4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Because that would be really boring? :whistle:
And I like to be more than a figure head for a queen regardless how beautiful she may be. :D
I'm willing to give her my undivided attention but at my conditions. :ROFLMAO:
Honestly? yes.. We need the conflict, the danger. I think one of the things that have made Rebirth so good is that we always feel we can die at any moment, so all the steps MC makes are important. Many other novels I read them as a walk in the park, not as an adventure.

Hahaha I don't mind her ruling. She is the queen after all. If anything, I found her hotter if she has the upper hand all the time. I prefer it if she makes it hard even after admitting she is into MC. "I love you, but I am going to mess with your life so much you will both love me and hate me all the time!"

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and thorin0815

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Because that would be really boring? :whistle:
And I like to be more than a figure head for a queen regardless how beautiful she may be. :D
I'm willing to give her my undivided attention but at my conditions. :ROFLMAO:
Out of reacts but that made me snort. Thanks for that laugh :LOL:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I have an error here. What should I do?

Edit: Then I always see that same image
View attachment 920259
This scene works fine for me in the full standard game.

Are you using a mod or compressed version? If so you'd need to report your error in the mod thread or to the modder/compressor, since it will be a mod/compression problem rather than a game issue.

In your case it appears to be failing when it tries to execute show va15i7.

image va15i7 = "v-15-7-Beauty.png"

So check your game/images folder to see if that file is there. If it isn't, then you've got some missing image files.

If it is there, check if you can display it with your default image viewer. If not, then you might have some corrupted image files.

If that file is there & you can view it, then there's an error in the code you're running which tells the game where to find it.

They said they are going to look into bugs in these two months, so hopefully they will correct that. Otherwise, let me know in the next release and I will write them in Patreon.
Well if you're passing on glitches to the devs, here are some typos for them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
This scene works fine for me in the full standard game.

Are you using a mod or compressed version? If so you'd need to report your error in the mod thread or to the modder/compressor, since it will be a mod/compression problem rather than a game issue.

In your case it appears to be failing when it tries to execute show va15i7.

image va15i7 = "v-15-7-Beauty.png"

So check your game/images folder to see if that file is there. If it isn't, then you've got some missing image files.

If it is there, check if you can display it with your default image viewer. If not, then you might have some corrupted image files.

If that file is there & you can view it, then there's an error in the code you're running which tells the game where to find it.
My fault, I was playing update 5 and not 6. I just finished it an hour ago, does anyone know how long it takes for the updates to come out approximately? thanks

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
My fault, I was playing update 5 and not 6. I just finished it an hour ago, does anyone know how long it takes for the updates to come out approximately? thanks
Sadly in the month of december we won't have an update due to Christmas and Vacation . We should get one in january. Normally the updates come out every third sunday of the month

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Sadly the month of december we won't have an update due to Christmas and Vacation . We should get one in january. Normally the updates come out every third sunday of the month
1 every month? lol niiiiiice , god being used to BaDIK or AWAM updates and other games of the kind that take months to come out ... xD well that's not counting some that have not been updated for a year (some of the great ones here)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Precisely. She is intrigued how much MC can develop for pure amusement reasons, so she prepared a kinder garden for MC, with Sharon as babysitter.
Somehow I have the suspicion though that the kindergarten she landed MC in was kind of specifically chosen and may well be more of a battlefield with serious secrets awaiting as a kindergarten. :p

Concerning the dreaming Beauty, I guess she will never become part of MC's team. She may be a mentor or lover at times, but I suspect she will always have her plans and own goals. She may look kind of kindly upon MC and help him grow or might just want to own him. :p

Also she may well be beyond questions of good or evil if she would be indeed Lilith since she is from before the fall of mankind and also with her age she would be in an even worse position as Calisto when it comes to boredom and having seen it all, especially if also close to being all powerful with regards to vampire society. No real challenge to play the powergame then for her. :p

So she is likely even more jaded as Calisto or very deep into those things or kinks she is into and cares a lot about those and the conflict between those interests and MC will likely decide her relation with MC. We just have no real clue what her interests are though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So she is likely even more jaded as Calisto or very deep into those things or kinks she is into and cares a lot about those and the conflict between those interests and MC will likely decide her relation with MC. We just have no real clue what her interests are though.
We don't have much of a clue what both of them, Calisto and Dreaming Beauty, think. For good or worse Calisto is entertained by us and she has give us a gift, as Ayshel descibe it precisely, a kindergardern.

And I don't count either of the to the ally or enemy categorie as for me they both are above the "normal" daily scheming other named it politics. They have their own agenda, even it is simple as "not be bored" and I assume that even a prince doesn't have much saying in those.
So we are merely an ant to them.

Nevertheless I also don't believe that the domain Sharon has received for her new title is a mere coincidence. The question is what will await us here in addition to a now death feral and an unknow, more powerful, enemy.
Also was it a coincidence that this enemy has injured Sharon? I don't know. I don't believe that Calisto herself would be this being, but I wouldn't be suprise if she would now about this or if even someone from her cohort has a doing in it.

What brings me to another one, is the whole Scottstown incident a mear coincident or was it orchestrated? Not from Calisto direct, but perhaps Fabian?

Last edited:

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
What brings me to another one, is the whole Scottstown incident a mear coincident or was it orchestrated? Not from Calisto direct, but perhaps Fabian?
I have that feeling too. it just doesn't fit right with me. It just seems organized to me

* Absolutely No news about the missing persons that could hint to Vampires.
Just some kids missing. And a trucker that maybe ran away with his mistress
* Sharon and Mc searching the internet. Gave them no clues what so ever

Fabian suddenly showing up to the kids so called autopsy just doesn't fit right with me. Both of them said they heard about Fabian but have no background on him
The only thing i can think of is Merrick maybe warned fabian about the situation (yes i know he called someone but he said he pulled some favours and fabian showed up )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayhsel and c3p0

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
My assumption is that Calisto has nothing to do with whatever attacked Sharon, that was a third party. And they were assigned that place simply because it was now available and it made sense, not for some ulterior motive. Which does not mean there cannot be something else going on there.

I also believe the red dream beauty is beyond good and evil. But I hope her behavior is not motivated by boredom as Calisto, simply for the sake of not repeating. What could motive the mother of all vampires, assuming that she is, I have no idea. I do hope she is not just some character we see once in a while but she is with us as much as possible.

The one thing is clear, though. Sharon needs to up her game! I love Sharon, but she has remained kind of too static when competition keeps getting better and better. Laurie is becoming a great character, showing her claws every time she can, I only know of one person who is not into Carmen, crazy people everywhere, right?, everybody loved Calisto and I assume everybody will love the red dream beauty. Hey, even most of Astrid haters liked her in that dress. Kissing Sharon was fine in this update, but I want to see her show more passion, not necessarily sexual.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The whole MC pops out of the nowhere after his DJ session in "Callisto's Den" has some open questions.
Calisto has made the MC a vampire although she doesn't believe he will survive and therefore doesn't tail him or even take him into her flock.
Cindy received the guest and warned them and Liam received us and looked after us. I don't know about Cindy, but I would find it strange if she didn't see that Calisto has embraced us. Liam know that for sure.

If the assumption that Cindy is somewhat like a handmaid to her, she is, I would assume, in Calisto inner circle. I also assume that Fabian and even Liam belongs to this circle as well.
So who of this three of them would pull some strings or what more who of them wouldn't pull some strings to "entertain" us. I think all three of them would have a relatively high standing around other vampire and thus could do this.

For Calistos "follower" a new (direct) childe of her would for sure be feared by some of them. As stated not much of Calistos childe live long and thus they are rare. Yet with a direct connections to her they would be much likely powerful and destined to inherit some significant roles if they should taken in by Calisto.
Therefore most likely Calistos inner circle have the most to loss. What makes it very plausible for me that someone of this circle have their finger in the pie.

So, is it Cindy? Or is it Liam? Or is it Fabian? Or is it another member of this circle? Or am I completely on the wrong track?

Personally I don't think that it is Fabian. For Cindy and Liam I haven't enough data. Fabian I don't think he want us away from the flock, more near the flock, like to become a big brother to us. Although this alone would be a very good reason to attack Sharon. Either to test us or simpler to remove Sharon from the game.

As usuall my paranoid selfs throwing out theories and assumptions.:LOL:

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The whole MC pops out of the nowehe after his DJ session in "Callisto's Den" has some open questions.
Calisto has made the MC a vampire although she doesn't believe he will survive and therefore doesn't tail him or even take him in her flock.
Cindy received the guest and warned them and Liam received us and looked after us. I don't know about Cindy and I would find it strange if she didn't see that Calisto has embraiced us. Liam know that for sure.

If the assumption that Cindy is somewhat like a handmaid to her she is I would assume in Calisto inner circle. I also assume that Fabian and even Liam belongs to them as well.
So who of the three of them would pull some strings and what more who of them wouldn't pull some strings. I think all three of them would have a relatively high standing around other vampire.

For Calistos "follower" a new (direct) childe of her would for sure be feared by some of them. As stated not much of Calistos childe live long and thus are rare. Yet with a direct connections to her they would be much likely powerful and destined to inherit some significant roles if they should taken in by Calisto.
Therefore most likely Calistos inner circle have the most to loss. What makes it very plausible for me that someone of this circle have their finger in the pie.

So, is it Cindy? Or is it Liam? Or is it Fabian? Or is it another member of this circle? Or am I completely on the wrong track?

Personally I don't think that it is Fabian. For Cindy and Liam I haven't enough data. Fabian I don't think he want us away from the flock, more near the flock, like to become a big brother to us. Although this alone would be a very good reason to attack Sharon. Either to test us or simpler to remove Sharon from the game.

As usuall my paranoid selfs throwing out theories and assumptions.:LOL:
You pointed something that is true. So far, there is no explanation as to why MC was given such a great deal in the beginning. 50k for a single night for a good but not famous DJ? MC himself says they would get a better deal by simply making a track list.

That is not to say that there was some ultimate objective. And I hope that the game does not go down the over abused road of "everything was a master plan by some guy". But it would be nice to know why MC got such a great deal. Something as simple as "x liked your music, so they ask me to bring you" is fine.

My problem with the idea that someone in Calisto's group attacked Sharon follows like this. I don't see any reason why Calisto would benefit from attacking Sharon, unless she killed her. Letting her live only increases MC attachment to her. Besides, as everybody mentioned, Fabian learned about us after the attack, so we can assume the same for Calisto.

That lead us to what if someone of Calisto's group did it. Why would they attack Sharon instead of MC? Sharon is irrelevant to them, the only one that could be a thorn in their objectives is MC, if he were to take their spot as Calisto's preferred child. So why attack Sharon when they clearly could destroy MC? Specially, as nobody would make a big deal if a neophyte is killed weeks after he was born, but killing Sharon might have more consequences.

In conclusion, I can only see some third group attacking them. Which also make sense from the point of view continuing the plot. Sharon will rule the new place, that has some hidden, dangerous group in it. Soon some shit will happen. But Calisto now is aware of MC, if her group were behind Sharon's attack, I doubt mommy would be happy. Not for Sharon, but for them hiding MC from her.

Only guy I trust is Fabian. He really seemed like a nice guy!

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Maybe it has something todo with his Family Tree ... i mean who knows maybe someone early from his Blodline where to an Vamp and a Strong one
Everything is possible. Given that Cindy was there and Calisto was there, they might eventually explain why MC got that deal, now that MC has their attention.

I honestly prefer that it really was some kind of coincidence. "Our regular DJ was killed/MIA/overdosed/abducted by aliens, we needed someone fast, you were recommended, we are rich as hell so 50k is small change to us, easy peasy".

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm one of the "crazy ones" that just want to torment and then drain Carmen. Play with my food so to speak.

Astrid I want to see mentally punished. Hey I'm petty and vindictive but I admit it.

Fabian I judge harshly mainly for his appearance, and that bothers me but I can't help it. My douche detector goes off as soon as he appears.

I personally love the cattyness of Laurie towards Sharon, I think as this vn goes on their interactions will be among my favorites.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'm one of the "crazy ones" that just want to torment and then drain Carmen. Play with my food so to speak.
I was talking about you, you evil monster! :ROFLMAO: Torturing such a sweet girl. Only justifiable if you do it with handcuffs, whips, neck pet chain and a slave costume.
I personally love the cattyness of Laurie towards Sharon, I think as this vn goes on their interactions will be among my favorites.
Yeah! makes for some of the best moments. I would love if later a third one got involved. Need to make popcorn!

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
What can I say, I like to throw out out theories, assumptions and arguments.
That is not to say that there was some ultimate objective. And I hope that the game does not go down the over abuse road of "everything was a master plan by some guy". But it would be nice to know why MC got such a great deal. Something as simple as "x liked your music, so they ask me to bring you" is fine.
I don't think one single person has a master plan. Calisto has her plans, "fatsy" Archon has his, Astrid, Sharon, short everybody - also everybody needs somebody, but thats another story.
So even if some of this is orchestrate it didn't mean that all go according to someones plan.
My problem with the idea that someone in Calisto's group attacked Sharon follows like this. I don't see any reason why Calisto would benefit from attacking Sharon, unless she killed her. Letting her live only increases MC attachment to her. Besides, as everybody mentioned, Fabian learned about us after the attack, so we can assume the same for Calisto.
Do we know that for sure about Fabian? As much as I know the aren't Vulcans and even the Vulcans can bend the truth.
That lead us to what if someone of Calisto's group did it. Why would they attack Sharon instead of MC? Sharon is irrelevant to them, the only one that could be a thorn in their objectives is MC, if he were to take their spot as Calisto's preferred child. So why attack Sharon when they clearly could destroy MC? Specially, as nobody would make a big deal if a neophyte is killed weeks after he was born, but killing Sharon might have more consequences.
Very good question. My only response that come to my mind is, to test him. Other than that you're right.
In conclusion, I can only see some third group attacking them. Which also make sense from the point of view continuing the plot. Sharon will rule the new place, that has some hidden, dangerous group in it. Soon some shit will happen. But Calisto now is aware of MC, if her group were behind Sharon's attack, I doubt mommy would be happy. Not for Sharon, but for them hiding MC's from her.
What also work as a counter argument. If none of Calistos group is behind this and my assumption that their information net is quiet wide is true. Then why send the MC with the newly Archon into Scottstown where some dangerous thing are buried?
Only guy I trust is Fabian. He really seemed like a nice guy!
First thing to do for any evil plan, be the nice guy.:ROFLMAO:
Everything is possible. Given that Cindy was there and Calisto was there, they might eventually explain why MC got that deal, now that MC has their attention.
What let me chew over it is that our club owner is another vampire and big enough to attend a meeting with the Archon (bald, old fatsy Archon:whistle:).

I don't believe and also hope that this is the plan of a single person and we have follow his plan to a T. First I don't like to be a puppet as much as you do and second this would mean all choice we can make doesn't made a difference.
If I want this I could simple read a book.;)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I don't think one single person has a master plan. Calisto has her plans, "fatsy" Archon has his, Astrid, Sharon, short everybody - also everybody needs somebody, but thats another story.
So even if some of this is orchestrate it didn't mean that all go according to someones plan.
I meant creating MC by making him be there being really someone's plan. Calisto already confirmed she created MC out of boredom, so it really make sense he being there was also a very nice coincidence.
Do we know that for sure about Fabian? As much as I know the aren't Vulcans and even the Vulcans can bend the truth.
Of course not, we know nothing about it. I was simply following a line of thought under that assumption, but assumption can be wrong.
What also work as a counter argument. If none of Calistos group is behind this and my assumption that their information net is quiet wide is true. Then why send the MC with the newly Archon into Scottstown where some dangerous thing are buried?
I really doubt they would know. She was not even aware MC was alive. And MC was even shown to everybody when Sharon faced the Archon.
First thing to do for any evil plan, be the nice guy.:ROFLMAO:
You don't have to tell me that. I am an evil genius puppy, after all!
im-pure-evil-on-the-inside.jpg

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I really doubt they would know. She was not even aware MC was alive. And MC was even shown to everybody when Sharon faced the Archon.
So, this means that Calisto is to bored by daily business that she even doesn't follow any trvial Archon meetings. Need to remind me, that next time I saw fatsy Archon I tell him this.:LOL:
Yet, this only is true for Calisto. For her cohort I wouldn't think so.
You don't have to tell me that. I am an evil genius puppy, after all!
What a bummer. And I was hopping I can take the place of the most evil here.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
now the Fatso in his nice clothes ... öhm yeah ... can´t help but they both look totally gay
Virgil does look totally fabulous, doesn't he? :ROFLMAO: Might ask him to take us fashion shopping. MC really need to start dressing better.

What a bummer. And I was hopping I can take the place of the most evil here.:ROFLMAO:
Hahaha you can try, provided I remain the cutest!

So, this means that Calisto is to bored by daily business that she even doesn't follow any trvial Archon meetings.
Hahah that made me imagine Calisto browsing Netflix, complaining there is nothing interesting new to watch, while semi naked cozy in bed!
"Fabian, subscribe us to Disney +. They told me the mandalorian is as good as a couple of twin teens virgins's blood"

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes