4.10 star(s) 193 Votes
Dec 28, 2019
Anyone looking specifically for MILFS will probably be disappointed unless involvement with a vampire old enough to be a grandmother but who looks like she's still in her late teens or early twenties and has never had actual children is up your alley.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Laurie and Carmen are simply not milfs by definition, at least in my definition of the standard Milf. I mean, how old can they be? 25? 30?
Thus would be a candidate for MILF. Only saying, I truely give a fuck if a person is a MILF or not, at least in a game.
In life, well if I can have a nice, beautiful woman that old, I certain would call myself a lucky bastard. If she then have a child or not, well it wouldn't be a no goper default. Depens more on the overall situation than of the one if the woman I date have children or not.
*Note: in my religion god is female. She loves chocolate and ice cream and sadistically playing with the lives of mortals... She also never falls in love, talks to her believers in their dreams and tell them to sin as much as possible and unleashes chaos on Earth whenever she can. Truly, the perfect woman!
This is why you like Calisto and dreaming beauty so much?:LOL:
This religion looks way more interesting than the other things out there, so were can I sign?:ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Thus would be a candidate for MILF. Only saying, I truely give a fuck if a person is a MILF or not, at least in a game.
In life, well if I can have a nice, beautiful woman that old, I certain would call myself a lucky bastard. If she then have a child or not, well it wouldn't be a no goper default. Depens more on the overall situation than of the one if the woman I date have children or not.
For me a milf is older, more like a woman in her 40s. Probably the definition I use is wrong, as a 20 years old super hot mother is not a milf in my book, even when by explicit literaal definition she should. I think I am basing my definition of milf in VNs by the standard super curvy, with ridiculously unbelievable large tits that also tend to dressed too inelegantly skimpy (you can be super skimpy but be elegant about it.. in fact, that is the best looking costumes in my opinion).

This is why you like Calisto and dreaming beauty so much?:LOL:
This religion looks way more interesting than the other things out there, so were can I sign?:ROFLMAO:
That may be the reason. They do resemble my goddess in some sense and I am a very religious person (for a religion that involves orgies, debauchery and madness).
Do join us! We don't have cookies as the dark side, but we were talking about introducing a 3rd Friday of the month night of candy tasting and murder, not necessarily in that order.

• Love
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
For me a milf is older, more like a woman in her 40s. Probably the definition I use is wrong, as a 20 years old super hot mother is not a milf in my book, even when by explicit literary definition she should. I think I am basing my definition of milf in VN by the standard super curvy, with ridiculously unbelievable large tits that also tend to dressed too inelegantly skimpy (you can be super skimpy but be elegant about it.. in fact, that is the best looking costumes in my opinion).
I understand you. It didn't seem right in my eyes too for a 20-ish woman to be called MILF even though she fit the description.
We don't have cookies as the dark side
Well this is a bummer. Can I forfeit?:ROFLMAO:
Ok, I think about it, but only if the orgies, debauchery and madness make up to it for the lack of cookies.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon and Ayhsel
Dec 28, 2019
There's kind of three aspects to being a MILF, and whether or not someone's MILF itch is scratched really depends on which of these 3 aspects a person finds titillating:

1) Being Older
2) Looking Older
3) Actually being a Mother in the human sense.

At 70, Sharon ticks off (1) but not (2) or (3).

Laurie ticks off none of them.

Carmen doesn't tick off either (1) or (2), and probably doesn't tick off (3) either.

At at least several hundred and possibly over 2000, Calisto checks off (1) , but probably not (2) as she doesn't look more than 30, maybe a very hot 35. Whether or not she had any children back in her human days centuries or possibly even millenia ago is unknown. She's the MC's vampire mother however, does that count?

Dreamgirl is even older than Calisto, and almost certainly thousands of years old, but she looks like a teen, and again, whether she ever had a human child is unknown.

Astrid probably checks off (1), but doesn't look more than 25, and whether she's ever had children is unknown.

Olivia checks off (1) and (2), with (3) being unknown. She's a side character though.

The feral Nos checks off (1) and (2) with (3) being unknown and unlikely ever to become known or relevant as she's now dead.

And the list goes on, but the vampires typically check off (1), but not (2) or (3), and aside from Olivia the human women we've met check off none of them.

EDIT: I missed Miri. We don't know her exact age, but she looks like she's in her 20's and has multiple children. So Miri is the only character we know of that ticks off (3), but she doesn't tick off (2), and very likely doesn't tick off (1) either.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
There's kind of three aspects to being a MILF, and whether or not someone's MILF itch is scratched really depends on which of these 3 aspects a person finds titillating:

1) Being Older
2) Looking Older
3) Actually being a Mother in the human sense.

At 70, Sharon ticks off (1) but not (2) or (3).

Laurie ticks off none of them.

Carmen doesn't tick off either (1) or (2), and probably doesn't tick off (3) either.

At at least several hundred and possibly over 2000, Calisto checks off (1) , but probably not (2) as she doesn't look more than 30, maybe a very hot 35. Whether or not she had any children back in her human days centuries or possibly even millenia ago is unknown. She's the MC's vampire mother however, does that count?

Dreamgirl is even older than Calisto, and almost certainly thousands of years old, but she looks like a teen, and again, whether she ever had a human child is unknown.

Astrid probably checks off (1), but doesn't look more than 25, and whether she's ever had children is unknown.

Olivia checks off (1) and (2), with (3) being unknown. She's a side character though.

The feral Nos checks off (1) and (2) with (3) being unknown and unlikely ever to become known or relevant as she's now dead.

And the list goes on, but the vampires typically check off (1), but not (2) or (3), and aside from Olivia the human women we've met check off none of them.
If they are not a mother...1 and 2 are irelevent (though will admit, would never class a 22yo as a MILF myself, going off the generally accepted term*). If that's someone's itch (kink) than they don't have a MILF kink do they, they have an age(play) kink. Agree with the rest with regards to the characters in this game.

1. Mom I'd Like to Fuck, or Mature I'd Like to Fuck
A MILF is any woman with children who has men that want to have sexual intercourse with her. The term is also sometimes used to describe women above a certain aged (30 or 40+) who are not mothers themselves, but are deemed to be sexually attractive, and also have men that would like to partake in sexual intercourse with them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If they are not a mother...1 and 2 are irelevent (though will admit, would never class a 22yo as a MILF myself, going off the generally accepted term*). If that's someone's itch (kink) than they don't have a MILF kink do they, they have an age(play) kink. Agree with the rest with regards to the characters in this game.

We probably really need a definition of Milf, beyond the "mom i'd like to fuck".

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
We probably really need a definition of Milf, beyond the "mom i'd like to fuck".
Or we could do VILF vampire I like to fuck.:LOL:
And with M well, the only thing that come to my mind is mustang and simple no, not, never. So back to the drawing board.
So if any others want to try, if set the bar (apperantly as low as the Mariana Trench but who cares...).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
found this from other game. not sure if it is taken from this game or just random pic.

• Wow

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It seems that is is sharon, yet I don't think that I've seen this image with her and the home trainer in the back in the game.

• Thinking Face

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
found this from other game. not sure if it is taken from this game or just random pic.
Which game? Maybe she had a lost forgotten sister. I don't remember seeing her in such clothes in Rebirth either. Laurie would have had something to say about such small shorts.

Reactions: Arigon

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I wonder what Aristotle and the other Greek philosophers and erudites of old would think about the level of our profound topic of discussion... I am confident they would be so proud of us!
I don't think they'd have the intellectual properties to fully comprehend the depths and importance of our discussions, but that's just my opinion.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Life with Mary shows a character from Alexandra that locks identical with Sharon from Rebirth. Also it seems to me that one of the male characters from Life with Mary looks identical to the MC of Alexandra.
Also a chameon between Haley's Story and Alexandra.
It seem they know how to cross promote and share their resources.:unsure:
Although not as bad as to see this particular cloth shop in over 90% of the Ren'py games.

Also Intimate relationships only share the name of the male lead character. No Sharon, no Astrid and for sure plays not around 1950.

• Thinking Face

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well lwm's mc isn't alex's mc (could be younger version or brother).

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes