4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
Hi! I Had an error when saving one of my playthroughs on chapter 2 which led to my ch3's stats being reset. Is there a way to fix this or do I have to play again? It happened as I said only with one of my playthroughs so the others are fine.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi! I Had an error when saving one of my playthroughs on chapter 2 which led to my ch3's stats being reset. Is there a way to fix this or do I have to play again? It happened as I said only with one of my playthroughs so the others are fine.
This has been covered several times in this thread. If you use search, you can see what to do.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Unlocked

Hi

We're working on the update. Laurie is back xD
Still early to say, but hopefully there won't be any delays. No problems so far. But I'll know for sure next Sunday.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
can someonelob me an episode 5 save? I lost all my saves and would rather not go through the process of downloading the episodes again just to immediately end up deleting them.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
What did Likesblondes say on patreon if anyone can post that. Thx in advance
Well that I'm lazy, didn't sleep too much and should probably not play some games from the zone even after midnight...

Or you mean his post? Sure, here you go.:p

Unlocked

Hey

Everything is good. We're on time with the update.
I just got home. I worked this weekend, so it's VERY unlikely that I'll have to work the next one. So, no delays from there. All good then. See you guys next Sunday.

Best regards
Likesblondes

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Well that I'm lazy, didn't sleep too much and should probably not play some games from the zone even after midnight...

Or you mean his post? Sure, here you go.:p

Unlocked

Hey

Everything is good. We're on time with the update.
I just got home. I worked this weekend, so it's VERY unlikely that I'll have to work the next one. So, no delays from there. All good then. See you guys next Sunday.

Best regards
Likesblondes
Thank you very much for posting this

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
How many updates on average per Episode not versions? Since most versions end at 3 before moving onto a new episode.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes