4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
I'm refer to this (Character Info)

View attachment 2984611

In the third chapter this no longer appears to me. Stealth, Charisma and Prowess values are the same and are not reset, so only this menu has disappeared.
I wanted to update my situation regarding the disappearance of the Character Info menu in the third chapter. The menu reappeared all of a sudden, so the problem is solved.

fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
Reading some of the recent reviews I'm kinda glad I stopped bothering with this one. I felt like it was getting real boring real quick and I guess I was right.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Reading some of the recent reviews I'm kinda glad I stopped bothering with this one. I felt like it was getting real boring real quick and I guess I was right.
each on their own.

no this isn't best written avn nor has best graphics but still nice sidepiece while waiting that better games get updates.

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Writing and pacing is all over the place with ep5 it seems. Dialogues are so weird as of a lack of better word. Not sure if he tries to let the vamp characters be more mysterious or something ? But there is no flow when it comes to reading the dialogues.
Also the length of the nights seem to be super inconsistent with this recent chapter.
Anyway, enough complaining, its still a great game, just feels like the quality dropped quite a bit.

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
This seems to be recommended as a story driven game. But I see that it's missing the romance tag? What's the main hook? Is it the world building or is there a great overarching plot? Does it actually have good romantic buildup with LIs?

The recent reviews also seem kind of iffy.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
This seems to be recommended as a story driven game. But I see that it's missing the romance tag? What's the main hook? Is it the world building or is there a great overarching plot? Does it actually have good romantic buildup with LIs?

The recent reviews also seem kind of iffy.
there is romance, I don't know why the tag isn't there but it is a romantic game.
play episode 1 and choose for yourself if its worth playing, personally I like it a lot, I like strong worldbuilding and character drama and this game has a lot of that.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Unlocked

Hi

Still getting used to this new patreon interface. So, I'm hoping this goes out.
We're working on the next update. Things are going well so far. Eveything should be on time 21st/22nd. And please report any bugs you might find.

Best regards
Likesblondes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so in Ep 4 How do u beat that Big guy close to the end of the update ?
by using your (mc's) superpowers. if you don't have that whisper or claws you are fucked up.

She is always upset. Only in the few very rare scene when she got her 5s of undivided attention from mommy then she isn't.
not that far from truth.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
by using your (mc's) superpowers. if you don't have that whisper or claws you are fucked up.

not that far from truth.
Yeah she is through the moon when the MC get's in trouble though . That I think, that and servicing Mommy dearest.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
In your first encounter with hunting with Sharon did you go to the bar,,, Or better yet how much skipping did you do cause you missed alot somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes