4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ah so it's selective.

Let's say Archon asks her to get some info about a rival clan or whatever. She finds a human contact and mind fucks him to get the info. While knowing this could get him in serious trouble, even in danger for his life. I'd say considering everything we know about this setting, this is not too far fetched of a scenario right? Should that act stain or not? It has to in my books.

Like the great philosopher Geralt of Rivia said, "evil is evil".
I think if anything you can think about it like this. You can kill a cow to eat it, you can kill a cow to use it as blanket, hey you can even kill a cow to steal their place of living for you. Simply killing a cow for pleasure is not a nice thing to do.

According to your scenario, morality involved is complex. If by doing so she only gets more power, what she is doing is kind of evil. If by refusing doing so, she will get killed, in the end she is just doing what she has to survive.

Sorry, I disagree with Geralt, here. I don't think you can simply categorize each event as good or evil, as even the same event can change according to perspective. MC gained absolutely nothing from this act of raping her beyond the act itself. There was neither danger, neither gain, no ultimate motive. So the fact that he would do something reprehensible just for the fact of doing it could be the thing that generated the soulstain.

In the end, we all do potentially evil acts, all the time. It is how we justify doing them what defines them as evil or not.

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Great discovery, I started it this afternoon and I really like it and that I have not reached the hot parts ;)

Reactions: thorin0815

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I think if anything you can think about it like this. You can kill a cow to eat it, you can kill a cow to use it as blanket, hey you can even kill a cow to steal their place of living for you. Simply killing a cow for pleasure is not a nice thing to do.

According to your scenario, morality involved is complex. If by doing so she only gets more power, what she is doing is kind of evil. If by refusing doing so, she will get killed, in the end she is just doing what she has to survive.

Sorry, I disagree with Geralt, here. I don't think you can simply categorize each event as good or evil, as even the same event can change according to perspective. MC gained absolutely nothing from this act of raping her beyond the act itself. There was neither danger, neither gain, no ultimate motive. So the fact that he would do something reprehensible just for the fact of doing it could be the thing that generated the soulstain.

In the end, we all do potentially evil acts, all the time. It is how we justify doing them what defines them as evil or not.
Some of the most horrendous acts in the history of mankind had supposedly "noble" justifications. It's the consequence that matters.

Maybe we see it so differenty because I don't see what MC does as rape. Obviously when mind reading/control comes in play the debate becomes silly, because it's pure fantasy. The way I remember it (been a while), MC can literally read her thoughts. There are no mixed signals or "she said no but she meant yes" bs. He already knows she wants him sexually from back in the station. So he uses his power to remove the inhibition since she has never done that before. An immoral move for sure but I still can't see it being worse than an average, centuries old vampire's Tuesday.

If this stain thing is an indication of a "dark side" branch and that's the worst act in MC's record, then it'd be a pretty vanilla setting. Even silly young adult vampire fiction has some far darker scenes.

Reactions: Nulldev

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Some of the most horrendous acts in the history of mankind had supposedly "noble" justifications. It's the consequence that matters.

Maybe we see it so differenty because I don't see what MC does as rape. Obviously when mind reading/control comes in play the debate becomes silly, because it's pure fantasy. The way I remember it (been a while), MC can literally read her thoughts. There are no mixed signals or "she said no but she meant yes" bs. He already knows she wants him sexually from back in the station. So he uses his power to remove the inhibition since she has never done that before. An immoral move for sure but I still can't see it being worse than an average, centuries old vampire's Tuesday.

If this stain thing is an indication of a "dark side" branch and that's the worst act in MC's record, then it'd be a pretty vanilla setting. Even silly young adult vampire fiction has some far darker scenes.
Emm I am not justifying whether this should or not be considered evil. I was just commenting on your previous discussion about other acts. Trying to find a cutoff, if you will.

Being the slut that I am I actually went all in the first time, even when I could not care less about Miri, neither personality of looks wise. It was when I saw the consequences that I went back in.

I do believe MC's act was essentially a mind rape. She is only interested in him given the powers, even at the police station. If anything, though, I think every time a vampire talks with a human you could argue it is mind rape, as they are usually extremely alluring to the point no regular human would be able to resist them, unless you are a nos. But in the end is all semantics. It might just be a simple consequence of that specific power, of they are trying to set up an evil route in a simple way.

For now, we wait, as the only thing we know is that fucking miri makes you stink!

Last edited:
Reactions: AL.d and c3p0

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
I do believe MC's act was essentially a mind rape. She is only interested in him given the powers, even at the police station.

Wrong, if you don't use mindwhisperer on her at the station, she still invite you to her home for an omelette... Maybe it's a mistake by the dev, because it's kind of weird...

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Wrong, if you don't use mindwhisperer on her at the station, she still invite you to her home for an omelette... Maybe it's a mistake by the dev, because it's kind of weird...
I was talking about how the scene procedes at the station. The point ends up being irrelevant, though, as without mind whisper we cannot know her actual thoughts on the process and you can only get mind whispers by manipulating her at the station.

Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yes and no.
If you doens't use mind whisper at all. She doesn't invent you home.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yes and no.
If you doens't use mind whisper at all. She doesn't invent you home.
This is how I remember the thing going on when I tested, but it was a few months back, so I can be wrong.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
This is how I remember the thing going on when I tested, but it was a few months back, so I can be wrong.
Tested it a few senconds ago. And as it was all in the same episode my error rate should be rather low today.;)
Never had go trough this route before, cause I don't know, hasn't looked that interesting.
As others, I also only change Miri path, because I don't want to stink.:p Although the only difference is I have now more saves than before the Miri path branch.:ROFLMAO:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Tested it a few senconds ago. And as it was all in the same episode my error rate should be rather low today.;)
That puts a definite answer on the matter: you need to mind control her to fuck her. Not hot enough for me to do that...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
That puts a definite answer on the matter: you need to mind control her to fuck her. Not hot enough for me to do that...
Well the first time was in the gray area. You do it, in some extend, to survive.
The later you doesn't do it to survive and as how the scene is written, it doens't look that the MC has any intrested that Miri enjoys the ride. More than she is a flesh doll for him.

Also to go in to RL. Would you, in a similar situation than Miri and MC scene, interpret the lack of a clear "no" from Miri as to have sex with her? And yes, even without awesome vampire powers, you can convince someone of something that he/she doesn't really want and will regret afterwards.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well the first time was in the gray area. You do it, in some extend, to survive.
The later you doesn't do it to survive and as how the scene is written, it doens't look that the MC has any intrested that Miri enjoys the ride. More than she is a flesh doll for him.
I think the first one was totally valid, the second use was for me a mind rape.

Also to go in to RL. Would you, in a similar situation than Miri and MC scene, interpret the lack of a clear "no" from Miri as to have sex with her? And yes, even without awesome vampire powers, you can convince someone of something that he/she doesn't really want and will regret afterwards.
I mean I see your point in that you could persuade someone to do that. It is a hard topic. I do believe that getting explicit consent is becoming important and you could even argue a necessity to avoid potential issues later down the road. With some friends we used to joke that we need to create an app that registers explicit consents to have sex so you can use later in court, just in case.

Personally, I never had that problem. Once I gett there, it tends to be quite obvious she wants to do it or I simply never get there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you look into the specific scene, though, she invites MC home to eat something. But it is his power in the end that pushes the act toward sex. Before that she is just attracted to him. For me, that was a clear rape, no middle ground whatsoever, defining rape as having sex agains her will, as her will is being overriden. The most human similar situation I can think of is probably someone druggin somebody to have sex with them. Like vamp roofies, if you want, without the other person fully losing conciousness.

DISCLAIMER ( just in case someone gets offended): As a person with the ability to discern real life from fantasy and games, I don't ahve any problem with MC doing Miri, as I don't have it with MC killing random people or whatever. I was just describing that to me it was an act of rape, not giving an opinion on whether it was morally correct for a player PLAYING A GAME to pick such a choice. This has nothing to do with real life behavior.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
He already knows she wants him sexually from back in the station. So he uses his power to remove the inhibition since she has never done that before
I suppose you also think it's ok to slip a woman a pill or get her excessively drunk...just so you can fuck her for your pleasure?

Not rape right...just getting her to lose her inhibitions....

Do you get it now?

• Thinking Face

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I think the first one was totally valid, the second use was for me a mind rape.
For me too.

What is what I wanted to say, is that you can do what the MC do even without all the vampire power. Rape doesn't only mean that I take a women against her will while she screaming and protesting and so on.
If you look into the specific scene, though, she invites MC home to eat something. But it is his power the end that pushes the act toward sex. Before that she is just attracted to him. For me, that was a clear rape, no middle ground whatsoever, defining rape as having sex agains her will, as her will is being overriden. The similar situation I can think of is probably someone druggin somebody to have sex with. Like vamp roofies, if you want.
I agree.

Miri find us attractive yes, although even this was our own mind wispering influence. Surely she want to get to know us better, but I don't think she had plan for sex. We put the idea in her mind and at least for me, it doens't matter if I would do it with "super power" or only through convincing her that this would be the right thing to do.
If she would have been more into it, then she wouldn't react the she did afterwards.

Or to put in in another way the scene between Billy and Claire from Wicked Choice wasn't that different than this. Both is in the core sex against her will. In this scene we have convinced/mind raped her, so se let us and in the later it was "only" "pure" "normal" rape.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes