4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Forget about everything: this is just a fucking fantasy minestrone. Just enjoy as much as you can the ride and forgive the shitty russenglish (courtesy by the Authors).
:geek: Loving Rebirth, listen I get it Fantasy. I am just a nerd when it comes to Vampire folklore. Calisto is cool,plus she proves in this "Fantasy" universe Vampires are as Old as the Cradle of Civilization. :LOL: sorry if me nerding on Vampires in Rebirth and just in general got under your skin. :unsure: But then again Rebirth is awesome so Sorry not sorry.

Reactions: shitass1001

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
Since learning Gregor is now a thrall Carmen will ask/demand mc to take her with them when the confront Astrid since she is a vamp hunter. I know she wants revenge, and since she is already tired of waiting to go hunting for Gregor. Will she ask to be a thrall for added power or maybe go all the way and be Mc's baby vamp so she can hunt on her own. She is pissed! Ready to kick ass and take names. Looking forward to see how this plays out. Either way, as always it's a great game.

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
I do like the game, but something went terribly wrong code wise. In chapter 4 I hit Marcius' dead end, but after installing walkthrough mod I not only suddenly've gotten claws (no idea where from, took every power I came by in 1-3), but also a whole new scene and a line or few of dialogue in every other (as I was skipping read only to catch up and kept being stopped by them).

Also, have to say that Astrid's story felt very unsatisfying in the path where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I do like the game, but something went terribly wrong code wise. In chapter 4 I hit Marcius' dead end, but after installing walkthrough mod I not only suddenly've gotten claws (no idea where from, took every power I came by in 1-3), but also a whole new scene and a line or few of dialogue in every other (as I was skipping read only to catch up and kept being stopped by them).
claws were gained early game.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Just finished and yeah, what a great piece of game. I hate vampire stuff thanks to Twilight but the story here is really interesting with great dialogues. I wish there was more paths, more choices which really matters and more use of powers we gained, not just once the moment we unleash them... Same goes with stats, I had so much hope when I saw them for the first time but at the end they are mostly useless... I love Sharon and relation with her, Laurie on the other hand is annoying as fuck. She acts like a dumb bimbo, constantly starting fights with Sharon when she has not a single reason really, if she wants to be angry at someone that should be MC and only him.

The more history goes on, the more messed up it becomes (in a bad way). I felt like from aprox episode 3 things in dialogues and history are somehow rushed up, leaving some unnecessary gaps and confusion. Sometimes I felt like one obvious sentence could solve problem but instead it jumps ahead and ahead and ahead... For example: MC had visions with that girl and then fought her in the temple, why he didn't describe her to Calypso? She could have known a lot if he described it in details, but when they met he tells like nothing happens really or that "maybe" there is some elder there.

Yeah, sometimes it had no sense but overall it is a great story and looking forward for next updates.

Last edited:

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
claws were gained early game.
That's what I figured. My issue was that playing "vanilla" chapter 4 I didn't have them (which lead to game over), yet I did when playing modded version, even tho I used the same save from chapter 3. Also, wasn't using mod in 1-3.

Laurie on the other hand is annoying as fuck
Couldn't agree more. Lost any potential interest in her back in chapter 1 when she refused to take ounce of responsibility for running her mouth the first chance she gets and in convo with Sharon straight up turned to PC saying that he fucked up... which is ironically true, only the fuck up was trusting her.

Of course PC didn't help himself by being quite dim in his approach to coming-out, but that's another topic.

Reactions: Impurity2937

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
That's what I figured. My issue was that playing "vanilla" chapter 4 I didn't have them (which lead to game over), yet I did when playing modded version, even tho I used the same save from chapter 3. Also, wasn't using mod in 1-3.

Couldn't agree more. Lost any potential interest in her back in chapter 1 when she refused to take ounce of responsibility for running her mouth the first chance she gets and in convo with Sharon straight up turned to PC saying that he fucked up... which is ironically true, only the fuck up was trusting her.

Of course PC didn't help himself by being quite dim in his approach to coming-out, but that's another topic.
so now we are calling those playing avns without walkimods vanilla players?
and those using it hard/proper players?
damn, where this world is going (or already gone):FacePalm::KEK:

btw, arent you aware that more than a few of those mods interfere with scripts by altering players stats so they can get "best possible experience" without much effort from their side (as any proper/hard player should get:BootyTime:)

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
so now we are calling those playing avns without walkimods vanilla players?
and those using it hard/proper players?
damn, where this world is going (or already gone):FacePalm::KEK:

btw, arent you aware that more than a few of those mods interfere with scripts by altering players stats so they can get "best possible experience" without much effort from their side (as any proper/hard player should get:BootyTime:)
What? :D

I just described what happened. No idea where you got the "proper player" part, especially since I clearly stated I played unmodded until I couldn't, because at some point I wasn't given option to get required power (actually it should be plural, I also didn't have option to get one with the bald, ghoulish looking female vamp, the icon to click it only apeared in modded).

And yes, I know of script interference, but I don't look up code myself. Just put my experience out there in case others encounter it too.

Reactions: shitass1001

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022

Great point here.

I had much hope with her at the beginning but it only gets worse and worse. After making her thrall I was like "what a shame, at least I will try to let her be as independent as possible" but after few chapters all I was hoping for was to give her all blood she wants to make here brainless bitch she actually is anyway but at least with more control over her so I can tell her to shut the fuck up.

I hope there will be option to just kill her because she obviously will go rogue at some point. There is just not a single positive thing about her and her personal vendetta against Sharon is annoying enough to get rid of her...

Reactions: KarokaKOHORT

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Call me dumb but I'm like wtf... He just fought her in her temple
The dream girl and the thing fought in the temple are two different characters. The devs don't need to fix anything in that respect, you simply confused the two.

The Laurie stuff was due to bugs, which the devs have fixed afaik. The fixed versions haven't been posted here. They're freely available on their Patreon page. There are also hotfixes in the OP for bugs in ep3-5, but it's not compatible with the walkthrough mod. I don't use the walkthrough mods, so couldn't comment on them.

So the solution to your problems is to pay more attention to the game/thread? Any glaring bugs would most likely have already been discussed & resolved.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
U sure about that? The girl from the temple and dreams look alike, both talking the same way, both about crimson path and other shit...

As we are on the 640th page of the thread there is possibility it was already discussed so if you could enlighten me I would be obliged. What is it about Calisto then? What did MC mean by saying "Calisto's palace"? In ep3p9 when Calisto was visiting MC, after feeding on girls she gave her finger with blood to MC and it hit him "like the first time" and there was imidiately scene with this dream girl...
View attachment 2977592 View attachment 2977594
Could she be somehow this girl from the dreams? Like twins or something like that? Frank and Merrick were in theirs "drip drip drip" state but Frank enlightened seeing Calisto, calling her "dutches" so he saw this girl from temple in her right?

Oh, thank you for the info about hotfixes. I noticed it in OP but assumed they are already implemented in current uploads and link to hotfix only is for someone who wants just them, without downloading whole episodes (quite common practice here). I also got tricked (not the first time) with walkthrough mod, my mistake here.
inanna and her sister look alike
one is your 'ancestor' the other mind-controlled your team and tried to kill you...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Impurity2937

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
U sure about that? The girl from the temple and dreams look alike, both talking the same way, both about crimson path and other shit...
Yes, quite sure.

They have different character definitions in the code:
# Dream girl
define g = Character('Girl', color="#ff6666", image ="f6")
# Cave girl
define g6 = Character('Girl', color="#ff6666", image ="f60")

Different side images/faces (Dream girl | Cave girl):
f6.png f60.png

Their body proportions are different, dream girl is more petite than cave girl?

80.png v-30-43_nvidia.png
What is it about Calisto then? What did MC mean by saying "Calisto's palace"? In ep3p9 when Calisto was visiting MC, after feeding on girls she gave her finger with blood to MC and it hit him "like the first time" and there was imidiately scene with this dream girl...

Could she be somehow this girl from the dreams? Like twins or something like that? Frank and Merrick were in theirs "drip drip drip" state but Frank enlightened seeing Calisto, calling her "dutches" so he saw this girl from temple in her right?
No Calisto isn't dream girl or cave girl, she's not even in the same league as them. The MC's dream encounters are triggered by consuming blood on several occasions, including this case.

Last edited:

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
in Rebirth Ep 4 at the very end How can u get the Good Ending i keep getting the bad Ending ?

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes