4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
just did a replay and i noticed that Sharon is marked to die! she left her axe with her fingerprints on a crime scene! her fingerprints are old! so if the human government have special hunter teams she as been tagged!

She as also been basically put on hold in a place she can not leave (new Archon and shit) and at the same time outside enough of the Princeps dominion as not to pose a big issue for the rest of the "political" system!

She needs to find the Nos safehouse and create a stronghold in there, her current place can not withstand a swat tactical team assault during the day!

As for the suspect we do not know enough thralls of others to try and guess so only one left is connor he was spying around the previous victims while being a stranger in town!
I can add a bit onto this, remember the female cop? There has been no resolution for it. It could be explained as simply a throw away character for the protagonist to introduce some sexual content relief, but I'm not so sure of that. Since the way things ended was a bit messy between her and the protag. She was only mentioned once since that event. Considering everything that happened, the dead cops, the freak out she had and her boss changing personality, you could very well argue she could play a large role in your scenario.

Yet, I'm gonna get a bit meta. I think the story will be picking up pace after the issue related to the blonde ex-lover. Afterwhich we will likely clean up the loose ends, establish a stronger foothold for Sharon and have a little training arc for our protag as he explores his unique abilities and sexuality. After which would come the next major storyline. Yet, I'm unconvinced that the dev would include two major stories revolving around hunters back-to-back. Yet, at the same time if he doesn't, I'm not sure if the Hunters will even be a threat after the end of the next story line.

Reactions: Warscared

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
just did a replay and i noticed that Sharon is marked to die! she left her axe with her fingerprints on a crime scene! her fingerprints are old! so if the human government have special hunter teams she as been tagged!

She as also been basically put on hold in a place she can not leave (new Archon and shit) and at the same time outside enough of the Princeps dominion as not to pose a big issue for the rest of the "political" system!

She needs to find the Nos safehouse and create a stronghold in there, her current place can not withstand a swat tactical team assault during the day!

As for the suspect we do not know enough thralls of others to try and guess so only one left is connor he was spying around the previous victims while being a stranger in town!
Hey Bud,

First I like your sig gif!

Second-approximately what line number in the coding was the value for Sharon dying at?

Third- I don't know about most people but this last playthrough, my MC is a complete Beast! I am pretty sure that hunters will have a bad day, as long as we are deep under the earth and no UV weapons... Of course that is exactly what they would have along with tracer rounds for every round in their ammo clips. Damned Hunters!

Fourth- yes they need to find the Nos place, but avoid that Aztec looking spooky thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
do you think vampires have no thralls where it matters? that her data wasn't erased or manipulated? and you're operating on the assumption that Sharon is in the databae, and her axe hadn't been recovered by Andrew. there's also a chance that the forensic investigator would assume the fingerprints belong to someone who's never had their fingerprints taken. obviously some hunter might show up but they would still need a whitness or security record.

Reactions: Arigon and Ayhsel
Dec 28, 2019
Puts tin foil hat on....

Maybe Glitter is Arigon 's genderbending Tizimisce. Maybe that feather boa is the deadly weapon he/she/they/zhe attacked Sharon with in the woods. :p

Takes tin foil hat off.

Ok...is it just me or did anyone else vicariously cheer when Markus called out the MC's brainlessness? The MC often doesn't think before opening his mouth, it's something I find irritating, and Markus did a pretty good job of taking him apart for it.

mark "\" Well, that's obvious.\""
mark "\" We do that to, you know.\""
mark "\" Isn't it obvious? I'm talking to you.\"
mark "\" Don't be stupid.\""

It's also interesting that for all of the MC's talent, he's still unable to see through Markus's invisibility/obfuscate even when Markus disappears right in front of him.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Puts tin foil hat on....

Maybe Glitter is Arigon 's genderbending Tizimisce. Maybe that feather boa is the deadly weapon he/she/they/zhe attacked Sharon with in the woods. :p

Takes tin foil hat off.

Ok...is it just me or did anyone else vicariously cheer when Markus called out the MC's brainlessness? The MC often doesn't think before opening his mouth, it's something I find irritating, and Markus did a pretty good job of taking him apart for it.

mark "\" Well, that's obvious.\""
mark "\" We do that to, you know.\""
mark "\" Isn't it obvious? I'm talking to you.\"
mark "\" Don't be stupid.\""

It's also interesting that for all of the MC's talent, he's still unable to see through Markus's invisibility/obfuscate even when Markus disappears right in front of him.
Ohhhhhhhh Glitter!!!!! Large, BOA..... hum... naw but I give you points for creativity!

Markus does school the MC, and deservedly so. Now if he would just do the same with Sharon!

As for not piercing the obfuscation, if our MC does not have the same or higher level of Auspex, then he won't be able to pierce the veil so to speak...

Dec 28, 2019
Arigon said:
As for not piercing the obfuscation, if our MC does not have the same or higher level of Auspex, then he won't be able to pierce the veil so to speak...
Exactly. The MC is still very beatable by elder vampires even if he is surprisingly talented for a fledgeling and despite having a number of Auspex-like powers he can't pierce Markus's presumably elder level Obfuscate.

BTW, it hasn't been used yet, but there are now graphics for a new 4th "button" power in the code.

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021
Exactly. The MC is still very beatable by elder vampires even if he is surprisingly talented for a fledgeling and despite having a number of Auspex-like powers he can't pierce Markus's presumably elder level Obfuscate.

BTW, it hasn't been used yet, but there are now graphics for a new 4th "button" power in the code.

New Special Ability?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So is it me or is the new version sharing the save space with chapter 2?
Yes, and I think there was a problem with importing my game state from ep2. None of my variables seem to have carried over. No sharonsavelauriepts or laurieslaveorloverpoints, carmensaved wasn't set properly... :unsure:

EDIT: I figured out what happened. There was an uninitialized variable from Episode 2 that was causing an error when saving the game state at the end of the Episode. Anybody who chose not to sleep with Miri is probably experiencing the same issue. The DIY fix is pretty simple. Edit the file ep2part4.rpy. At the top are a couple of variable initializations. After the line
default soulstainmiri = False
add a new line:
default mirisex1 = False
using spaces, not Tabs, to line up the defaults. Save the file and replay Episode 2.

If you know how to use the console, it's even easier. Open a save at the end of the episode. Open the console. Type mirisex1 = False. Close the console, and complete the episode making a new game state save file at the end. If you chose to not sleep with Miri and don't do this, your game will not remember your powers, your sharon and laurie points, or any of your decisions. Hopefully, the Devs will release a fix of some kind!

EDIT2: Or you could use the save transfer fix linked in the OP. My instructions work if you're feeling adventurous, but this is probably easier...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes