4.10 star(s) 193 Votes
Mar 28, 2018
If I recall correctly, Cindy was sent away, and it was Astrid that was turned to ash ... But one can always hope for future events I guess. Personally I don't give a monkeys about Cindy's jealous behaviour, as it merely adds flavour and has no real impact on the storyline.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If I recall correctly, Cindy was sent away, and it was Astrid that was turned to ash ... But one can always hope for future events I guess. Personally I don't give a monkeys about Cindy's jealous behaviour, as it merely adds flavour and has no real impact on the storyline.
Yep, same. I don't mind that she always acts that way. I do, though, find it hilarious when Calisto acts like she has the migraine of the century in response. :p

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
That's ok Cindy is useful though all you need to do to get along with Cindy is to find a way to control her mouth... Yah know like to stick something in it, she is truly orally fixated.

Reactions: andrew david irving

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Cindy has meet the final end?! Only aware that Astridcan reach this end.
if didn't give astrid to mommy.

That's ok Cindy is useful though all you need to do to get along with Cindy is to find a way to control her mouth... Yah know like to stick something in it, she is truly orally fixated.
well i'm afraid that she would bite hard.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android ports of Rebirth with Zoey Raven walkthrough.:

EP1
Mega

EP2
Mega

EP3
Mega

EP4
Mega

EP5 update 5
Mega

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Now all end of episode saves will be imported by the next episode.

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Now all end of episode saves will be imported by the next episode.
Updated my Android port to Ep5 Update 5

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Er, I never gave Astrid to Calisto and Cindy is still alive and well (but still super jealous ofc). I have not manipulated any variables. So . . . I don't think that's automatic if you keep Astrid alive. Maybe there's another choice as well that's needed. :unsure:
Me too. On all four path I follow Cindy is alive (Astrid/Miri choice combination). Perhaps it depend on Laurie's state? :unsure:
Yet, I only speculate and someone who look at the code could give us the answer.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Me too. On all four path I follow Cindy is alive (Astrid/Miri choice combination). Perhaps it depend on Laurie's state? :unsure:
Yet, I only speculate and someone who look at the code could give us the answer.
there's no branching at all in that part and Cindy's always alive. the only branching is Gregor acting weird when Astrid is still there and slightly different dialogue with Sharon in Laurie's apartment if Laurie's dead

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Er, I never gave Astrid to Calisto and Cindy is still alive and well (but still super jealous ofc). I have not manipulated any variables. So . . . I don't think that's automatic if you keep Astrid alive. Maybe there's another choice as well that's needed. :unsure:
well end of earlier update mc sucked un-life out of cindy and her becoming ashes to ashes (posted scrshots of that and astrid's same fate) so lookslike saving astrid path is gone (not that there hadn't been much content since updates ago) or mommy can can cast restore life on ashes.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
well end of earlier update mc sucked un-life out of cindy and her becoming ashes to ashes (posted scrshots of that and astrid's same fate) so lookslike saving astrid path is gone (not that there hadn't been much content since updates ago) or mommy can can cast restore life on ashes.
if you mean this post then Cindy looked pretty alive for a dead person

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
not that.
huh? your post right before that one (with Astrid screenshots) is literally the scene after which she gets drained so it was the same update (last one of Ep. 4 to be specific). and I don't remember going to mommy after that

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
huh? your post right before that one (with Astrid screenshots) is literally the scene after which she gets drained so it was the same update (last one of Ep. 4 to be specific). and I don't remember going to mommy after that
possible, i thought i had posted scrshot where mc turns cindy into ash.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
possible, i thought i had posted scrshot where mc turns cindy into ash.
Maybe it's possible, but I've not seen it. Astrid is still in the cage and Cindy is "alive" and well in my playthrough. Shrug.png

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes