4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yes, a mage could create a "hanging" effect that would ensure he or she always has chocolate in his/her pocket. This is why Mages are the most powerful of all the supernatural types in the source material. The duration would depend on the number of successes rolled, but a truly dedicated chocolatemancer would use a ritual to make it permanent. I have no doubt that there are Cult of Ecstasy mages who have done exactly this.
Unfortunately I am not in that level of chocomancy... I can keep it around for some time but then I simply lose control over it.. once, tragically during a wedding with a bride all dressed in white... I am forever banished from their formal parties.
You forgotten my friend, that most of the swiss people developed a natural immunity against chocolate magic.
Yes, those are problematic. I have managed to make certain variation to reduce their immunity, but their effect is actual quite week, as the further you change the chocolate, the less tasty it is.
And then the constraint for my doomsday machine - they need to be 100% eco friendly, use only regenerative power source and need to have a CE :(. How could any supervillain work under this conditions?!:ROFLMAO::devilish:
Don't even get me started with problems on doomsday devices. Since evil minion number 9 broke my Eternal Chaos Beam (name subject to change) I have been unable to fix it. What is worse, every time I try to punish evil minion number 9, the cute manipulative creature starts purring and snuggling against me. She looks kind of like a Umbreon, from the pokemon franchise, so you can imagine that my dark chocolate heart melts and I end up petting it instead of punishing it. Truly a creature of pure evil on the inside, cuteness on the outside, such as myself.
Besides current chocolat Magic is mainly an illusion if anyone tried to eat cocoa directly without the adding of the refined sugar most people could not do it nowadays!

In accordance to the laws of Magic the vast majority of magic chocolat users are doping and are therefore cheaters! refined sugar is forbidden you bunch of cheaters!
You are very correct about that, but while I do suffer from being a supervillain, I am particularly cute and sweet (not supervillain at all) so I get a free pass on sugar requirements, but at the slightly lowered power.

I getta say, we should really write our new rules for an RPG. I welcome names! Mine would be WOD* Vampire: The sweetness within.

*WOD means World of Delicacies

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I wonder as anyone with rotten teeth ever beet bitten by a vampire and starved to death due to tooth decay and roth?
probably the embrace "fixes" the teeth, but! vampires are vain and I doubt anyone would make a childe out of someone with rotting teeth.
do remember he is a medieval knight and they where trained from infancy and he seems like 35(?) that is almost 30 years of muscle memory! plus 700 years of whatever arts he dedicated himself to since he was turned!
he was a templar, not just a knight, they had the sticter discipline. for example a member of the order could sleep only in buildings belonging to the order, save for cases he was permitted to travel beyond their territory. The templars during the trial that caused their destruction were also accused of the occult. since in rebirth the supernatural is real, we could assume that cus' Fabian was a mage when alive, and while the embrace destroyed that part of him, he can still use some magic

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
probably the embrace "fixes" the teeth, but! vampires are vain and I doubt anyone would make a childe out of someone with rotting teeth.
herm, yes... that is also the reason why fat girls can not get laid and there are no NOS vampires around! when the hunger gets you and 2 am is getting close you do with what you have either a fat chick someone with rotten teeth or a fat chick with rotten teeth!

the thirst is real!

• Haha
Reactions: Arigon

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
herm, yes... that is also the reason why fat girls can not get laid and there are no NOS vampires around! when the hunger gets you and 2 am is getting close you do with what you have either a fat chick someone with rotten teeth or a fat chick with rotten teeth!

the thirst is real!
one thing is getting some blood and another is turning them into vampires...let's face it... have we seen an ugly female vampire in this game? not really

• Sad
Reactions: Arigon and Nulldev

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
one thing is getting some blood and another is turning them into vampires...let's face it... have we seen an ugly female vampire in this game? not really
*not yet. i wouldn't be surprised if female nos would appear at some point.

Reactions: Arigon

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
he templars during the trial that caused their destruction were also accused of the occult. since in rebirth the supernatural is real, we could assume that cus' Fabian was a mage when alive, and while the embrace destroyed that part of him, he can still use some magic
I think Templar is the Rebirth take on Tremere Clan. Human mages who sought immortality and almost destroyed one of the original Clans entirely to get it. As vampires they still possess some magic powers but they aren't as powerful as actual Mages.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
July 4th

Hey there.

We're working on the next update, of course. We hope to finish ep 3 by December. That's the plan at least.
Things are going well right now. When it comes to this update. No reason for any delays.
And I'll keep you guys posted.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
July 4th

Hey there.

We're working on the next update, of course. We hope to finish ep 3 by December. That's the plan at least.
Things are going well right now. When it comes to this update. No reason for any delays.
And I'll keep you guys posted.

Best regards
Likesblondes
<3

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Awesome "Chocolate Sauce"!
One little remark to stir you up a bit, I am not so sure that Tiamat and Inanna are two different characters, VG has quite a few characteristics that could easily be ascribed to Tiamat especially if we take she is dreaming in a sea of stars instead of blood. :p Not forgetting T had both a relation with one of her children and was at war with most of them, making a nice counterpoint to a possible C and Virgil line if there. :p

My speculation is more that those two names describe her from a point of view of her own race and those created by her race, which might become important in her goals and possible the final protagonist. I could be wrong though.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Unlocked
Progress update
Hi

Things are proceeding pretty well. Given that the last weeknd of this month falls so late, we're actually ahead of schedule.
We hope to finish the update early next week. But since the release doesn't fall until the 25'th this month, we'll have a few extra days. With the extra time we'll try to go back and fix a few bugs from previous updates.
See you soon.

Best regards
Likesblondes

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Unlocked
Progress update
Hi

Things are proceeding pretty well. Given that the last weeknd of this month falls so late, we're actually ahead of schedule.
We hope to finish the update early next week. But since the release doesn't fall until the 25'th this month, we'll have a few extra days. With the extra time we'll try to go back and fix a few bugs from previous updates.
See you soon.

Best regards
Likesblondes
Thanks mate for sharing this!!

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi !

I just have a question : what is the point of the "stats" in this game?
If I'm not wrong, there are no scenes that are locked behind stats, right?
Until now, there was no situation where these stats really mattered :ROFLMAO:

I guess they are just there for the player... like "look, my character has big numbers... :PogChamp:"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi !

I just have a question : what is the point of the "stats" in this game?
If I'm not wrong, there are no scenes that are locked behind stats, right?
Until now, there was no situation where these stats really mattered :ROFLMAO:

I guess they are just there for the player... like "look, my character has big numbers... :PogChamp:"
The fight with that vamp lady turns out differently based on stats for sure and there may be one or other few small things. They are likely mainly going to matter at a few big points or endgame. We already saw at that fight how devs struggled a bit with the various options, so I suspect they decided to tone down consequences for now and kept those just for major moments and likely very late in game. Meaningful branches can add replayability and more meaning to game, but working on different branches also seriously diminishes content per route a dev can release any given period and makes updates feel even shorter as they already are for those that do not play every branch. Couple that with fact playing 8 branches that are for 95% same is not that great fun anyway.

Always a hard balance to strike for a one man dev or small team.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
The fight with that vamp lady turns out differently based on stats for sure and there may be one or other few small things. They are likely mainly going to matter at a few big points or endgame. We already saw at that fight how devs struggled a bit with the various options, so I suspect they decided to tone down consequences for now and kept those just for major moments and likely very late in game. Meaningful branches can add replayability and more meaning to game, but working on different branches also seriously diminishes content per route a dev can release any given period and makes updates feel even shorter as they already are for those that do not play every branch. Couple that with fact playing 8 branches that are for 95% same is not that great fun anyway.

Always a hard balance to strike for a one man dev or small team.
It also goes different with the Vamp hunters. If you don't have enough Prowess you get staked and Andrew comes to rescue you.
Same goes for the morque the police station, So stats are used pretty often and you get a different outcome from each

Reactions: zh

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It also goes different with the Vamp hunters. If you don't have enough Prowess you get staked and Andrew comes to rescue you.
Same goes for the morque the police station, So stats are used pretty often and you get a different outcome from each
Yeah I did not replay with different stats so missed those, but my point stands that devs seem to have shied away a bit from making those choices have real meaning for now and that they likely will only play out in endgame or very close to that. In my opinion likely a very wise choice. :)

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes