4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Calisto could show up at the investiture and order Astrid to be thralled to her boy... with the princeps and the upper class bowing down to her, it would sure stir the pot. and if Astrd had her appearance altered, MC could simply order her to keep it. in that case for the whole episode 3, Astrid would be going above and beyond to have MC allow her to return to her glorious ways. in this scenario... Astrid would be a counterpart to Sharon anchoring MC to his humanity. and her loyalty would be to MC alone so we would still get those catfights me and a few people are so fond of
That is actually a very good idea! I want Astrid to remain as free as possible so that she can make MC's life a beautiful hell.. but that would work quite well.. imagine having to second thought every step you make cause your beautiful but evil thrall is looking for a way out of her dominion.. Unfortunately I don't see any reason why in that situation she could keep her enough of her independence to be interesting as she is now, though.
whomever spawned Vision Girl, lets call him Zeus, or her Hera
Let's go with Hera.. I simply cannot resist the idea of any all powerful sexy immortal babe!
I think she is playing him, and pleasures him in vampire ways, probably has him thralled, or partially thralled, because he does resist her, which mechanics wise he could do by burning a willpower point, if he is bound.
Agreed!
Dream Team minions of the MC-
Sharon, Kassandra, Zephyr after Marcius is toast, Carmen, Laurie, and Mirri.
I see you are starting to think about what really matters here! Kudos!! I personally don't care at all about Miri and she has a child, so I also feel bad for her. Cindy is probably too strong but I would not mind her joining. And the ones I always mention
I'll second or third that, whatever the case may be.
Me too. Can we for once start calling her what she is? A teenager babysitter.
If he's treated her well, then he's looking at her as a potential thrall. If he's treated her as merely food, then he's thinking of her as a potential blood doll. This is the one choice we've made in the game that has had an effect on the MC's behavior in update 8.
How can anyone that is not a monster, I am looking at you Spfjolietjake, treat that soft cutie as a blood doll? So far, the nicest character of the novel in my opinion.
the battles between the guests will be entirely verbal as they'll be on their best behavior for the Investiture. Too many very important vampires that matter will be there watching. If there is a battle it will be because the party got crashed by a bunch of rebels opposed to the power structure, ie. something like the Sabbat.
Second that. Works better for writing to be a display of beautiful politics and wits than a battle of crude brute force.
Okay, i'll get that done ;)
Thank you so much for that!! You are extremely talented!

And I forgot welcome to you and to all new members of our friendly society of vamp fanatics. This is one of the nicest threads you can find here, so please enjoy our mad discussions.

there is something even more cruel that could be done to Astrid... some elder could flesh sculpt her into an average looking woman... and sure, she could reverse it if she's from the clan everyone thinks about but even that has a solution... that I'll adres in the part involving Calisto...
Ayhsel: Tell them. Tell them all. Whoever comes, whoever it is that tries to make a single scratch on my lovely beautiful manipulative bitch, I'll kill them.

b499c83da36b3759f8c3202db63631fb.gif
Those perfect lips and that round ass are mine!

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Btw, where did the name Artemis for the vision girl come from? I probably missed it.
If I remember correctly, BigStuffedTiger used it once before anyone did it but it did not catch on at the moment. In the vampire thread created to discuss random topics not Rebirth related I used it once without being aware of that to avoid keep using Lilith (and because I really like Artemis as name as well as the concept of the Moon goddess) and Arigon liked it as it really make sense given Calisto and the idea that old greek gods were just all powerful old vampires.. After that we all kind of start using it.

But it is only something we established. She currently has no name in the game but I like to call her the Red Dream Beauty.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2019
As Ayhsel has mentioned, I posted the theory here in December:

If Calisto is the high priestess of an ancient temple that just happens to be built near where the black-haired dream girl is buried, I have to wonder if the black-haired dream girl is the "goddess" that the temple was built to serve.

I can easily see the dreamgirl as the Greek "goddess "Artemis (really an obscenely powerful vampire pretending to be a goddess) whom the "nymph" Callisto served in Greek Myth. Calisto may well have started out as one of her priestesses, later to be made into her childe or grandchilde, only to get summoned to this location to build a new temple and to watch over her progenitor's sleep, and possibly to serve as her first meal when she fully awakens from torpor. (The latter would be a bad end for Calisto, but it would fit the spirit of the inspirational material for the game as ancient vampires have monstrous appetites, are ravenously hungry when they awaken, and mortal blood often no longer satisfies them.)

That would also make the MC the dreamgirl's grandchilde or great-grandchilde.
DA22 was the only one who liked it at the time :LOL: , although Arigon did defend my theorizing a little later when I theorized that she was equivalent to a 4th gen methusalah in the inspirational material.

I don't think it's been established that Lilith even exists in this world yet. Dreamgirl is definitely a powerful methusalah (ie. an ancient slumbering vampire) at a minimum. Whether or not she rises to the level of an antedeluvian (ie. a clan founder) or even Lilith herself remains to be seen.

In the material that inspired Rebirth, otherwise bored elder vampires nursed grudges against each other over the centuries, engaging their pawns in battles with the pawns of their opponents. Ultimately the elders themselves were controlled by sleeping methusalahs who manipulated them to oppose the elders doing the will of rival methusalahs in chess like battles, often referred to as the Jyhad, where the elders are the higher ranked pieces and the young vampires are lower ranked pieces.

Dreamgirl is most definitely a slumbering methusalah and probably has an enemy methusaleh she wants to defeat, and to continue using the chess analogy, she may see in the MC a pawn capable of becoming a queen at the right moment. I also wouldn't put it past Dreamgirl to have put the suggestion/impulse/whim in Calisto's head to make a childe, or even several children, and to see which survive to become useful pawns. Calisto may be a top shelf elder, but Dreamgirl is even older and more powerful yet, and Calisto is likely one of Dreamgirl's highest ranked chess pieces.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
Thank you so much for that!! You are extremely talented!

And I forgot welcome to you and to all new members of our friendly society of vamp fanatics. This is one of the nicest threads you can find here, so please enjoy our mad discussions.
Thanks for those kind words and warm welcome :love:

Here are Calisto and i might as well add Astrid at this point ;) i'll add them on my signature post as well

Rebirth_Calisto.gif Rebirth_Astrid.gif

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Here are Calisto and i might as well add Astrid at this point ;) i'll add them on my signature post as well

View attachment 1054251 View attachment 1054248
I really like them! Calisto, in particular, looks amazing.

Just for future reference (so please don't think I am asking you to keep working!) By Red Dream Beauty I meant the brunette that appears in MC's dream, naked with her mouth covered in blood, as she currently has no name. Here in the forum we have decided to call her Artemis.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon and .N9
Dec 28, 2019
I only saw your post after you pointed out to me. Otherwise I would have supported it then as I like the idea too, but well, you know me.. I am always in for beautiful mysterious powerful babes.
True. And you do get credit for getting others to call her Artemis. Before that we all called her something different. I called her Dreamgirl when I wasn't theorizing that she was Artemis, others called her Mommy, yet others called her Red or even Lilith, you called her Red Dream Beauty. It got confusing because both Calisto and Artemis could be called both Red (Calisto has red hair, Artemis is always shown against a blood red background) and Mommy (Calisto is the MC's vampire mommy, but both the code and Artemis herself call Artemis mommy). Speaking of Red Dream Beauty...

View attachment 1054251 View attachment 1054248
These are awesome, and I especially love Calisto, but by Red Dream Beauty I think Ayhsel meant Artemis, ie. the waifsh ancient vampire brunette who always appears against a red background in the MC's dreams. Nevermind, Ayhsel has already chimed in.

Oh, and I should give DA22 credit for the first mention of Artemis in this thread back in November in the context that a vampire named Artemis might be Calisto's maker.

Last edited:

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
I really like them! Calisto, in particular, looks amazing.

Just for future reference (so please don't think I am asking you to keep working!) By Red Dream Beauty I meant the brunette that appears in MC's dream, naked with her mouth covered in blood, as she currently has no name. Here in the forum we have decided to call her Artemis.
Ohh you meant this girl ? my bad

81.png
Bad news tho, i couldn't make her at least not for now. My sigs theme is red and as you can see it will not go well together, even if i add a bunch of FX on this, in the end it will become so pixelated. Unless you want a really bright red sigs, i guess i could make that happen

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ohh you meant this girl ? my bad

View attachment 1054270
Bad news tho, i couldn't make her at least not for now. My sigs theme is red and as you can see it will not go well together, even if i add a bunch of FX on this, in the end it will become so pixelated. Unless you want a really bright red sigs, i guess i could make that happen
Ohh you are right. We will have to wait until non red picture of her appears. I did not realize about that. Still, thank you so much!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon and .N9

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
There's a profile pic of Artemis without the red background in the game. I extracted it for you Ayhsel.

View attachment 1054306
Yes I think that is the conversation one, but does not seem good enough for something artistic as the signature. Oh well.. I know she will eventually appear. For now I will keep Sharon. Her expression and position is lovely for a signature!

Dec 28, 2019
No worries. Odds are we won't see a non-red pic of Artemis until she awakens, but I can wait patiently if you can.

BTW, I love that Zephir got a sig. She's a hottie who I'd love to see without the geisha makeup. Hopefully we'll eventually get the opportunity. Another minor character I wouldn't mind seeing in a sig is Malia/Kassandra. I love her face, but her outfits don't do anything for her figure.

79.png

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So Astrid was behind the hunters. Color me surprised... :LOL:

Merrick is still missing and Dan is thinking about enthralling Carmen, all while Sharon's investiture is about to happen. Let's hope no shit happens during it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I doubt she'll be there
Somehow I suspect you are right, though Fabian or Cindy might be there, my money would be on Fabian since he accompanied the prince's man last time so seems linked to the prince and he knows who MC is . Not sure Cindy does and if not, that is on purpose on C's part. We might get a message from Fabian though that C will be visiting in days, for what purpose though?

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes