4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
she's upset again when mommy favors mc.
Shame she is forced to blow MC only on path with Astrid still in

well i need to beat that guy in Ep4 some how with out the claws i am scrwed
Guys, I don't get it... Can someone explain it to me? You are vampire here with some superpowers and game itself is quite obvious and linear to me in case of gaining them, there is basically big colorful icon displayed and info that if you do not unleash it now, it will be gone forever. Why would you not take it? And then couple episodes later you are surprised you cannot use it... I just don't get it. Isn't it obvious that you will need at least some of them (in case of fight claws or whispers) in your story? Or you expect just everything go smoothly no matter your choices?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Whoa forgot completely about Astrid, did she have meaningful content if not gifted to Bosswoman?
after not giving her to mommy she makes brief appearances until this update, where it leads/might lead is up to dev.

to be sure i have 2 paths, snack-astrid and cage-astrid (until this update).

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Unlocked

Hi

I don't have a lot to report.
Things are looking good right now. Laurie is slowly coming back in the scene.
Everything should be ready on Sunday. See you then.

Best regards
Likesblondes

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Episodes 1-4 are completed. v3 in this case means the third time they've updated the final version. It has 12 chapters.
Does the previous saves not matter in Episode 5 then? My Episode 4 game ends a bit after MC and Sharon find Mrs. Olivia in Sharon's house, then the game ends without an option to make a named save for the next episode

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes