4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Rebirth [Ep.5 Update 7] [LikesBlondes](2.04 GB rar pc source)
138 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/video/sounds quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

note 1: removed some side images/avatars, transparent text box and removed trademark rose as a textbox background.
note 2: as usual there are some typos in the script ("and" instead of "an" etc.) - didnt touch those aka script files are intact.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Rebirth-LIKESBLONDES-EP5U7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
It's not entirely clear why she was running messages for Marcius, but not other Archons. Initially it was probably because at that stage other powerful people weren't aware of MC/Sharon, Marcius is the only one who wants to send messages to them. Alternatively it may be because Marcius was the most powerful Archon in the city so had more privileges.
Personally I see Zephir more like an equivalent of Hermes (the Greek god).
Due to her ability to find whoever she need to find, and to enter wherever she need to enter, she's The Messenger. Whoever that have a "rank" high enough and need to send an official message will rely on her services. Therefore strictly speaking she don't works for someone, nor is she someone messenger. She works for the Vampires and are their messenger in this part of the world.
As for Andrew, he described her as Marcius messenger because at this time Sharon never had to receive a message from someone else than him. Therefore he was truly believing that it was who she is.

If it's the former, and all Arcohn's have access to the Zephyr's services, then Sharon should too. Perhaps she does, but simply doesn't know. Sharon doesn't seem to know much about how the bosses run/do things.
Well, it's pretty obvious that all she know about Archon's role come from her own interactions with them and what she witnessed during her none-life. After naming her Archon, Marcius should have taught her, or asked someone to taught her, what was her duty and responsibilities. But like he strongly disliked her, he didn't bothered to do it. After all, it's the best way for him to see her fell, and then to have her crawl in front of him.
What of course can't be the reason, he wouldn't have tried a shady move if he had planed to just wait and see.

Of course, all this is more than certainly just post-playing rationalization. But well, for once that there's way to explain some of the inconstancy due to the total lack of lore building prior to the starts of the story, let's go with it.

Edit:
I don't know if it's just me who thinks this waking Ancient story is being dragged to Babylon. Gone are the times of MC acquiring new skills, using them in the story, becoming stronger than everyone, etc. Carmen is still a blessing though.
Welcome to the marvelous world of indies AVN, where devs add stats and game mechanisms because they want to not do a pure Visual Novel, but don't have the starts of an idea about what they can be used for.

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Welcome to the marvelous world of indies AVN, where devs add stats and game mechanisms because they want to not do a pure Visual Novel, but don't have the starts of an idea about what they can be used for.
Or simple they scratch them late, because the realised that the numerial LI4 variable, don't add anything to their ideas/vision and the whole pathing (if they have any) for LI4 is enough.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't know if it's just me who thinks this waking Ancient story is being dragged to Babylon. Gone are the times of MC acquiring new skills, using them in the story, becoming stronger than everyone, etc. Carmen is still a blessing though.
right but mc gained more powers on prev. ep. what he gained from eating marcus is to be revealed.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Or simple they scratch them late, because the realised that the numerial LI4 variable, don't add anything to their ideas/vision and the whole pathing (if they have any) for LI4 is enough.
But here it's worse, there's almost nothing at all behind.

Remember when Sharon bring MC to a club for the first time ? Be charming and be stealth, you'll need it if you want to nourish yourself. God, I wonder how the promise behind this feel to people who starts the game now, playing the five episodes and never ever having to care about nourishment except this single time that was totally scripted.
Like I wonder how many feel misled, if not betrayed, by this, because being able to nourish yourself is more important at first than being able to fight. Therefore, they focused on their stealth, expecting a "okay, now I should be able to nourish on my own, time to train something else", scene that never came.

Oh, of course, your training levels have their importance. They give you some powers... Or, more precisely, some abilities that aren't totally useless, because they open some doors, but still totally meaningless, because if the door really need to be opened, then a key will magically appear.

Take the fight against Marcius by example, because it's really significant. There's three possible issues:
1) You trained enough your fighting, and then in the chapter 3 you gained a power that will let you win. But you don't activate it, because it don't show up in the power screen selection right before the fight. You have it, and you'll use it, but you can't choose it.
2) You don't have this power, but don't worry, there's a special power that everyone have without knowing it ; and that surely everyone used, unless they had the "bugged" version of the release, simply because the choice appeared and, well, who would refuse to use a power when having to fight Marcius ?
3) You are far too confident and you'll die.

They haven't thought this beforehand, and I bet that they haven't even thought it when facing it ; hence the quotation marks above, if you see what I mean.
You don't face different way to solve the issue depending on the training you choose. No, either you trained that way, or you use the cheat code they give to everyone for free. And I bet you that, when the time will come, the same will happen for those who haven't trained enough their stealth, and therefore haven't eat Marcius.

I still expect (or is it "hope"...) that all this will have it's importance in the end. But I'm not naive, it will just change the ending scripted scene. You'll be told that you became fine diplomat, or a rough ruler, nothing more. In between, don't worry, and don't care about what you choose to train, you'll be free of any bad issue and progress at the same pace than anyone else. Either thanks to your choices, or thanks to the cheat code they'll give you.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017

Remember when Sharon bring MC to a club for the first time ? Be charming and be stealth, you'll need it if you want to nourish yourself. God, I wonder how the promise behind this feel to people who starts the game now, playing the five episodes and never ever having to care about nourishment except this single time that was totally scripted.
Like I wonder how many feel misled, if not betrayed, by this, because being able to nourish yourself is more important at first than being able to fight. Therefore, they focused on their stealth, expecting a "okay, now I should be able to nourish on my own, time to train something else", scene that never came.
These kinds of things I just dont care about. They established it as a need and a change for the MC, dont need to show it again really if its just a part of things now. Like I know the characters all take a shit a few times a day, that doesnt mean you need to show it.

• Angry
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
These kinds of things I just dont care about. They established it as a need and a change for the MC, dont need to show it again really if its just a part of things now. Like I know the characters all take a shit a few times a day, that doesnt mean you need to show it.
It's not a question of caring. Of course that no one care about the MC taking his spit of blood. This even if each time he do, he trigger sleeping beauty. The issue is that it presented the character abilities in a way that will never be used.

Sharon could have said that MC need to train his charm because, with time, peoples will wonder why he only live during the night, and therefore he will have to "charm" his way out of this. She could have said that MC need to be stealth, in order to stay as unnoticed as possible, for people to not notice that he's never ill, and that he don't age.
She could have present this in whatever way, I would have said the same, those abilities are totally meaningless and without them the game would still be the same at 99%.

So far, there's only two real difference between players. Some have eaten Marcius, some haven't, and some still have Laurie, while other don't.
Yet, the second isn't really a difference. There's a marvelous ,"All I'm saying is. Unless it comes from me, you, Laurie or Andrew. Suspect everyone." in the previous update, that everyone will see, even those for who Laurie died ; it's not the first time, nor will it be the last, that she's named after her death.

Of course, there's also those who killed Astrid, and so still have Gregor on Carmen hands, but don't worry, you'll not see him often. Just expect to hear Carmen worry about him time to time, even if he's still somewhere in the house.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020

Oh, of course, your training levels have their importance. They give you some powers... Or, more precisely, some abilities that aren't totally useless, because they open some doors, but still totally meaningless, because if the door really need to be opened, then a key will magically appear.

Take the fight against Marcius by example, because it's really significant. There's three possible issues:
1) You trained enough your fighting, and then in the chapter 3 you gained a power that will let you win. But you don't activate it, because it don't show up in the power screen selection right before the fight. You have it, and you'll use it, but you can't choose it.
2) You don't have this power, but don't worry, there's a special power that everyone have without knowing it ; and that surely everyone used, unless they had the "bugged" version of the release, simply because the choice appeared and, well, who would refuse to use a power when having to fight Marcius ?
3) You are far too confident and you'll die.

They haven't thought this beforehand, and I bet that they haven't even thought it when facing it ; hence the quotation marks above, if you see what I mean.
You don't face different way to solve the issue depending on the training you choose. No, either you trained that way, or you use the cheat code they give to everyone for free. And I bet you that, when the time will come, the same will happen for those who haven't trained enough their stealth, and therefore haven't eat Marcius.

I still expect (or is it "hope"...) that all this will have it's importance in the end. But I'm not naive, it will just change the ending scripted scene. You'll be told that you became fine diplomat, or a rough ruler, nothing more. In between, don't worry, and don't care about what you choose to train, you'll be free of any bad issue and progress at the same pace than anyone else. Either thanks to your choices, or thanks to the cheat code they'll give you.
I agree and it takes a lot of the fun out of the game

Reactions: Nulldev

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
I just played from ep. 1, and wtf is even going on anymore? It's like the story started with so much potential but somewhere along the line this guy lost the plot. especially in ep. 5, wtf man?
I was just going to say the same thing. At first, I thought that this slow pace was because of the small and often upgrades, but the author clearly struggles to move the story forward at this point.

The fact that in this game most of the characters are not very likeable doesn't help either. I dunno what happened, Sharon and the MC were pretty great in the beginning, but after Sharon was made Archon it was only downhill from there. Maybe the dev changed the writer, and the new guy/gal has a different vision of how these people should behave?

The character that I genuinely like and that I am rooting for is Carmen. Hopefully, we'll see more of her in the future.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes