4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Rei132

Mar 8, 2020
I think you need 11. If I remember right, the condition in the code is Charisma>10, which precludes 10 of working. So the minimum is 11.
Hmm alright, I have been following the guide, but i guess i need to get the +5 charisma at the start of ep 1, because atm i only have 10 with no other options to increase it. Thank you

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Couple of points and I do not think any of this violates the convention of discussing a particular intellectual property-
I think that he having visions in general is not because of the red dream beauty, with only her visions being because of her.
The reason is that when Fabian shakes hand with him, Fabian was expecting MC to see Calisto. That implies that he was expecting him to see some vision of her. This is beyond the red dream beauty in my opinion.

We'll see. Just so you know, this novel is updated every month, usually very small but consistent updates. There will not be an update next month, though, for the holidays.

We might also abuse your unspeakable knowledge. Good to have someone to quickly check on that. Just gotta phrase it right.

Reactions: c3p0

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Hmm alright, I have been following the guide, but i guess i need to get the +5 charisma at the start of ep 1, because atm i only have 10 with no other options to increase it. Thank you
Yes what i would suggest you take is the prowess route. You can get all the powers following that route the biggest decission you make is when you first feed and in the club when you talk to the red haired lady

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yes what i would suggest you take is the prowess route. You can get all the powers following that route the biggest decission you make is when you first feed and in the club when you talk to the red haired lady
I followed Charisma and had no trouble getting all routes, but it is dependent on random parts going right. I am not sure if prowess works better for that.

Reactions: c3p0 and D3xzalias

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I followed Charisma and had no trouble getting all routes, but it is dependent on random parts going right. I am not sure if prowess works better for that.
Everytime i started over and pick Prowess i get everything maxed i honestly don't know if it makes a difference. It's just that weird variable in the game that decides if you get it or not.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I think that he having visions in general is not because of the red dream beauty, with only her visions being because of her.
The reason is that when Fabian shakes hand with him, Fabian was expecting MC to see Calisto. That implies that he was expecting him to see some vision of her. This is beyond the red dream beauty in my opinion.

We'll see. Just so you know, this novel is updated every month, usually very small but consistent updates. There will not be an update next month, though, for the holidays.

We might also abuse your unspeakable knowledge. Good to have someone to quickly check on that. Just gotta phrase it right.
Abuse away!

• Love
Reactions: c3p0

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
So far I have only done Charisma and so far so good. My prowess ended up only slightly less than my other two characteristics.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So far I have only done Charisma and so far so good. My prowess ended up only slightly less than my other two characteristics.
Thing is once you get each power, stat is fixed at 25. So provided you get to each power related scene with the minimum to get the power, all extra is irrelevant.

But you need to get the power for that to work.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Everytime i started over and pick Prowess i get everything maxed i honestly don't know if it makes a difference. It's just that weird variable in the game that decides if you get it or not.
IMHO it makes perfect sense that certain powers or effects only happen if you are primed for them by having certain traits.

Reactions: D3xzalias

Rei132

Mar 8, 2020
I went with prowess the first time and didnt get the whisper, but i restarted with charisma and i was able to get it

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
IMHO it makes perfect sense that certain powers or effects only happen if you are primed for them by having certain traits.
The only honest reason why i pick the Prowess route is. It's the first skill you can get to 25 points after that comes Stealth and then Charisma But yes in a certain way you are correct with that

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
The only honest reason why i pick the Prowess route is. It's the first skill you can get to 25 points after that comes Stealth and then Charisma But yes in a certain way you are correct with that
Yes I went Stealth this time, got invisibility, and quite high on prowess, but Charisma only 5. No Silent Whisper. Invisibility was only useful one time so far, and that was before it capped at 25, or possibly was the reason it went to 25.

I am going to do a Prowess playthrough next. Silent Whisper is definitely very useful, as would be obfuscation or invisibility.

The use of the term clan, and one of the things Sharon says about learning those abilities, and others outside your clan does lead me to believe that if we are part of the same vampiric branch as Fabian, then we are thus far an untrained wizard/thaumaturge.
I saw a couple of different visions this play through, but also some of the same.

Back to the Clans. We only have names for two of them correct? Templars and Nos. Sharon, the Archon, Astrid, and Virgil are neither of those. Nor is the lady who runs the nightclub (guessing). It will definitely be interesting to see how these pan out. It is difficult to not think in terms of the unmentionable intellectual property. Maybe I will check that other thread.

Additionally I am really leaning towards thinking that whatever almost killed Sharon must have been something like a Werewolf. Moving faster and stronger than the feral nos, that would certainly fit the bill. Also after double checking, the MC definitely has heightened speed to arrive as much ahead of the others where Sharon was laying.

All interesting to speculate on though. A very nicely done AVN. Not the normal sex fest, and definitely and engrossing story.

Reactions: DA22 and c3p0

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Yes I went Stealth this time, got invisibility, and quite high on prowess, but Charisma only 5. No Silent Whisper. Invisibility was only useful one time so far, and that was before it capped at 25, or possibly was the reason it went to 25.

I am going to do a Prowess playthrough next. Silent Whisper is definitely very useful, as would be obfuscation or invisibility.

The use of the term clan, and one of the things Sharon says about learning those abilities, and others outside your clan does lead me to believe that if we are part of the same vampiric branch as Fabian, then we are thus far an untrained wizard/thaumaturge.
I saw a couple of different visions this play through, but also some of the same.
Yeah shame Sharon is a bit dense in believing in what we can do like silent whispers. Luckily she saw us do the invisibility otherwise i think she would declare us insane

Back to the Clans. We only have names for two of them correct? Templars and Nos. Sharon, the Archon, Astrid, and Virgil are neither of those. Nor is the lady who runs the nightclub (guessing). It will definitely be interesting to see how these pan out. It is difficult to not think in terms of the unmentionable intellectual property. Maybe I will check that other thread.
Yes only 2 But we believe Sharon is brujah and Marcius is a Ventrue Astrid a toreador

Additionally I am really leaning towards thinking that whatever almost killed Sharon must have been something like a Werewolf. Moving faster and stronger than the feral nos, that would certainly fit the bill. Also after double checking, the MC definitely has heightened speed to arrive as much ahead of the others where Sharon was laying

All interesting to speculate on though. A very nicely done AVN. Not the normal sex fest, and definitely and engrossing story.
We think the attack has been orchestraded. i honestly have no clue who. but think it comes from Marcius or even Mc Clan.
And yes this very good AVN Ptolemy who writes for this game. Knows how to tell a story

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
As much as I’m already invested in the premise and enjoy the pacing so far, the only minor issue I have overall is I wish intercourse wasn’t as much of a pain in ass for the MC. I mean, I get it, the way it’s explained makes sense, it just seems kinda difficult to be spontaneous considering how much the MC has retained his libido, and really can’t wait to hook up with Sharon in particular, yet has to plan out any potential conquests that may or may not present themselves, just so he can guarantee he can perform.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
As much as I’m already invested in the premise and enjoy the pacing so far, the only minor issue I have overall is I wish intercourse wasn’t as much of a pain in ass for the MC. I mean, I get it, the way it’s explained makes sense, it just seems kinda difficult to be spontaneous considering how much the MC has retained his libido, and really can’t wait to hook up with Sharon in particular, yet has to plan out any potential conquests that may or may not present themselves, just so he can guarantee he can perform.
Bit like being married for years eh?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Sex for a vampire isn't all that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Sex for a vampire isn't all that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For these vampires, maybe, though I’d imagine it might be more satisfying on his end depending on the company in question.

That said, imho,what’s the point making an erotic VN with minimal sex? Alternative forms of eroticism notwithstanding, as great as the story is right now, and as compelling as the world it’s set in, does this just end up as another Vampire:The Masquerade clone?

Reactions: Gladheim

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
For these vampires, maybe, though I’d imagine it might be more satisfying on his end depending on the company in question.

That said, imho,what’s the point making an erotic VN with minimal sex? Alternative forms of eroticism notwithstanding, as great as the story is right now, and as compelling as the world it’s set in, does this just end up as another Vampire:The Masquerade clone?
It's already that though isn't it. Let's be honest...it's hardly original is it? I'm only still following in the hope it picks up.. I am a huge fan of the source material but not a fan of Ptolemly's writing at all...renders are good enough though (for the most part).

Secondly..this site isn't just for sex games you understand yes?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
First a good adult VN doesn't need to have sex at all, at least that is my own opinion.
Second as fair as I seen it, I say, it is the Vampire: The Masquerade clone, although my knowledge here is quiet limited.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes