4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I am definitely completely in love with this story.
Even if there are some small technical problems, and sometimes not names... (in this last episode)
Visually speaking I am very pleasantly surprised. - especially very charmed by the so beautiful/handsome man and magnificent person who is Andrew.
On the other hand, little Gregor makes me cry at each one of his appearances... (he makes me want to hug him too much and comfort him like a poor helpless little being/soul who needs maximum protection...)

Reactions: Arigon and xDEEPx

Frim der Wel

Nov 29, 2020
Rebirth [Ep. 1] [LikesBlondes] (3.16 GB)
114 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -
The v1 links do not seem to work anymore. Could somebody maybe reupload this?

Eniarc

May 15, 2020
Place this in the game folder and overwrite the file, I made the save transfer and missed that they didn't define a variable correctly.
Hello,
I got to the end of Episode 2 (Rebirthep2-ep2up8-pc) and it does not give me the option to name my save file ready for Episode 3, I used the save hotfix and that does not work for me either, any other ideas I can try before starting Episode 3?

Frim der Wel

Nov 29, 2020
Rebirth [Ep. 1] [LikesBlondes] (3.16 GB)
114 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -
for me all but 1 seem to work for windows and mac.
Very strange. We are talking about ep. 1, right? For me, none of the above links work. But maybe this is a weird problem only I am having, in any case thanks for your efforts.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes