4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
hahaha there are worst destinies that dead by snu snu from our vamp mommy
Which one? :p Due to spoilers this early after release of new version will not clarify even in a spoiler, but that was quite a twist implied about someone.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Which one? :p Due to spoilers this early after release of new version will not clarify even in a spoiler, but that was quite a twist implied about someone.
I be down 4 that just not that thing from ep1 that still give me the creeps
Hahah I was talking about either the Red Dream Beauty or Callisto... the other monsters are something for more.... exotic tastes!

Arigon Inanna was mentioned! did you know about that or did you just make a super impressive guest when you used that name? obviously, she can still be someone else, but still!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hahah I was talking about either the Red Dream Beauty or Callisto... the other monsters are something for more.... exotic tastes!

Arigon Inanna was mentioned! did you know about that or did you just make a super impressive guest when you used that name? obviously, she can still be someone else, but still!
I spent a long assed time theory crafting. I ran my theories past our illustrious authors, and at one point Ptolemy asked if I just wanted him to finish telling me the story.......
:D
I try not to spoil with anything that is told to me or confirmed... but when I have a theory I put it out...
:D

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Yes, for anyone wondering, you just have to copy your save over from the previous folder.
After that it should work fine.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Rebirth [Ep. 3 v2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 700 MB
Original Size Mac: 683 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 72 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 55 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I think that what happened is that in ep3up1 they were using the save folder of ep2. Now they fix it so that ep3 has its own folder, so that is why you cannot see your saves of ep3up1 as they are in the folder of ep2.
damn you smart mudda fukka, nice one

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Poor Sharon.
With each update, her "authority" over her domain looks more and more phantom.
The cherry on the cake is permission for the MC to sit on her throne and then sit on his lap herself.
Symbolism.
I mean, too be fair, she never really had authority when Vamp mommy put her there for fun.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
so the girl from the last preview turned out to be more important than what I speculated ... she netted a +7 to charisma

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
As expected.
Not to spoil anyone's fun but... I tried waiting for 3 months to play accumulated updates and it still feels too short and mildly boring (3 months' worth of updates amounts to 15 mins gameplay, sigh, again).
I know a lot of people are just fascinated by lore and tiny bits of info that get leaked here and there but, sorry, that's not enough to keep me entertained with this game.
Guess I'll have to prolong my waiting period to 6 months or a year and then check back if something exciting actually happened. Who knows, maybe in 2 or 3 years there will actually be an hour or two of compelling story I will really enjoy.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes