice day.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Sure Frogbert!
Forgive my tardiness, I was just watching Moonknight.

My friends have pretty well summarized some things, but I guess I can take a stab at it.
Edit- OMG you did not just say that to Ava!!!
Ok........

Seek and ye shall find.
Peace
The Zeus+Hera combo, the source of 95% of all misery in Greek mythology.

Get noticed by Zeus who then proceeds to fuck you, whether you are willing or not. Get pregnant with his child. Resulting in you getting cursed to damnation by Hera.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
:BootyTime:Ptolemy's story telling is pretty linear and doesn't get much involved into lore stuff or backstory. Therefore I'd say this thread already has more content and side character development, than this game is ever going to see. :HideThePain:Moreover the devs have planned a certain storyline not necessarily a direct derivative of VTM or other vampire chronicles. Therefore most of those theories won't be fully utilised in this VN.
However, :WaitWhat:our organ betting conspiracy theorist and team does keep this tread entertainingly alive with interesting concept to read / post while we await our monthly updates. I personally was expecting much better fight sequence (at least as good as feral NOS) this time, however it was quite plain and short, :FacePalm:not even a proper fight to get slightly hurt even.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
:BootyTime:Ptolemy's story telling is pretty linear and doesn't get much involved into lore stuff or backstory. Therefore I'd say this thread already has more content and side character development, than this game is ever going to see. :HideThePain:Moreover the devs have planned a certain storyline not necessarily a direct derivative of VTM or other vampire chronicles. Therefore most of those theories won't be fully utilised in this VN.
However, :WaitWhat:our organ betting conspiracy theorist and team does keep this tread entertainingly alive with interesting concept to read / post while we await our monthly updates. I personally was expecting much better fight sequence (at least as good as feral NOS) this time, however it was quite plain and short, :FacePalm:not even a proper fight to get slightly hurt even.

You might be in for a surprise on the depth of the Lore digging on this one.
You might know the answer to this, you might not, others may or may not, but does anyone know of any popular modern fiction/game material that inspired parts of Alexandra??

Peace

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
She's a goddess.

If she gave you a "proper" fight, the game would have ended. There would be no one left.
Lol. :cool: She is a side character with "whatever" label you might award her, I'm playing as the Main character, and this VN revolves around my character alone. Therefore it won't be a game over unless this VN concludes:ROFLMAO:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dread Quickill

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Lol. :cool: She is a side character with "whatever" label you might award her, I'm playing as the Main character, and this VN revolves around my character alone. Therefore it won't be a game over unless this VN concludes:ROFLMAO:.
Well......
She may be a side character.... kind of like a nuclear bomb is a side character, if you are sitting on top of it.....

Sure, I will go with that analogy.
Peace

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She's a goddess.

If she gave you a "proper" fight, the game would have ended. There would be no one left.
True and that would be as much true for C and Arcas (if last is in game likely) and they tried to go one one one or even team on one with either sister. One reason why I try to look for how MC and his coterie could make a difference, Arigon seems to shoot down the yellow eyes power as being not that rare, so what might it be beyond the vampire slaying sword +20 the Temple may hold, Remember they are there to either facilitate or stop the rise of one, both or either sister. I am still not 100% convinced either C or the Temple is team I and they might have access to something even the sisters would not like depending on who started that temple.). :p

Well after the meeting underground pretty unlikely MC is a rebirth of one of or both old sisters lover and can be a bridge. She did not recognize him for sure, so I guess any threesome with both sisters will be at best as a blood bag slave to them. :p So either we are left with a situation where MC and his coterie somehow swing it in favor of one sister by something seemingly insignificant, but enough for the other sister to take advantage I suspect. Just a fraction of a second might do it if both sisters are very equal in power.

Other option is that MC is in the end is just an observer and we follow the story of the rise from his pov and he will have no impact on that in the end or any influence who will win, if either will. Might seem not very satisfying to us as players, but with the power differentials that does make sense. In the end even C would be just a blood bag to either of the sisters, a very sweet one considering the other vampiric options around and if dear Arcas is around and still obsessed with his mommy, well he will be almost as sweet and if would succeed in defeating mommy be desirable blood bag number one for either sister. :p Even if he thought he was invincible, well he also plays in another league now and if has cunningly hid himself for 4 millennia while hunting Mommy might be wise enough to run like hell. hell it is not even impossible if I had C create Mc just as bloodbag for her and the protecting she did was just to make sure her sister would not feed on him first. :p

Just to annoy Arigon a bit, what if Arcas would not be after Mommy, but after Mc. With his ego he might dislike no longer being the only only childe of C and he is what happened to every other childe C ever might have had. Would make him quite the jealous character though. :p

Also we still have that little loose end of the attack on Sharon at start, he or she should still be around somewhere, most sense makes C indeed or maybe even Arcas if he noticed a brother had risen unexpectedly or Fabian told him. Question would be why he did not take out MC in that case if after C while MC still super weak, maybe arrogance and wanting to train him a bit before harvesting him, that would probably hold for a few more centuries for Mc though, before he would even start to see MC as a real threat. E and I can likely be dismissed as options though for that attack, so who was it? I tend to suspect now it will be more related to the archons subplot where Mc can shine and show some ass kicking skills to make us players feel better about him. :p

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
You might be in for a surprise on the depth of the Lore digging on this one.
You might know the answer to this, you might not, others may or may not, but does anyone know of any popular modern fiction/game material that inspired parts of Alexandra??

Peace

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Your "main character" can die in this update if you haven't specced correctly.

The MC isn't the big badass of the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Fabian!? AHHHHH this one is interesting. It could lead many ways. It could provide an antagonist. It could provide a betrayer character. It could provide the loyal follower dying for his queen or for his king, depending on whom he serves....
Fabian however might not do MC any free favors anymore if the two girls didn't make it alive out of Calisto's dining room
You can't directly face the Goddesses... either of them... and hope to do more than run away... and you faced a mere fraction of a Goddess' whim to feed on you, and barely survived. While she was busy controlling others.. while she is still down...in torpor..
She would paste you in an instant... not much of an epic story there....
one thing I was hoping you could ponder on is what E talked about: she told MC to embrace the Crimson Path.
Carmen needs to join the team,
that would make a total of 4 (5 if Astrid joins the group) vampires, that's a coterie big enough to take down a werewolf, not sure why the devs would add one so late in the story.
We didn't hurt her nor did we fight her off. We distracted her long enough to escape. During that time she was also dealing with every other person in the party and winning, she isn't even powered up yet. She's barely awake.
I'd argue that MC scratching her cheek, made her direct all her ire at him. even in her weakened state that wasn't enough to hurt her but it was enough to make her focus solely on MC giving the others the time to escape.
So either we are left with a situation where MC and his coterie somehow swing it in favor of one sister by something seemingly insignificant, but enough for the other sister to take advantage I suspect. Just a fraction of a second might do it if both sisters are very equal in power.
One thing setting MC apart is the secret whispers power, it seems to be able to influence people even against their nature, so perhaps all MC could do would be to make one of the sisters slow down for a fraction of a second.

But all those are things we don't need to worry about till they happen... the imminent problem is Laurie's basic vampire training; her social skills are on par with Sharon so there's nothing the arcon can teach her, except for how to use those eye things powers , if Laurie unlocks them. And Laurie would still have to go through stealth and combat training, with Marric gone, MC could fill in that role, after all he learned everything there was to know, but as of combat... this is where it gets tricky, Elise would be the first choice, but she works for Virgil and the less information he has the better and Sharon now is an Arcon so she should be careful when handing out boons. so that leaves us with either Fabian (we know he was a knight) or MC. Currently Fabian could be ill-disposed towards the group but maybe traing Laurie will soften him a bit and he'll agree she was worth those 2 deaths. MC certainly became a decent fighter, but his provess relies on his powers rather than expertise.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
With that being said, i wonder how will this game will end considering MC and Laurie are both vampires and cave map girl(I forgot her name) got thrall and the Nos are gone

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I'm wondering..where did the idea that MC will Embrace Carmen come from? If MC sees her as food, he has no reason to turn her, and if he's on the romance path, turning her into the very thing she despises would be a sadistic way of showing her affection, unless the devs present us another death or unlife scenario.Sharon performed the embrace because she knew how much losing Laurie would affect the MC, but what would motivate MC to turn Carmen? If I wasn't attached to my body parts, I'd bet that Carmen would be turned by someone out of spite; either Astrid would do that after a successful escape (if she was in the house) or Cindy would want to emotionally hurt MC for alleggedly taking her place next to Calisto. we know Astrid doesn't give a ratass about vampire laws, while Cindy thinks she's the right hand of a goddess and above all... my prediction is that Ivy will be MC's childe as the girl's brain is too scrambled for her to function as a human. and we have the option to be either kind or harsh with her.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes