4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well the skalds thing has been a let down for me.
Yeah, there are some vampire myths out there but who knows? By the way, you owe us a boon.
What? We already knew about powerful ancient beings from Merrik and Frank's story.

I suppose everything was to show us why Sharon is always so dismissive about vampire history and religion.
At least it seems like we're getting there with Sharon soon, If the blood dolls reference is for real this time.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well the skalds thing has been a let down for me.
Yeah, there are some vampire myths out there but who knows? By the way, you owe us a boon.
What? We already knew about powerful ancient beings from Merrik and Frank's story.

I suppose everything was to show us why Sharon is always so dismissive about vampire history and religion.
At least it seems like we're getting there with Sharon soon, If the blood dolls reference is for real this time.
Well the skalds told you one or two very important thing with those myths for the story, even if MC may not be aware of that. Yeah in a way that segment was more useful for the players that know more as for MC, was nice to see that Sharon at least once was more open to the unseen and just became jaded since it did not knock on her door. Is she in for a surprise or two. :p Too early to discuss though with update out less as a day. :p We were it seems very wrong about one thing though. :ROFLMAO:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well the skalds told you one or two very important thing with those myths for the story, even if MC may not be aware of that. Yeah in a way that segment was more useful for the players that know more as for MC, was nice to see that Sharon at least once was more open to the unseen and just became jaded since it did not knock on her door. Is she in for a surprise or two. :p Too early to discuss though with update out less as a day. :p We were it seems very wrong about one thing though. :ROFLMAO:
I don't know, everything has been too cryptic for my taste. Writer throws around some ancient names here and there for players to speculate.
I'm becoming team Sharon tbh. Cut your visions crap and enjoy your new chair :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Arigon and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't know, everything has been too cryptic for my taste. Writer throws around some ancient names here and there for players to speculate.
I'm becoming team Sharon tbh. Cut your visions crap and enjoy your new chair :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha, loved that throne as well. Yeah Sharon seems to have decided an update ago or even bit earlier to go all in for MC and accepted that. She has gotten rid off that stick up her ass a bit and found her humor again.

Considering the skalds cryptic things, I guess me, Arigon and some others will speculate about that in a few days when less spoilerific. There were a few things hinted at there that were kind of interesting concerning C and VG beyond that name that was dropped and another name that was mentioned that might be just as important.

Reactions: Arigon

misir ali

Jun 20, 2020
As expected.
Not to spoil anyone's fun but... I tried waiting for 3 months to play accumulated updates and it still feels too short and mildly boring (3 months' worth of updates amounts to 15 mins gameplay, sigh, again).
I know a lot of people are just fascinated by lore and tiny bits of info that get leaked here and there but, sorry, that's not enough to keep me entertained with this game.
Guess I'll have to prolong my waiting period to 6 months or a year and then check back if something exciting actually happened. Who knows, maybe in 2 or 3 years there will actually be an hour or two of compelling story I will really enjoy.
agree with u bro. . well although i like to wait for completed or abondoned. .

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I know a lot of people are just fascinated by lore and tiny bits of info that get leaked here and there but, sorry, that's not enough to keep me entertained with this game.
I think the type of discussion you usually see in this thread is indicative of how devoid of substance these updates are. Half of it is general discussion about the VtM setting that might not be important (or even related) to this game. The other half is theories about the 345566 open and barely developed sub-plots that would be needing around a decade to happen in-game at current pace. And then there is the obligatory "ok, this update was mostly build up but the next one will be a banger!" kind of post. Or something along those lines, posted every single update, without fail :LOL:

Gotta give it to the dev though, using a setting with such dedicated fanbase was a brilliant move. It ensures people have something to talk about even if there is nothing to talk about.

Erstine

Jan 2, 2018
It's a nice update, but there are too many black cats bathing in unrefined oil...

Or ... I do get it, this is a cool, gothic, dark game, but there is dark and there is so frigging obscure I can't see a damn thing.

I even downloaded the non compressed version to see if it was compression shenanigans, but alas, no such luck.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usually, plot advanced bit and took wee bit weird sidetrack, sharon expressed some hornyness.

It's a nice update, but there are too many black cats bathing in unrefined oil...

Or ... I do get it, this is a cool, gothic, dark game, but there is dark and there is so frigging obscure I can't see a damn thing.

I even downloaded the non compressed version to see if it was compression shenanigans, but alas, no such luck.
yes there are a lot dark but you should still see what happens.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game's chronic problem is it's plot movement. Nothing happens for long periods of time, but then we get some movement and you think it's going to continue and then it's just lots of filler.

It's something I like to call "Hurry up and wait"
well true that game could have more happenings on each update.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes