4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
@c3p0 can I make you a recurring character that works as a tutor for MC?
Sure. Although you would need the approval of a certain other dev for it - or just pirate it.:LOL:
With your current avatar, cause you know, no other men exist.
Not even an eunu..., forget what I wanted to ask. I rather be the childhood, female, friend of the MC.:rolleyes:
I don't want any other men looking at the girls, that is NTR.
I know, it's true.
Even "Back to the Future" is the tragic story about a boy who travele back in time, falling in love with an woman only to relalise that he have been and will be NTRed from his own father. In the sequels he try to achive his hidden goal to finaly be togheter with his real love, his mother, tragically he never achive it. He even goes back to 1885 to learn from his own family roots and although his best friend the Docs try to help him as best as he can, it end in the most devastated outcome. The time machine is destroy, his best friend has abandoned him for his own needs and now the selfish dick doesn't even share his new time machine with him anymore. So he must made the best he can and now try to get into the pants of his childhood friends.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel and Maviarab

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yeah shame Sharon is a bit dense in believing in what we can do like silent whispers. Luckily she saw us do the invisibility otherwise i think she would declare us insane

Yes only 2 But we believe Sharon is brujah and Marcius is a Ventrue Astrid a toreador

We think the attack has been orchestraded. i honestly have no clue who. but think it comes from Marcius or even Mc Clan.
And yes this very good AVN Ptolemy who writes for this game. Knows how to tell a story
******* Everything I am stating here is not to portray any inappropriate use of intellectual property. I am simply using a basis for common understanding and comparison. Anything I say that might construe my intent otherwise is purely unintentional.

After going back through a couple of times, I am thinking somewhat differently on the clans for specific folk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
To those that are concerned about actual sex for vampires. In the inspirational works for this game, vampires can have sex. It is not as intimate or as important as sharing blood. There are vampires in the inspirational works that use the act of receiving a blowjob as a means of delivering their blood to a would be thrall, or even shipping it on one of the other two holes a woman has or the other hole a man has. Anywhere the blood may be absorbed.

That said, I think more than one person has stated that the novels here do not Have to have lewd content. There is plenty of obscene and lewd content that the inspirational materials have in them. Remember that the MC is barely hatched from his egg of humanity into the life of a vampire. He has not had time to adjust to the reality that his physiology and psychology will force on him. Sure he can have sex. He already has if you play the right way. That is not the normal focus though for the hugely erotic yet non penetrative relationships between most of the vampires in the inspirational materials. Thralls on the other hand, you have to throw a buck of water on them to get them to stop at times.

I don't think, based on my reading so far, that this will ever become a fuck fest. I think based on the inspirational materials it is impossible to make it a "fuck fest". It is definitely erotic. Definitely great reading though I did notice some typos and wrong tenses for some words, it is a great job with the story so far.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

moi69

May 9, 2018
Just came across this yesterday, ended up playing it for like 3+ hours, really fun!
Writing/story: 5/5
Renders: 5/5 (they really set the mood for the story and help immerse yourself in this "world")
Nitpick: I get that the game is about the story and I really really enjoyed playing it, BUT ... I really would love to see the MC get some "real" action soon™!
I understand the game isn't necessarily about how many chicks can vampire dude fuck, but I think some actual sex scenes could enhance the story even further.
Can't wait for the next update! :love:

Reactions: c3p0 and Gladheim

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Just came across this yesterday, ended up playing it for like 3+ hours, really fun!
Writing/story: 5/5
Renders: 5/5 (they really set the mood for the story and help immerse yourself in this "world")
Nitpick: I get that the game is about the story and I really really enjoyed playing it, BUT ... I really would love to see the MC get some "real" action soon™!
I understand the game isn't necessarily about how many chicks can vampire dude fuck, but I think some actual sex scenes could enhance the story even further.
Can't wait for the next update! :love:
There is an actual sex scene opportunity if you take the Charisma route, or at least get your Charisma to 11.

I don’t claim any knowledge regarding the thoughts of the developers on this, but based on the source material it’s best if you don’t have an expectation of actual penetration sex. The developer seems to be following a more strict interpretation of the source material which makes it incredibly unlikely that there will be much penetration sex.

That is not to say there won’t be erotic scenes. I’m sure we will have lots as Sharon and the MC continue their romance. Also Laurie and Carmen and Andrew could well have some scenes.

Actual vampires get more intimate and erotic feelings from blood sharing. So I would set my expectations accordingly.

Reactions: moi69

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There is an actual sex scene opportunity if you take the Charisma route, or at least get your Charisma to 11.

I don’t claim any knowledge regarding the thoughts of the developers on this, but based on the source material it’s best if you don’t have an expectation of actual penetration sex. The developer seems to be following a more strict interpretation of the source material which makes it incredibly unlikely that there will be much penetration sex.

That is not to say there won’t be erotic scenes. I’m sure we will have lots as Sharon and the MC continue their romance. Also Laurie and Carmen and Andrew could well have some scenes.

Actual vampires get more intimate and erotic feelings from blood sharing. So I would set my expectations accordingly.
I personally don't want the mc fucking Carmen or Andrew. Eating and torturing Carmen would be alright :p

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
******* Everything I am stating here is not to portray any inappropriate use of intellectual property. I am simply using a basis for common understanding and comparison. Anything I say that might construe my intent otherwise is purely unintentional.

After going back through a couple of times, I am thinking somewhat differently on the clans for specific folk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very interesting and detailed analysis. Just wanted to disagree or at least comment on one of your conclussions:

Girl in Visions- The Ancient One buried deep under the city. Probably the sire of Calisto.

We have been going by the assumption she is something akin to mother of all vampires/vampire queen/vampire princess/something akin to Lilith in most settings or something around those lines. First, there is the fact that in the code she is called mom.
But more to this, there is this vampire Merrick spoke about that seems to clearly been having allucinations of the red dream beauty..
We could assume, though that she is not "vampire mommy" but them, assuming your statement also holds, we would require that she is sire of Calisto, but if she is also related to that vampire Merrick told, then Calisto would be founder of MC's clan, as neither her nor Calisto are nos, given by how hot they are. But that would make Calisto lower generation that you had mentioned before than 5th, or 6th. Other words, on the very least, to make this other vampire (assuming he is also a nos) be related to the red dream beauty, the red dream beauty would have to be second generation and Calisto third generation, by that franchise that should not be name standards that clan's founders are all third generation essentially.

There is a lot of wishful thinking on my part, but care to comment on this? Also, all clans can be based but not match one to one to the unspoken one franchise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arigon

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Bram Stoker's Dracula had sex with women and other vampires out there, it is true that they have a habit of using blood during sex, but they do have sex.

Reactions: moi69 and Ayhsel

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
But this is talk about the novel, right?
I don't believe, we haven't had any talk that wasn't about the novel. Sure sometime in between we had talked little about Vampire the Masquarade 2 or so, but to 95% I believe we have talked about the novel. Yet, the talk about this game, unnamed source material and which "gen" a vampire is and which clan he belongs to, I do think that this is thin ice we walked on.

And for the account, if I would warn or respond to some post, it would be the ones that we were talking about other games.

Reactions: Arigon and Ayhsel

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Very interesting and detailed analysis. Just wanted to disagree or at least comment on one of your conclussions:

Girl in Visions- The Ancient One buried deep under the city. Probably the sire of Calisto.

We have been going by the assumption she is something akin to mother of all vampires/vampire queen/vampire princess/something akin to Lilith in most settings or something around those lines. First, there is the fact that in the code she is called mom.
But more to this, there is this vampire Merrick spoke about that seems to clearly been having allucinations of the red dream beauty..
We could assume, though that she is not "vampire mommy" but them, assuming your statement also holds, we would require that she is sire of Calisto, but if she is also related to that vampire Merrick told, then Calisto would be founder of MC's clan, as neither her nor Calisto are nos, given by how hot they are. But that would make Calisto lower generation that you had mentioned before than 5th, or 6th. Other words, on the very least, to make this other vampire (assuming he is also a nos) be related to the red dream beauty, the red dream beauty would have to be second generation and Calisto third generation, by that franchise that should not be name standards that clan's founders are all third generation essentially.

There is a lot of wishful thinking on my part, but care to comment on this? Also, all clans can be based but not match one to one to the unspoken one franchise.
We don't have enough information to say that for certain, however I do believe it's safe to assume Calisto is probably the oldest vampire we've been introduced to so far not including the black haired girl from MC's visions.

Reactions: Arigon and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I don't believe, we haven't had any talk that wasn't about the novel. Sure sometime in between we had talked little about Vampire the Masquarade 2 or so, but to 95% I believe we have talked about the novel. Yet, the talk about this game, unnamed source material and which "gen" a vampire is and which clan he belongs to, I do think that this is thin ice we walked on.

And for the account, if I would warn or respond to some post, it would be the ones that we were talking about other games.
You are probably righr, better to go there.

I was sanctioned by bringing bloodlines 2, but that last post of mine was probably thin ice. Sorry about that.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
We don't have enough information to say that for certain, however I do believe it's safe to assume Calisto is probably the oldest vampire we've been introduced to so far not including the black haired girl from MC's visions.
Oh yes true, just was going down the line of thought.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I personally wonder if the one buried under the city has anything to do with merrick absence, even indirectly :unsure:

• Thinking Face

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You are probably righr, better to go there.

I was sanctioned by bringing bloodlines 2, but that last post of mine was probably thin ice. Sorry about that.
Nothing to be sorry about. I can also be completely wrong about this, like usuall.:LOL:
And I didn't know that about VTM:B2. For me it was something that would come up regardless.

For Calisto she is the oldest or second oldest vampire around. Yet isn't it rude to ask a lady about her age? So we wouldn't know if Calisto or sleeping beauty is older.

Spfjolietjake: I don't think so. I'do believe that Marcus or the unkown enemy in the woods have something to do with Merricks absence. Either his own curiosity, bad luck or a separate mission direct from Marcus.
I don't think that the Nos are our enemies (at least now). Yet I also don't think that they are our loyal allies. We have shared goals , sure some common history (or Sharon has) and are well-diposed to each other. Regardless I'm quiet certain that they have their own agenda and doesn't share all their knowledge with us. It is the same with all other characters in this game.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What a surprise, Dan's vampire mother is a bored jerk who takes fun in seeing the mess her offspring is involved.
At least calisto's meddling seems to have made Sharon protected against Marcius' obssession with her. Although now i have to wonder what else she is going to send after them. Plus According to Sharon there is still another powerfull vampire out there in that city.

Interesting that Merrick is still missing and even Markus states he doesn't know where he is.

moi69

May 9, 2018

Fair enough. The writing and story alone make it worth playing, actual sex scenes or not.
Still convinced a little "action" wouldn't hurt, but actually enhance the game overall though. :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes