4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That said, imho,what’s the point making an erotic VN with minimal sex? Alternative forms of eroticism notwithstanding, as great as the story is right now, and as compelling as the world it’s set in, does this just end up as another Vampire:The Masquerade clone?
If you are just looking for sex, you will not be satisfied here. Sex is the cherry on top of the icecream, something you want and something tasty, but it is not the reason why you eat the ice cream in the first place.

As c3p0 said, being an adult VN, sex is a possibility but not q requirement. And there is nothing wrong with being a VTM clone. Nothing says that a clone cannot be good. Two ways to think about it. First, a way to bypass copyright problems. Second, a way for writer to customize the setting for their own story without conflict with established VTM lore.

And besides, VTM can actually have a lot of sex. So whether there is or not sex has nothing to do to whether this is or not a VTM clone.

Reactions: c3p0 and Maviarab

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
For these vampires, maybe, though I’d imagine it might be more satisfying on his end depending on the company in question.

That said, imho,what’s the point making an erotic VN with minimal sex? Alternative forms of eroticism notwithstanding, as great as the story is right now, and as compelling as the world it’s set in, does this just end up as another Vampire:The Masquerade clone?
It isn't an erotic vn. Rather it is an adult vn. There was no promise of lewd scene after lewd scene.

The "point" is entertaining us that appreciate a mature, engrossing and beautiful visual novel. Just saying

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It's already that though isn't it. Let's be honest...it's hardly original is it? I'm only still following in the hope it picks up.. I am a huge fan of the source material but not a fan of Ptolemly's writing at all...renders are good enough though (for the most part).

Secondly..this site isn't just for sex games you understand yes?
While I am hoping for very big emotional roller coaster ride, I doubt that is going to be the case. Most likely I think the pace will continue as it is. Story slowly unraveling.

So far as I know, there have not been any big high thriller moment in any of his novels. Not the ones I read, at least. It is a pity, as I think playing with those is awesome.

Reactions: Maviarab

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
It isn't an erotic vn. Rather it is an adult vn. There was no promise of lewd scene after lewd scene.

The "point" is entertaining us that appreciate a mature, engrossing and beautiful visual novel. Just saying
If its meant to have little to no sex whats up with all the teasing then? Dangling the possibility of sex in front of the players without ever delivering seems kinda mean

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
While I am hoping for very big emotional roller coaster ride, I doubt that is going to be the case. Most likely I think the pace will continue as it is. Story slowly unraveling.

So far as I know, there have not been any big high thriller moment in any of his novels. Not the ones I read, at least. It is a pity, as I think playing with those is awesome.
Yeah I quit all his others after a while too. Same style throughout, which as I've said before and came under fire for it...his style suits those far more than this...I think this subject matter/genre is beyond his writing skill/style....it just doesn't suit/fit. However, that is all entirely subjective of course and just my opinion (before people jump on my fucking back again)...

That said, the source material is keeping me interested...for now at least.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If its meant to have little to no sex whats up with all the teasing then? Dangling the possibility of sex in front of the players without ever delivering seems kinda mean
First, it's call teasing for a reason. The point is as simple as the one you already know: people value more that that do not comes easy.

A better answer, more tailored to this story, is that sex will come when it make sense for the story. No sooner and (hopefully) not later.

Besides, for something to be considered mean, you have to assume that goes against that person's desires. I prefer to be teased the hell out of me before getting released.
Just look at Estate Dominate. That game is hotter than hell, and so far MC has been teased so much that I am surprised he did not die of a heart attack for bad blood circulation motives. Seriously, try it if you haven't. But be warmed, you are going to get horny as fuck.

Reactions: Gladheim and c3p0

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hmmm i never stated there wouldn't be any naughty bits. Nudity and flirting is in a lot of movie, television and literature with out having penetration. This vn is more about the story than fucking the landlady and a college while doing time management tasks.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
First, it's call teasing for a reason. The point is as simple as the one you already know: people value more that that do not comes easy.

A better answer, more tailored to this story, is that sex will come when it make sense for the story. No sooner and (hopefully) not later.

Besides, for something to be considered mean, you have to assume that goes against that person's desires. I prefer to be teased the hell out of me before getting released.
Just look at Estate Dominate. That game is hotter than hell, and so far MC has been teased so much that I am surprised he did not die of a heart attack for bad blood circulation motives. Seriously, try it if you haven't. But be warmed, you are going to get horny as fuck.
I'm saying its mean if it keeps on teasing and there never is any release, just teasing to drag horny people along and maybe get them to invest some money for something that will never come. Not that I'm saying thats the case, just that I would consider it a dick move if it where.

I tried Estate Dominate and was super disappointed in it. Female Domination is one of my main kinks but as soon as the cock cage comes in, I'm out.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Hmmm i never stated there wouldn't be any naughty bits. Nudity and flirting is in a lot of movie, television and literature with out having penetration. This vn is more about the story than fucking the landlady and a college while doing time management tasks.
I like that this game has an actual story and isn't just a fuckfest. But also the game spends a lot of time on the mc is horny subplot. If that never leads anywhere I'd rather have the devs drop that plot sooner than later, so that they can focus on other parts of the plot

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
As I previously stated it was just my opinion re: sexy time in this game. Going by the previous VNs by both Ptolemy & Likes Blondes (of which I support both on Patreon, where is how I came across this game), one can easily draw the assumption for the telling of a vampire themed adult/erotic VN.

That said, I’m not complaining at all, since I am enjoying the story and all the characters and would even still play if I came across this from a source not directly connected to making adult VNs. And just so there are no misunderstandings, I wasn’t proposing nonstop lewd scenes, it’s entirely possible to balance telling this story as is with the occasional tryst should it make sense in the plot.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'm saying its mean if it keeps on teasing and there never is any release, just teasing to drag horny people along and maybe get them to invest some money for something that will never come. Not that I'm saying thats the case, just that I would consider it a dick move if it where.
That is absolutely not how it works. You can get way more support from doing some random "everybody fucks mc and all girls like MC fucking other girls", and following up by all girls and MC sharing a group hug every 5 minutes. You don't even need a story for that.
I tried Estate Dominate and was super disappointed in it. Female Domination is one of my main kinks but as soon as the cock cage comes in, I'm out.
Hahah it comes off next update so don't worry about it. I would definitely give it another try when next release is out.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
That is absolutely not how it works. You can get way more support from doing some random "everybody fucks mc and all girls like fucking MC fucking other girls", and following up by all girls and MC sharing a group hug every 5 minutes. You don't even need a story for that.

Hahah it comes off next update so don't worry about it. I would definitely give it another try when next release is out.
It comes of next update? I stopped playing that a while ago, wich means thats way to much story to get through that I wouldn't like. Also the game is mainly about the humiliation kind of femdom. Not my cup of tea

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It comes of next update? I stopped playing that a while ago, wich means thats way to much story to get through that I wouldn't like. Also the game is mainly about the humiliation kind of femdom. Not my cup of tea
Hahah that is fine. Just to make myself clear. It was put in, say, update 4. It comes off in update 5. That is what I meant.

But sure if it is not for you that is fine.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I do like games who are treasured the story more than the lend scene. Sure, I also like the others too, but they are much more replaceable. Horny college teen boy with lives with aunts and cousin, horney teen boy lives with adoptive mother and her three daugthers, horney ...

True, if it is all tease and no release, it sucks. Yet I would still play it, if the story is outstanding.
And Rebirth is one of the games here that is much to my favour.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I do like games who are treasured the story more than the lend scene. Sure, I also like the others too, but they are much more replaceable. Horny college teen boy with lives with aunts and cousin, horney teen boy lives with adoptive mother and her three daugthers, horney ...

True, if it is all tease and no release, it sucks. Yet I would still play it, if the story is outstanding.
And Rebirth is one of the games here that is much to my favour.
Hey I have the horny thing checked! What about then horny evil genius puppy? you think that would sell?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hey I have the horny thing checked! What about then horny evil genius puppy? you think that would sell?
Sure. Put the Patreon approved landlady and few Patreon approved tentants to it and the chrowds will gonna love it.:sneaky:

Thanks for the input, now I know how to cover my evil plan: Make the 99th big brother clone, put it on Patreon and use the money that comes for your real intention.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ayhsel

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Hahah that is fine. Just to make myself clear. It was put in, say, update 4. It comes off in update 5. That is what I meant.

But sure if it is not for you that is fine.
So it was only on for one update? I thought I was gone longer from the game, maybe I'm just remembering wrong. Definitely gonna have a look at the game at some point though, at the very least it looks good.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I think horny chocolate vampire would get more patrons but people might pay more for puppies
Horny chocolate vampire comes back from a 3 year trip to live with his milf landlady and hot teenage roommates. Dracula Cocoa Father is dead/missing/working. His main objective is fuck everything that moves and create a harem with all girls.
Best friend is a cute (evil) puppy.

Might make it a sandbox and include some grind to make it more fun! Such an awesome, never done before idea will sell on its own. c3p0 can I make you a recurring character that works as a tutor for MC? With your current avatar, cause you know, no other men exist. I don't want any other men looking at the girls, that is NTR.

I think we just created a monster!

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes