4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hahaha you can try, provided I remain the cutest!
I will, for sure. Although I could possible let you have the post and I remain hidden as the even more evil genius.:LOL:
Hahah that made me imagine Calisto browsing Netflix, complaining there is nothing interesting new to watch, while semi naked cozy in bed!
"Fabian, subscribe us to Disney +. They told me the mandalorian is as good as a couple of twin teens virgins's blood"
"Fabian, I've watched something titled Twilight. I admit I was bored, now I regret it. You shall see to it that they become what they have earned.":sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe it has something todo with his Family Tree ... i mean who knows maybe someone early from his Blodline where to an Vamp and a Strong one ... Maybe we will find it out someday
possible if vampires can have babies.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Lot of interesting theorizing :)

Fabian was invited by Merrick and that should be the first time C would know MC survived or not (did she lie and kept an eye in secret), now the question was if any of Calisto's circle kept an eye on MC after he was turned or just assumes as she did he would die. If they kept an eye on him we have two main suspects, namely Liam and Cindy. Well to me Cindy did react weirdly to the time MC got with Calisto, if she is aware he is one of her few childe that survived the turning and the first few days. Was that jealousy if she is aware who MC is or was she unaware and did not get why a fledgling got an audience with C?.

The attack on Sharon, well it was successful actually and Sharon would have died if MC had not been there to feed her his blood. Well we all think MC would be more the dangerous one of the two, so taking out Sharon would make most sense if either the attacker hated Sharon or would want her out of the way to get access to MC. Now here we know Astrid weirdly has wanted MC from start, so what does she know and who has told her that or is it just a leftover from old relation and wanting what Sharon has and wanting her dead? I have a feeling Astrid may be working for someone other as the Archon and Sharon may know from their shared past.
Another option would be that Sharon is somehow more dangerous as we players think and playing her own deeper game, I keep remembering the remark of Calisto that MC should not kill Sharon when he will want to, since she will be usable to him. What does she know about Sharon that she thinks MC may want to? Also the fact that Zephyr is there and quite a few lesser powerplayers tend to observe the meetings between Archon and Sharon may be an indication Sharon is more as she seems. She is at least pretty notorious, there is more to tell about her past. :p

Then the kindergarten. It is clear at least the Archon had an idea what was out there and Sharon was meant to fail so the Archon could claim her as a thrall or she would die which might have been Astrid's goal or the one behind Astrid's. Now I suspect more as a kindergarten, a feral old Nos, a very powerful unknown and an old NOS hideout seem to indicate the place might have been important once at least.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Lot of interesting theorizing :)

Fabian was invited by Merrick and that should be the first time C would know MC survived or not
Fabian said she will be surprised that you survived. I think Fabian is the one who told her and gave the message. So that we could visit her

The attack on Sharon, well it was successful actually and Sharon would have died if MC had not been there to feed her his blood. Well we all think MC would be more the dangerous one of the two, so taking out Sharon would make most sense if either the attacker hated Sharon or would want her out of the way to get access to MC. Now here we know Astrid weirdly has wanted MC from start, so what does she know and who has told her that or is it just a leftover from old relation and wanting what Sharon has and wanting her dead? I have a feeling Astrid may be working for someone other as the Archon and Sharon may know from their shared past.
Definitely someone gave the message to kill her. (Maybe it was Markus the Nos) We still don't understand why he send Merrick with us to Scottstown

Another option would be that Sharon is somehow more dangerous as we players think and playing her own deeper game, I keep remembering the remark of Calisto that MC should not kill Sharon when he will want to, since she will be usable to him. What does she know about Sharon that she thinks MC may want to? Also the fact that Zephyr is there and quite a few lesser powerplayers tend to observe the meetings between Archon and Sharon may be an indication Sharon is more as she seems. She is at least pretty notorious, there is more to tell about her past. :p
Yes i agree but still its very difficult to find out what angle if any angle. Sharon plays. Maybe its she still in love with Astrid Maybe she has a man on the side. And thats why the Archon has it out for her. We won't know until we are further in the game

Then the kindergarten. It is clear at least the Archon had an idea what was out there and Sharon was meant to fail so the Archon could claim her as a thrall or she would die which might have been Astrid's goal or the one behind Astrid's. Now I suspect more as a kindergarten, a feral old Nos, a very powerful unknown and an old NOS hideout seem to indicate the place might have been important once at least.
Yes The Archon Knows. It's totally set up and i think more people are involved then only the Archon. Maybe it's not a hostile move But more a move of knowing we are worthy. To be a offspring of Calisto if she can give Sharon Archon like its cake. She play's a very big part in the city politics. And maybe she want's more off her offspring to have bigger roles in the so called Vamire politics.

Reactions: c3p0

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
It's important to note that Sharons new found Archon status is quite beneficial and perhaps even coincidental for our busty, lovely, caged Brunette. Having to notify Baldy and Astrid by extent of Carmen probably would have been the end of her, which is an obvious no-no since we need her for some... fun :p

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
With 205 pages of comment, I would like to say I am impressed with all the conversation going on. Rebirth has just ascended to one of my top 4 games on here. I have extensive playtime both table top and electronic with WoD Vampire and other products. I played the first Bloodlines, until I upgraded computers to where it was glitching even in compatibility mode. As for the table top, I still run a game of WoD. We utilize the rules for Vampire, Werewolf, Mummy, Wraith and occasionally someone convinces me with a good Mage concept. Usually I stick to Hedge Mages as outlined in the Sorcerer book, Kinfolk book, Ghoul and Revenant book, and Hunter books for normal paranormal humans.

The dev obviously has a love for the world of darkness by White Wolf. For the most part, it seems as they are successfully avoiding things that might get a slap from WW.

Using the older game materials which do not follow Gehenna, I have made some guesses as to the clans of the respective kindred/vampires. These will make no sense to anyone not familiar with the parent game, but it is clear that Rebirth has roots in it.
Easiest are Merrek, and Markus- "Nos" in this AVN, Nosferatu in the WoD Masquerade game. As for the Nos feral, clearly a nos which has lost all her humanity and is consumed by the Beast. The mantra performed by Sharon is a pretty great display of the efforts a kindred/vampire would make to retain their humanity.
Astrid and Sharon are likely Toreador or Ventrue based on what I have seen thus far.
Fabian is definitely Tremere (or possibly Giovanni if his only magick is necromancy.)
Our semi antagonist the Archon- is a Ventrue.
MC is currently not fully known, but should know soon, but at the moment is a low generation Catiff (no definitive clan) though with Calista as his sire, she is clearly powerful.. and old. I suspect since Fabian commented on the value of the MC blood and to be aware of vampires which want to commit diablerie/Amaranth on him, that he is probably 6th or 7th generation, and his sire either 5th or 6th. Just guessing, since Fabian refers to him as cousin, and they have a shared moment, as well as the MC ability to memory/mind read as well as dominate, that could well make Calista a Malkavian (unlikely) a Tremere (my first guess) or possibly a Ventrue as well. I am going to go with Calista being a low generation Tremere and that would make the MC an untrained blood sorcerer as well.

As for what hit Sharon in the woods. My guess will be a low generation Gangrel or a Werewolf. Though either of those could well have ended her. If she is Toreador, one of her blood traits is Celerity, which would allow her to react quickly. Not as quickly as say an Ahroun Werewolf hyped on rage, but she has wounds consistent with claw marks. The fact that the MC blood was so effective in healing her lends credence to his sire being very low generation, and he as a consequence has very potent blood/vitae as well.

This definitely is one of my favorite AVN I have read thus far and I am very excited to see where it goes.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Well it could be that the Child was already there before the person got transformed into an Vampire ... thats why i thought some time ago that maybe some1 from his MC´s familytree where changed into one end was one from strongest or survived the transformation long enough for Vamp Mommy/Father
Hmm.. Maybe it's referring to the "vampire created" type of family tree?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
With 205 pages of comment, I would like to say I am impressed with all the conversation going on. Rebirth has just ascended to one of my top 4 games on here. I have extensive playtime both table top and electronic with WoD Vampire and other products. I played the first Bloodlines, until I upgraded computers to where it was glitching even in compatibility mode. As for the table top, I still run a game of WoD. We utilize the rules for Vampire, Werewolf, Mummy, Wraith and occasionally someone convinces me with a good Mage concept. Usually I stick to Hedge Mages as outlined in the Sorcerer book, Kinfolk book, Ghoul and Revenant book, and Hunter books for normal paranormal humans.

The dev obviously has a love for the world of darkness by White Wolf. For the most part, it seems as they are successfully avoiding things that might get a slap from WW.

Using the older game materials which do not follow Gehenna, I have made some guesses as to the clans of the respective kindred/vampires. These will make no sense to anyone not familiar with the parent game, but it is clear that Rebirth has roots in it.
Easiest are Merrek, and Markus- "Nos" in this AVN, Nosferatu in the WoD Masquerade game. As for the Nos feral, clearly a nos which has lost all her humanity and is consumed by the Beast. The mantra performed by Sharon is a pretty great display of the efforts a kindred/vampire would make to retain their humanity.
Astrid and Sharon are likely Toreador or Ventrue based on what I have seen thus far.
Fabian is definitely Tremere (or possibly Giovanni if his only magick is necromancy.)
Our semi antagonist the Archon- is a Ventrue.
MC is currently not fully known, but should know soon, but at the moment is a low generation Catiff (no definitive clan) though with Calista as his sire, she is clearly powerful.. and old. I suspect since Fabian commented on the value of the MC blood and to be aware of vampires which want to commit diablerie/Amaranth on him, that he is probably 6th or 7th generation, and his sire either 5th or 6th. Just guessing, since Fabian refers to him as cousin, and they have a shared moment, as well as the MC ability to memory/mind read as well as dominate, that could well make Calista a Malkavian (unlikely) a Tremere (my first guess) or possibly a Ventrue as well. I am going to go with Calista being a low generation Tremere and that would make the MC an untrained blood sorcerer as well.

As for what hit Sharon in the woods. My guess will be a low generation Gangrel or a Werewolf. Though either of those could well have ended her. If she is Toreador, one of her blood traits is Celerity, which would allow her to react quickly. Not as quickly as say an Ahroun Werewolf hyped on rage, but she has wounds consistent with claw marks. The fact that the MC blood was so effective in healing her lends credence to his sire being very low generation, and he as a consequence has very potent blood/vitae as well.

This definitely is one of my favorite AVN I have read thus far and I am very excited to see where it goes.
Welcome to this den of pervs! Seems we have an actual expert on that franchise that should not be said!! (said with spooky voice) That is nice, as most of us know some but not too much.

The standard assumption we are all making is MC is none of the standard clans for three simple reasons. Nne, writer may want to allow for different combinations that those that appear in WOD. Two, the combinations of powers MC has are all around the place. Three, makes it more fun, althought with mommy appearing it is more likely now that he is from a known clan, after what Fabian said, but again, said known clan maybe totally different from WOD standards.

Vampires can do that? :oops:
I hope not. Makes little sense in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
To all
Sorry, I missed the warning about that which should not be alluded to.

Yeah, I am pretty much scholarly in knowledge about that "un named" stuff.

Couple of points and I do not think any of this violates the convention of discussing a particular intellectual property-

Traditional vampires in main stream fiction, made standard by some companies and authors would indicate that vampires can not reproduce in the traditional sexual manner. If they breed, it is through creation of a new vampire by draining said future vampire, and feeding them the sire's ichor. While they might have sex, there is nothing to pass on the genetics to and from. In fact, one body of literature does use sex as a means of delivering vitae/blood/ichor between the master and their thrall, as the vampire's only bodily fluid be they male or female is their blood. Furthermore, activity between vampires would not qualify as incest in the traditional sense, as their relationship, while it is one of blood, is not genetic nor familial. While elder vampires have a fondness for referring to members of their created brood as being their child, it is more of a lord and master over a subordinate than any paternal or maternal instincts.

Certain comic books and other media do have vampires reproducing sexually, but I am fairly certain that does not apply as not much else matches with the setting.

As far as powers observed- MC has demonstrated excessively high speed- rushed to where Sharon was downed.(special effect supported the extreme speed along with others arriving after him, though originally standing next to him)
He "seems" to possibly have heightened senses... beyond normal vampire senses...jury is out on that for sure. However he was able to pin point Sharon pretty darn fast.
He has some type of visions, which have occurred in different circumstances, some waking, some while supposedly dead on the bed.
He has demonstrated the ability to read surface thoughts- (Carmen/Hunter Girl, Police Girl, Fabian) Police girl Mirin (spelling?) was clearly thoughts, not images. Visions of the past for Hunter Girl, as well as what was a combination of a vision/mind reading with the handshake with Fabian. Since he touched Fabian and I believe Hunter Girl, there may be other "powers" in evidence.
He has demonstrated the ability to influence decisions/force decision without making eye contact as Sharon must do. (Police Girl on 2 occasions in my particular play through) while combining that with reading thoughts. Silent Whispers certainly sounds like a very useful and potent power.

It is interesting that the nos Merrick mentioned as having visions, and then went mad, while digging for an ancient, seems very related to the mystery girl in some of the MC visions. Sharon dismisses such visions as fantasy/an unknown power. She seems to dismiss it far too quickly in my book. Of course, she has been placed in the position of being a mentor to an orphan vampire. (well not really orphan but unclaimed until just recently) so her assumption that he couldn't have some power she doesn't have access to seems very short sighted for someone who is a reliable and intelligent vampire.

The vision girl may well be the reason why he has the powers he has, and not his sire. That would make vampire genealogy very important for figuring out exactly how big a pile of poo our MC is in.
Fun stuff and thanks for the welcome!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
How do you get the whisp ability? i have 10 Charisma and did not get the option for it?
I think you need 11. If I remember right, the condition in the code is Charisma>10, which precludes 10 of working. So the minimum is 11.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes