4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I actually tend to agree with you but for different reasons. There's a lot of supposition around here currently based upon..well, absolutely nothing at all. We know the source material, can't be disputed but, I know Ptolemly's work..and I think people are seriously overthinking his ability to write/tell a deep and complex story based off his other work.

Nothing he has done before (and currently still writes for) suggest this will be deep, meaningful and complex. In my opinion.
From the work of Ptolemly I know from, I would say he improve and Rebirth is one the best for me from him. It has more deep to it and it seems that not all things are out in the open from the beginnig.
Perhaps I await to much from this story of him, but at least until now the journey was worth it.

I also tend to believe that we won't know which gen, clan and so on is one as clear as we would know form other story or role play game, since as other stated, we usually have vast more knowledge there than our MC does.

extremely odd behavior for me...
I have quit playing all lewd games on here, except this, Heavy Five, City of Broken Dreamers, Life Happened, Leap of Faith and Sorcerer. I was floating around, but I guess I got snobby lol I hardly look at the BaDIK board any more....
I know, I do tend to play a lot less game here regularly than before.

Regarding the game and to bring the meta speculation back to speculation of the story. Calisto has promised to visit us, if we survive. So this will most be in Scottsville where Sharon is now Archon. As she and the MC will most likely share their home when Calisto would visit us she will run into Sharon also.
I don't believe that Sharon would "allow" her to thread her or the MC as Calisto would like. Also I assume that she would be disgusted by the whole blood doll point.
Furthermore I don't belive that Calisto would visit us only because she is bored. Either to teach MC something or to take care of something she must. (Perhaps the Nos hidout hold some secrect or the wild beast).
Thus I'm the only one who is curious how her visit will go and what it mean for all the others?

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
From the work of Ptolemly I know from, I would say he improve and Rebirth is one the best for me from him. It has more deep to it and it seems that not all things are out in the open from the beginnig.
Perhaps I await to much from this story of him, but at least until now the journey was worth it.

I also tend to believe that we won't know which gen, clan and so on is one as clear as we would know form other story or role play game, since as other stated, we usually have vast more knowledge there than our MC does.

I know, I do tend to play a lot less game here regularly than before.

Regarding the game and to bring the meta speculation back to speculation of the story. Calisto has promised to visit us, if we survive. So this will most be in Scottsville where Sharon is now Archon. As she and the MC will most likely share their home when Calisto would visit us she will run into Sharon also.
I don't believe that Sharon would "allow" her to thread her or the MC as Calisto would like. Also I assume that she would be disgusted by the whole blood doll point.
Furthermore I don't belive that Calisto would visit us only because she is bored. Either to teach MC something or to take care of something she must. (Perhaps the Nos hidout hold some secrect or the wild beast).
Thus I'm the only one who is curious how her visit will go and what it mean for all the others?
Ah no my friend, You are not the only one curious about Calisto's visit...
As Sharon and Merrick-both relatively short lived vampires stated, travel outside the city is a rare occurrence. Probably much more rare for someone like Calisto. I imagine she is not going for a jaunt to amuse herself, but more along the lines of some quality instruction time for her fledgling.

Sharon & Calisto. I am sure Sharon will realize pretty quickly that she is vastly outclassed by Calisto, and further that whether she likes blood dolls or not, she better get some ready when that elder comes to visit. Fabian is an elder, but because there is a lot of skeptical vampires, Sharon shares that feeling. I imagine if Fabian comes along with Calisto, he will spend some quality time educating her on proper respect for his Arts.

I am thinking that Merrick will turn up on the return to Scottsville, and will have found the Nos stronghold remnant. Whether it is usable or not, that is a good question. Does it contain valuable information? I am almost sure it will.

Sharon- Investiture as Archon will be quite a social event, even though the demesne is small. Many domains start small and grow over time. It will be interesting to see the maneuvering going on during this ceremony. Will we be introduced to what a Hiereia is? Will we see Calisto's followers?
It is clear her temple area is a neutral ground for elders and others to meet and settle disputes. Obviously some of the vampires at least are aware of her. I just really want Eloise there is Calisto is introduced and the MC is introduced as her childe. That will make my episode!

Interesting times!!!
Peace

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Calisto has promised to visit us, if we survive. So this will most be in Scottsville where Sharon is now Archon. As she and the MC will most likely share their home when Calisto would visit us she will run into Sharon also.
Sharon herself uses blood dolls; she conditioned the guy from the pub to seek her, that's no different that having a blood doll in essence.
Sharon- Investiture as Archon will be quite a social event, even though the demesne is small. Many domains start small and grow over time. It will be interesting to see the maneuvering going on during this ceremony. Will we be introduced to what a Hiereia is? Will we see Calisto's followers?
It is clear her temple area is a neutral ground for elders and others to meet and settle disputes. Obviously some of the vampires at least are aware of her. I just really want Eloise there is Calisto is introduced and the MC is introduced as her childe. That will make my episode!
since the investiture will be a social event Calisto could simply show up as any vampire attending the party, behaving regularly, chatting with the MC even fixing his shirt's collar and in the end she'd congratualte Archon Sharon, and before leaving would remind the questor of the thing she asked him to do, leaving everyone puzzled as of who she is that she can order the questor around. that's my prediction

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Sharon herself uses blood dolls; she conditioned the guy from the pub to seek her, that's no different that having a blood doll in essence.
It is very diufferent really in essence. One was 'conditioned' to follow so she could feed, then is free to go about their life. A blood doll is effectively a servant always on hand. So a slave in essence.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
besides Carmen could replace Laurie in those amazing wordy cat-fights with Sharon
No that tramp could never ever replace Laurie
That "tramp" has behaved too elegant to provide that kind of content so far. But I would love it when the kitty fight becomes more involved with her, Sharon and Laurie.
extremely odd behavior for me...
I have quit playing all lewd games on here, except this, Heavy Five, City of Broken Dreamers, Life Happened, Leap of Faith and Sorcerer. I was floating around, but I guess I got snobby lol I hardly look at the BaDIK board any more....
There are others awesome games too. But my guess is most people that enjoy Rebirth are looking for more than simply fuck fest in their stories.
Well first off this may well be an apocalyptic story. :) Considering whether dreaming beauty is Lilith or a Metusaleh, only the writer knows, but if dev would make her Lilith, remember Lilith is a mythical character and something more as just a vampire to start with and might not follow all rules anyway with her own goals that might have nothing to do with vampire society as such.
I still wish that our lovely Red Dream Beauty is older than Arigon suggest but ends up acting as a spoiled teenager that wants less to rule and more to have fun and fool around in a less overlord and more spoiled princess kind of way, lacking any common sense and caring about only doing whatever she wants at the moment... That way it would be a situation in which she could destroy pretty much everything if she gets angry but she would not do it if MC keeps spoiling her.

Say the RDB is called Lilith (just to put a name fit to that)

Lilith: "Sharon, where is Ayhsel? he promised me to take me dancing and partying all night today."
Sharon: "Lilith, I don't think Ayhsel is in any position to go playing tonight. Calisto locked him with her in her bedroom last night and went I went to see them today he was really weak. I think she almost dried him completely"
Lilith: "Ohh ok. I will give him some of my blood, he'll recover and then we can have fun"
Laurie: "Please don't give him more of your blood, you spoiled girl! You forced him to drink it twice this week, you are going to end up enthralling him!"
Lilith (getting annoyed, eyes starting to spark, things starting to move on their own): "But I want to go partying with Ayhsel! He is my toy, he should be with me and do as I say all the time!"
Carmen: "Laurie, why are you making her angry? Are you crazy?"
Laurie: "Better than her enthralling him and becoming her puppy"
Carmen: "This is bigger than you and your stupid jealousy, she will kill us all without thinking about it!"
Lilith: "Where is he, Sharon? Bring him here!! NOW!"
Calisto (appearing naked with small smile on her face, some blood on her lips and a towel on her hands, looking at Sharon): "How hard can it be to keep her happy and quiet? I am trying to have a relaxing bath!
Sharon: Shut up you horny incestuous bitch, this is your fault in the first place!

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2019
I am starting to like Sharon less and less with each update actually. I mean she's still the best girl in the game but like someone said before me, her playing hard to get is getting old at this point, I get that she has trust issues because of Astrid but still...
I have the least amount of issues with this. Given that for vamps sex is tied up with blood, and sharing blood results in mutual thralling, I can easily understand and approve of Sharon's hesitance. One of the reasons I like having sex with Miri, soul stain or not, is because it prevents you from taking the next step towards mutual thralldom with Sharon.

Then you literally tell her that Asrrid told them about you and her response is that she probably just made that name up. (This literally just makes her look stupid, not even ignorant or naive imo)
The MC may be the fledgeling vampire, but Sharon is the one who is naive...

Also she doesn't believe that you have visions which kinda makes sense since she never heard about that but also why would you lie to her about it so I don't know about that. (I think that's how it went atleast)
The MC never really explained his visions to Sharon when he had a chance so her doubt is kind of understandable. I wish the MC had taken the time to explain his vision of the boys entering the old hospital for the insane or his vision of her kneeling on a bed naked asking an equally naked Astrid what archon Marcius wanted and Astrid deflecting the question. Unfortunately he never did, he just kind of threw it out there that he had a vision about x or y without really describing any of them. So I find Sharon's doubt kind of understandable given that these visions are totally outside of her experience as a vampire of 50 years. That said, it does show the limits of her ability to serve as the MC's mentor.

MC simply needs expertise and experience in combat, because right now he can only defeat amateur hunters
Exactly.
Carmen is extremely likable in my book.
She tried to talk down meathead from staking the MC. She freaked out and hates vampires because her love Vincent was murdered, presumably by a vampire. She is opening up to the MC. I kinda dig her.
I'm with you on this one. We haven't thralled her, but she's already softened enough to voluntarily give the MC a kiss on the cheek and willingly returns to her cage after her little walkies without the least bit of fuss. I don't think she's quite ready to admit that she enjoys being the MC's vessel, or that it turns her on, but the idea that she's saving another human from being drained every night enables her to justify her enjoyment to herself by turning it into a noble act of self sacrifice in her head. Her enjoyment combined with the MC's good treatment of her, if he's treating her well, has worn away her hatred and is steadily wearing down what resistance she has left.

For what I believe we know, is that Rebirth is strongly influenced from obvious source material. But we all don't know if it follow it to a T or not.
Well we do know it isn't following the inspirational material to a T. We've already seen some notable differences. And for that reason, among others, I do agree with your larger point. This isn't exactly the same world, or even the same rules.

I would definitely dig her out and let her do whatever she wants with me. Sucking me dry included.
:ROFLMAO:

The first time Astrid is shown, Sharon mentioned something about her kind being able to look like that. For some reason that suggested Tzimisce.
It makes me think of the Toreador since they're the most life-like and mortal-connected of the vampire clans in the inspirational material, often following the latest creative mortal fads like a bunch of fashionistas. While Tzimisce can flesh-craft their bodies (and those of others) to their own definition of perfection, that perfection is usually quite inhuman.

Yeah I apologize about the theory crafting about all of the vampire lineage and generation and such. I get my intellectual rocks off on doing this in a number of games and movies and such. I will try and go light on it in this thread and move my more theoretical rambles to the lore thread
I'm more concerned with bringing down the wraith of the mods again than I am with theory crafting. Paragraphs long discussions of the inspirational material really should go into the Lore thread. I know its virtually impossible to keep this thread free of all references to the inspirational material but If I'm going to reference the inspirational material in this thread I try to keep it to a sentence or two at most as I do above in this reply. If it's going to be more than that than I put my reply in the Lore thread and only leave a link here. I know the Lore thread doesn't get as many eyeballs, but the mods haven't given us much of a choice.

embracing takes a chunk of humanity
Um, What? Where did you get this idea?

As for Dreamgirl and Lilith, there isn't really anything in the game to support drawing that connection as yet, and even in the inspirational material Lilith was more an unpopular legend than a fact.

Though the forbidden lore is part of this game, we also do not know how far dev will stick to it or bring in other lore and myths into the game and have changes in his world. There are some indications at least Greek myths may play a part as well, where maybe some ancient vamps might have been seen as gods or they impersonated gods. If last dreaming beauty might well be Artemis and one that cursed C in past. If so she was already a top vampy in power rankings a few thousand years ago.
Yep. Agreed. I'm very much intrigued by the connection to Greek Myth potentially extending to a likely further connection between Dreamgirl and the "goddess" Artemis.

Regarding the game and to bring the meta speculation back to speculation of the story. Calisto has promised to visit us, if we survive. So this will most be in Scottsville where Sharon is now Archon.
You most certainly aren't the only one looking forward to that scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arigon and c3p0

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
3-A: **** @Ayhsel You have legitimately caused me brain damage here
It makes me think of the Toreador since they're the most life-like and mortal-connected of the vampire clans in the inspirational material, often following the latest creative mortal fads like a bunch of fashionistas. While Tzimisce can flesh-craft their bodies (and those of others) to their own definition of perfection, that perfection is usually quite inhuman.
Yes, I think Tor is way more likely. I was just mentioning that the way the scene was presented, with MC first mentioning he could sense something truly evil (Tzi always give me that idea) and the way Sharon phrased it about being "able" to look like that, more like an ability about the crafting their body, instead of simply "being" like that, I wonder if she could be that.

But while my brain went into that direction, I strongly doubt it. Although, I thought it was good mentioning just for the discussion.
You know me. I am all in for more mommy and more chaos. And even more about the chaos mommy can bring to MC's vamp family.

Carmen is extremely likable in my book.
She tried to talk down meathead from staking the MC. She freaked out and hates vampires because her love Vincent was murdered, presumably by a vampire. She is opening up to the MC. I kinda dig her.
As far as I know there is only one guy, cough Spfjolietjake.... that was a weird sounding cough..., ehemmm that is against Carmen. Crazy people everywhere! :ROFLMAO: But what do I know? I am also one of the few who simply love crazy bitch Astrid :love:.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You know me. I am all in for more mommy and more chaos. And even more about the chaos mommy can bring to MC's vamp family.
Yep, I know. As I share the affection of you to both of them, I can't argument against doing so.

If we can't change the destructive way of our action, at least self-destructive, then let's enjoy it.:LOL:

• Red Heart
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon and Ayhsel
Dec 28, 2019
Yes, I think Tor is way more likely. I was just mentioning that the way the scene was presented, with MC first mentioning he could sense something truly evil (Tzi always give me that idea) and the way Sharon phrased it about being "able" to look like that, more like an ability about the crafting their body, instead of simply "being" like that, I wonder if she could be that.

But while my brain went into that direction, I strongly doubt it. Although, I thought it was good mentioning just for the discussion.
I can see where you're coming from. In terms of personality, she definitely has the casual cruelty and amorality that is so typical of the Tzi. Of course, it's also typical of older less-human vampires nursing the bitter vendettas that are the sole remaining motivations in their empty unlives. Usually human-like appearance is associated with higher "humanity" levels, but in Astrid's case, it's the exact opposite. Her very human-like exterior masks an inhuman monster within.

As far as I know there is only one guy, cough Spfjolietjake.... that was a weird sounding cough..., ehemmm that is against Carmen. Crazy people everywhere! :ROFLMAO:

And I'm with you 100% on Carmen.

But what do I know? I am also one of the few who simply love crazy bitch Astrid :love:.
I love Astrid as a character, but my MC isn't masochistic enough to want an actual relationship with her. Hate sex is possible though, but there is no way my MC is getting thralled to crazy, and neither does he want crazy thralled to him. So no blood drinking unless he's draining her dry. :p

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
since the investiture will be a social event Calisto could simply show up as any vampire attending the party, behaving regularly, chatting with the MC even fixing his shirt's collar and in the end she'd congratualte Archon Sharon, and before leaving would remind the questor of the thing she asked him to do, leaving everyone puzzled as of who she is that she can order the questor around. that's my prediction
This would actually be badass to see. Especially since only a few people of those attending would know about her, MC included. He could then tell Sharon that she's his sire though knowing Sharon she'd probably brush it off and assume Calisto is the Questor's side piece or something.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Completely un-related but thought I would throw it out there, because there are tie ins.
VTM Night Roads is a fun novel completely text based with maybe a dozen pics total.
You can do a lot of stuff in it. When I do a run through of this, I do one or more of the "official" games on steam. Quality of Rebirth is better for the most part, but these are completed. VTM Shadows of NY, Coteries of NY and the Werewolf one were all sold at a great discounted price. I bring it up so you can compare the quality of the official material with this work, and frankly this work is much better.
Also playing Bloodlines 1 again a few times.. all to get me through the next few weeks until a release here..... and it keeps me from watching porn and from going out to bars at night which is not a good habit either.
Night Roads I have the add on content for Catiff and Tremere. I successfully completed the game alive and well as a Catiff but have been burned so many times as a Tremere.... fun that.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
As far as I know there is only one guy, cough @Spfjolietjake.... that was a weird sounding cough..., ehemmm that is against Carmen. Crazy people everywhere! :ROFLMAO: But what do I know? I am also one of the few who simply love crazy bitch Astrid :love:.
I love Astrid as a character, but my MC isn't masochistic enough to want an actual relationship with her. Hate sex is possible though, but there is no way my MC is getting thralled to crazy, and neither does he want crazy thralled to him. So no blood drinking unless he's draining her dry. :p
I love Astrid, if you looked the definition of "crazy psycho bitch" there would be her picture.... I just wouldn't accept blowjobs from her

• Yay, new update!
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Arigon and Ayhsel

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I hope you feel better when you mock strangers on the interwebs.
Yeah, we do.:p
And only for some question, who can't be answered with a look at the first post.;)
Are there only milfs in this game?
Although I'm not the reference here:
1609339189254.png
Not sure about this one; perhaps if your eyes aren't as good as they should be?:LOL:
1609339246679.png
Can't argue here. Definitly not a MILF, I mean do we even know if she have children?:whistle:
1609339317387.png 1609339473823.png
I don't know, both this one is an over GILF. Yet and for sure, she has a lot of children and most of them would be GILFs themself.:eek:
1609339341554.png 1609339729626.png
For sure, GILF. Although no, I don't think she has children.

And to throw the other cast in it:
1609339624290.png
I don't even know how much more than GILF she is.
1609339499676.png
Also a GILF, yet the children question is also open.
1609339706787.png
Could be a MILF. Doesn't know about her life before we encountered her, at least she had a lover.
1609340087119.png
Doesn't know about this on either.

And I don't think I showed the whole cast, but I hope I could help you.:geek::devilish::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah, we do.:p
And only for some question, who can't be answered with a look at the first post.;)

Although I'm not the reference here:
View attachment 962947
Not sure about this one; perhaps if your eyes aren't as good as they should be?:LOL:
View attachment 962948
Can't argue here. Definitly not a MILF, I mean do we even know if she have children?:whistle:
View attachment 962950 View attachment 962964
I don't know, both this one is an over GILF. Yet and for sure, she has a lot of children and most of them would be GILFs themself.:eek:
View attachment 962953 View attachment 962981
For sure, GILF. Although no, I don't think she has children.

And to throw the other cast in it:
View attachment 962972
I don't even know how much more than GILF she is.
View attachment 962965
Also a GILF, yet the children question is also open.
View attachment 962980
Could be a MILF. Doesn't know about her life before we encountered her, at least she had a lover.
View attachment 962988
Doesn't know about this on either.

And I don't think if showed the whole cast, but I hope I could help you.:geek::devilish::ROFLMAO:
To be fair neither Sharon, Astrid, Cindy or the Red Dream Beauty look like the standard Milf, thank goddess!*
Laurie and Carmen are simply not milfs by definition, at least in my definition of the standard Milf. I mean, how old can they be? 25? 30?
Calisto is the only one it could be argued she could be taken as a milf in looks, but even then she is done so graciously that even when she is a milf, she is not like the standard overly curly ungracious milf that is so common in AVN, but a real beauty mommy.
And then we have Olivia that really looks what she is: the mad old woman living in your apartment that one day you can find talking to herself dressed in a tutu with her face painted as the joker.

*Note: in my religion god is female. She loves chocolate and ice cream and sadistically playing with the lives of mortals... She also never falls in love, talks to her believers in their dreams to tell them to sin as much as possible and unleashes chaos on Earth whenever she can. Truly, the perfect woman!
EDIT: just re reading the description of my goddess I think I may have been worshipping a devil.. oh well, she is cute as fuck so all is forgiven.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes