4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Sharon neither has the strength nor the standing to do anything. The only thing that Sharon actually gained is some shelter against the Archon, as now they are officialy equals. But in actual practices not much more than that. The place she was assigned is a small town with small influence.

If anything, Calisto intentions are clear in my opinion. But making Sharon archon she is giving her and MC some independence to grow and develop without Baldie being able to actively command them. But that does not imply she can execute actual influence.

Besides, why would she want to go after Astrid? She needs only to banish her from her territory as Sharon was banished from the other part of the city.

My MC, though, would love to go after Astrid. If anything, to perv on her in that dress!!

a bit? i'd say damn A LOT.
Not quite, actually. We were discussing what actual consequences fucking Miri would bring. For that, we needed to understand what the event means.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
To me Calisto is making sure she has some tv like entertainment for herself. I believe she is just amused he isn't ashes yet and wants to see the drama and hijinx he and our little gang will be a party to

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
To me Calisto is making sure she has some tv like entertainment for herself. I believe she is just amused he isn't ashes yet and wants to see the drama and hijinx he and our little gang will be a party to
Precisely. She is intrigued how much MC can develop for pure amusement reasons, so she prepared a kinder garden for MC, with Sharon as babysitter.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Precisely. She is intrigued how much MC can develop for pure amusement reasons, so she prepared a kinder garden for MC, with Sharon as babysitter.
Exactly. That "twist" alone made me love this vn even more. Truthfully I was kind of afraid what role Calisto would play. Really glad for it this way. Can't wait to see what is next.

Side note I can't believe I'm so into this realitivly lewd less adult vn but I'm hooked

Reactions: c3p0

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As it stands the only ones in Sharon's little kingdom are the MC, herself and a handful of humans.

She has an awfully long way to go before she starts throwing any weight around.

She has space to breathe and to grow and that's what she needs to focus on. Astrid is a problem for another day.

If Sharon puts a foot wrong after certain higher vampires have done her this favour I can imagine it ending well for her. She needs to keep her head down and focus on building until she has an actual power base not just a title.

MC also needs to grow so he can be of some use. He's getting a lot of power quickly but he can't fight for shit.

Reactions: DA22 and c3p0

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not quite, actually. We were discussing what actual consequences fucking Miri would bring. For that, we needed to understand what the event means.
yea and it seems that you can't decide if it was bad or not.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
yea and it seems that you can't decide if it was bad or not.
Regardless of what I think, novel seems to strongly suggest fucking Miri is badddd

I have an error here. What should I do?
They said they are going to look into bugs in these two months, so hopefully they will correct that. Otherwise, let me know in the next release and I will write them in Patreon.

Exactly. That "twist" alone made me love this vn even more. Truthfully I was kind of afraid what role Calisto would play. Really glad for it this way. Can't wait to see what is next.

Side note I can't believe I'm so into this realitivly lewd less adult vn but I'm hooked
Yeah, Calisto was just as I wanted her. Now we need the red dream beauty to be as I wanted too: acting like a mischievous spoiled princess, that plays around with everyone, not because she is evil but because everything is cute and worth to play with. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev and c3p0

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
They said they are going to look into bugs in these two months, so hopefully they will correct that. Otherwise, let me know in the next release and I will write them in Patreon.
But this is a common error? did you have it too?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayhsel

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, Calisto was just as I wanted her. Now we need the red dream beauty to be as I wanted too: acting like a mischievous spoiled princess, that plays around with everyone, not because she is evil but because everything is cute and worth to play with. :love:
Ah come on a little evil and a tad touched would be a nice contrast to my love Sharon :p

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yes, the have given Calisto a character that I find one of the most interesting ones in this VN and even in comparison to other games.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ah come on a little evil and a tad touched would be a nice contrast to my love Sharon :p
I prefer her to be amoral. Almost childish in fact. "Ohh I just sucked them dry cause they tasted so good!!" "So I was playing with this petty human and after biting her she stopped moving! I think I killed her." That is what her cute smile always tells me..

Say her name is Lilith.

MC: Lilith, stop playing with that human and put on some clothes! Daddy will spank you otherwise!
Lilith: No, daddy! I want to see what makes them tick. This one always screens when I hit her with the whip, but this other one makes sexy noises, like the ones daddy's makes when I suck his cock!
Sharon: You know, I would expect the mother of all vampires to be, well, more frightening and mature!
Calisto: Yeah, well, you don't go to sleep for thousands of years without any consequences. Give her time and she will return to the dark queen you are imagining.
MC: I don't mind, "daddy" is going to take care of her!
Laurie: Seriously, dude, STOP THINKING WITH YOUR COCK!

For evil hot bitches that are aware of what they are doing we have Calisto and Astrid.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yes, the have given Calisto a character that I find one of the most interesting ones in this VN and even in comparison to other games.
Agreed :love:
I prefer her to be amoral. Almost childish in fact. "Ohh I just sucked them dry cause they tasted so good!!" "So I was playing with this petty human and after biting her she stopped moving! I think I killed her." That is what her cute smile always tells me..

For evil hot bitches that are aware of what they are doing we have Calisto and Astrid.
I said a "tad touched" Astrid is a nuclear bomb of hot crazy evil bitch imo.

I don't sense Calisto as evil, but mainly bored and pouncing on the chance for entertainment.

The way you describe the dream "lady" is somewhat alluring i admit but to me she struck me as somewhat cunning. I honestly won't mind either traits and looking forward to that mystery being exposed :)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Agreed :love:

I said a "tad touched" Astrid is a nuclear bomb of hot crazy evil bitch imo.

I don't sense Calisto as evil, but many bored and pouncing on the chance for entertainment.

The way you describe the dream "lady" is somewhat attractive but to me she struck me as somewhat cunning. I honestly won't mind either traits and looking forward to that mystery being exposed :)
Hahah I see your point. She is always so happy and laughing. That is what I meant I don't want her pure evil, more like she really not realizing her evil actions.

While in the conversation I made her quite childish, that was joke XD. I don't really mean it (that much).

I just like the contradiction of the mother of all vampires to be totally naive, even if powerful enough to kill everyone in a tantrum!

Last edited:
Reactions: thorin0815

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hahah I see your point. She is always so happy and laughing. That is what I meant I don't want her pure evil, more like she really not realizing her evil actions.

While in the conversation I made her literally like a child, that was joke XD. I don't mean it.
Lmao yeah I noticed that. Now if only I could face palm myself. I honestly wouldn't mind that.

The conversation would make a bit of a hot scene in another vn though with other characters ;)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Lmao yeah I noticed that. Now if only I could face palm myself. I honestly wouldn't mind that.

The conversation would make a bit of a hot scene in another vn though with other characters ;)
The very big problem of making her super cunning, super focused with clear objectives is that she is also supposedly stronger than everybody else. If she actually cared, she pretty much forces everybody to do her will. So unless she is the main antagonist, there has to be another stronger guy to keep things interesting once she joins MC's team. Otherwise, why not simply unleash our super hot, sweet mother of all vampires on any other character and simply rule as her child/lover?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The very big problem of making her super cunning, super focused with clear objectives is that she is also supposedly stronger than everybody else. If she actually cared, she pretty much forces everybody to do her will. So unless she is the main antagonist, there has to be another stronger guy to keep things interesting once she joins MC's team. Otherwise, why not simply unleash our super hot, sweet mother of all vampires on any other character and simply rule as her child/lover?
Touche'. I will concede to that point.

Moments of clarity would be enough for me personally.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Touche'. I will concede to that point.

Moments of clarity would be enough for me personally.
It is a problem regardless of the personality you give her to be fair. That is why I am not expecting her to "join our family" anytime soon. First, we need to earn mommy's aproval.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Because that would be really boring? :whistle:
And I like to be more than a figure head for a queen regardless how beautiful she may be. :D
I'm willing to give her my undivided attention but at my conditions. :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes