4.10 star(s) 194 Votes
Nov 11, 2021
Second statement is true, I can confirm it. First statement I can't be my own judge on it, yet if all pirates of this site would behave like myself, we would have a lot less games than we currently have:whistle:

Regarding crafting theories:
Who is the sire of the MCs sire? And also what generation is she? Or even is the sire alive or already dead - or on topor?
Lot of speculations on the MCs sires generation was done and most of you have put her done to a generation four or even less. Would "normaly" mean her sire would be three or less. If her sire was a higher generation vampire than she is now, this would mean that she has done some diablerie.

Also what is the "nightmare" that the MC see? What connection exist between them? Could she be the sire of the MCs sire?
Callisto is ancient. Given her personality and overall mannerisms, she is used to being waited on hand and foot when she was alive. Her reference of the gods interfering with the mortals, I'd say she was of the Roman Empire. Even so, the nightmare is probably closer to a Lovecraft elder god.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Technically most of them are dead. But Cindy is very much psuedo-alive in my playthrough.
well yea but anyways cindy should be ashes if didn't give mommy a snack when she left and vice versa.

reees754

Jul 17, 2021
Hey guys, i made the following post 2 years ago and stopped playing 2 updates before ending of season 3. So did things get better, way better, or same old same old?:

"Played this game except for the 2 last updates in season 3.

Have to say it was very interesting and i was glued to the screen until the middle of the second season. I was thinking "damn......this would make an interesting TV-series or movie even, the quality is so good it doesn´t even need erotic in it".

But about the middle in the second season i had the feeling the dev ran out of ideas or an interesting direction where the whole thing should go to. It was just move from one place to the other, and back, and back to the city and repeat without anything meaningful, mysterious or interesting happening. Feels a little like the original writer left and some random dude keeps the story going with meaningless fillers till (hopefully) the original writer comes back. :)

I don´t try to piss anybody off, it was just what i observed - and i was kinda surprised from a 9.5 out of 10 game at the beginning to a 3 out of 10 from the middle of season 2.

Am i right? Wrong? Anybody else felt the same, or is it just me? And did it get better in the last 2 updates or is it still just cruising at the same slow pace..... ? "

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Rebirth Episode 5 along with Koga3's multimod to Update 6. The previous episodes are linked below as well.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make the multi persistent save thing work (works a treat for PC but doesn't work by default on Android), but Koga3's mod allows you to continue each episode with default choices made and you can change your name and what choices were made using his cheat menu.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Rebirth Episode 1: -

Rebirth Episode 2: -

Rebirth Episode 3: -

Rebirth Episode 4: -

Rebirth Episode 5 Update 6: -

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hey guys, i made the following post 2 years ago and stopped playing 2 updates before ending of season 3. So did things get better, way better, or same old same old?:

"Played this game except for the 2 last updates in season 3.

Have to say it was very interesting and i was glued to the screen until the middle of the second season. I was thinking "damn......this would make an interesting TV-series or movie even, the quality is so good it doesn´t even need erotic in it".

But about the middle in the second season i had the feeling the dev ran out of ideas or an interesting direction where the whole thing should go to. It was just move from one place to the other, and back, and back to the city and repeat without anything meaningful, mysterious or interesting happening. Feels a little like the original writer left and some random dude keeps the story going with meaningless fillers till (hopefully) the original writer comes back. :)

I don´t try to piss anybody off, it was just what i observed - and i was kinda surprised from a 9.5 out of 10 game at the beginning to a 3 out of 10 from the middle of season 2.

Am i right? Wrong? Anybody else felt the same, or is it just me? And did it get better in the last 2 updates or is it still just cruising at the same slow pace..... ? "
Welcome to games from this dev team ;)

I still find it interesting enough to keep following, but by your definition...then no...it never got better...it got worse.

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

reees754

Jul 17, 2021
Welcome to games from this dev team ;)

I still find it interesting enough to keep following, but by your definition...then no...it never got better...it got worse.
Oh, that´s a shame. I hoped it was just a short bad phase. But if it´s more of the same i wont waste my time on it. I remember the cast talking a lot about moving furniture back and forth, i don´t think i can bare more of these kind of banal conversation....
Thanks for the info though!

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Callisto is ancient. Given her personality and overall mannerisms, she is used to being waited on hand and foot when she was alive. Her reference of the gods interfering with the mortals, I'd say she was of the Roman Empire. Even so, the nightmare is probably closer to a Lovecraft elder god.
The gods have been explained in earlier threads by Arigon who no longer haunts these hallowed halls. They are Innana and Ereshkigal, both sister goddesses of the ancient Sumerian pantheon. Innana was killed and imprisoned in an underground tomb guarded over by Ereshkigal the goddess of the underworld. Hence Innana aka Vision girl wanting you to follow the crimson path. Then there is Ereshkigal aka the creature from the black lagoon.

According to legend Callisto was in service to Innana as the High priestess in her Temple. Virgil was Callisto's son who is a shapeshifter (the reason for no skin) and attempted to kill Callisto in his Youth to assume her power but failed. (that is the reason he was seeking out your Sire was as he realized your bloodline, He still seeks her as a prize). As Quastar you can tell he is from the roman era putting Callisto's Age at around 3000 years.

According to Hierarchy Putting Innana as 1 down from the Progenitor she comes in at # 2. Callisto comes in at # 3. Virgil is a level below her at #4. Then there is You at the same level as Virgil potentially but Virgil has 2000 years on you so you are at #5 at the moment.
The Princepts comes below you in rank at #6. The Various Archons are between level's 7-10 and then your underlings down to around level 14 or so. A little bit of Lore most don't know. Oh and yes the Dev.'s made Arigon a proofreader and All that was spoken here is verified by the Dev's.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does the MC actually have some lineage connected to vampires that he was unaware of? What I mean is The MC had an Ancestor who was a Vampire who mated with a Human. Perhaps that Vampire was High Ranking, yet the human offspring was kept hidden for it's protection. Whereby Generations of a family that lived as humans and yet had a part of supernatural blood that they were all unaware of, all the way to the present where the MC meets the mysterious woman. Kind of like Michael Corvin from "Underworld".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So how is this a transformation game, i wanna try it out but that can mean any number of things.
only vampires, no werevolves or sexchanges or turning to fog.

Does the MC actually have some lineage connected to vampires that he was unaware of? What I mean is The MC had an Ancestor who was a Vampire who mated with a Human. Perhaps that Vampire was High Ranking, yet the human offspring was kept hidden for it's protection. Whereby Generations of a family that lived as humans and yet had a part of supernatural blood that they were all unaware of, all the way to the present where the MC meets the mysterious woman. Kind of like Michael Corvin from "Underworld".
nope, he was regular joe until mommy bit him and since mommy is ancient vampire (better not say that to her :p) so now mc is superpowered vampire and not all powers have been revealed.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
only vampires, no werevolves or sexchanges or turning to fog.

nope, he was regular joe until mommy bit him and since mommy is ancient vampire (better not say that to her :p) so now mc is superpowered vampire and not all powers have been revealed.
still, regular joe bit by ancient Vampire is cool too. I am a Big Vampire the Masquerade fan and enjoyed the Redemption VTM Game, Where a 12th century Templar knight by the name of Christof gets injured and nursed back to health by a beautiful Nun only to be targeted by a High ranking Vampiress and turned. Christof had survived to present day. So my question How Ancient is Mommy?. Was she human in medieval times?

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes