4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Is there some actual sex in this game?
Ok- so here is a classic question that we answer on a regular basis, which a mild amount of searching would reveal.

Yes there has been one possible sex scene so far. To get it, you had to use your mental powers in a way that leaves a mark of sorts on your soul. Not because sex is evil. The act you commit to have the sex is remove someone else's free will. Sure you could possibly have romanced them the old school way, but your dick was on a timer and you wanted to prove a point. So you removed her free will, told her that she wanted to fuck you and she does. It is afterwards when she realizes that she let a man she barely has seen and does not know, into her house to eat an omelet and plant some dirty blood cum on her belly.

Is there more sex than that? Well, do you count naked cuddles and kisses? No? Do you count the sharing of vampiric blood which is far more intimate and satisfying than sex? No? Well then the answer is thus far there is one chance if you force it to have sex. There is only one more guaranteed opportunity from the authors, but that may or may not be an optional one as well...OR perhaps you will have your will power overwhelmed and fucked whether you want it or not....

Reading every few pages at random would have answered this for you.

If Sharon got bonded to the Princep or to Astrid would the MC have to kill them in order to break the bond? Or is there any other way?
Yes, the quickest route would be to kill them. The other way is to wait a variable amount of time depending on the power of the blood, usually a year without it, to let the bond fade, but even that is no guarantee... so the best surest way is to kill those motherfuckers.

There were a couple of posts proclaiming Fabian's loyalty.....
This is a vampire story. Honor has meaning. What that is, is highly subjective.

So Fabian swore an oath... if he gets a better offer does he take it? I would say that is up to Fabian's character.
Fabian swearing an oath and becoming thralled to someone with a different agenda is not up to Fabian any longer.....
Let's just leave it at that and give old Fabs the benefit of the doubt on honor...... but it may not be up to him.

Peace yawl

Reactions: andrew david irving

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
There were a couple of posts proclaiming Fabian's loyalty.....
This is a vampire story. Honor has meaning. What that is, is highly subjective.

So Fabian swore an oath... if he gets a better offer does he take it? I would say that is up to Fabian's character.
Fabian swearing an oath and becoming thralled to someone with a different agenda is not up to Fabian any longer.....
Let's just leave it at that and give old Fabs the benefit of the doubt on honor...... but it may not be up to him.

Peace yawl
I don't recall there being any sort of oath but based off that small flashback scene those two must go back several hundred years. Seeing as Fabian's remained loyal throughout those years I don't think that'll change.

Reactions: andrew david irving

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
One thing that I will admit is, while the game clearly makes it a bit ambiguous as to Merrick's fate, I do hope he's alive and that we can get him back.

I mean don't get me wrong, it's not like I think Frank is a terrible character or anything, but the character relationship dynamic just felt more, how should I put it....... more organic (?) between MC & Merrick, and Sharon & Merrick.

It's not like he's one of those characters that I love as much as the girls, but I guess I kinda miss the little fella (perhaps he's one of those characters I don't appreciate as much when he is around, but his missing presence is clearly felt when he's not there any more).

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
One thing that I will admit is, while the game clearly makes it a bit ambiguous as to Merrick's fate, I do hope he's alive and that we can get him back.

I mean don't get me wrong, it's not like I think Frank is a terrible character or anything, but the character relationship dynamic just felt more, how should I put it....... more organic (?) between MC & Merrick, and Sharon & Merrick.

It's not like he's one of those characters that I love as much as the girls, but I guess I kinda miss the little fella (perhaps he's one of those characters I don't appreciate as much when he is around, but his missing presence is clearly felt when he's not there any more).
I thought I saw him in the hideout? Didn't we chase him down there?

Reactions: Warscared

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I thought I saw him in the hideout? Didn't we chase him down there?
Oh yeah. The figure of Nos with invisibility we see at the hideout (with the recent update) does actually resemble Merrick a lot, and I'm hoping it's him.

Reactions: ucu32167

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Oh yeah. The figure of Nos with invisibility we see at the hideout (with the recent update) does actually resemble Merrick a lot, and I'm hoping it's him.
Which begs the question why the hell he ran away and is hiding from us like his life depends on it? Even Markus seems to trust us; what has Merrick so spooked?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Merrick has heard the call from the ancient underground like Frank before or he's a traitor. He found the Nos hideout and didn't tell anything to the group. So he was under the ancient influence already or making his own thing behind our backs.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
what about Merrick is doing exactly what Markus told him from the start? so he does not want to be confronted with Sharon or the MC or else Sharon could fish him the True Nos intentions in regards to what they are doing in scottsdale!

particularly now that Sharon is the de facto owner of scottsdale under vampire rules! and i do wonder how much the princeps and the powers behind them used this to try and flush out the nos faction intentions!

how normal is for a faction based on secrecy to have a hideout in a sub urban zone? what started the problems in that area? was the nos meddling in there? what is their plan? so just give it to one of their "allies" and if worst comes to worst and battle is joined they have one less allie... yes Sharon is not that strong but her thrall special ops daywalker is a powerful weapon! mainly because he has his own autonomy and can act without her direct orders so...

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
what about Merrick is doing exactly what Markus told him from the start? so he does not want to be confronted with Sharon or the MC or else Sharon could fish him the True Nos intentions in regards to what they are doing in scottsdale!

particularly now that Sharon is the de facto owner of scottsdale under vampire rules! and i do wonder how much the princeps and the powers behind them used this to try and flush out the nos faction intentions!

how normal is for a faction based on secrecy to have a hideout in a sub urban zone? what started the problems in that area? was the nos meddling in there? what is their plan? so just give it to one of their "allies" and if worst comes to worst and battle is joined they have one less allie... yes Sharon is not that strong but her thrall special ops daywalker is a powerful weapon! mainly because he has his own autonomy and can act without her direct orders so...
I think the answer in that feral Nos they attack before. Merrick definitely found out the Nos hideout before and maybe got information about who was living there. When he saw her during fight he may recognize her and was gone trying to investigate everything on his own. When he got some clues what's happened he pressed his "emergency button" trying call for help from other Nos (but he got only that crazed digger).

Maybe he just don't fully believe Sharon; the whole operation in Scottsdale looks very odd.

Reactions: JJJ84 and Warscared

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
It is a very welcome diversion to speculate on the Nos agenda and what is going on with Scottstown Nos Hideout, Merrick, Feral Nos, Frank, (Frank's Visions), Frank's Double Meaning in finding his Brother-(Merrick or MC linked through Visions), Markus, Sharon, and the fact that Markus realizes the Apex vampire is the MC.

all pure theorycrafting at this point:

1-Nos Hideout- No way Markus did not have the exact coordinates and provide them to Merrick. (pretty sure about this)

2- Merrick (under orders from Markus) knew there was a Nos Feral or at least an old Nos out there, likely related to Markus, and was to misdirect the group to the point that a Nos squad could come in and neutralize the issue privately or reclaim their lost lamb. (Pretty sure about this)

3- Merrick knows more about Frank's Visions and just like he knows Fabian is not full of shit, knows Frank is the same. He was supposed to verify certain vision aspects Frank had, and perhaps verified more than intended, and is now scared shitless. (Conjecture supported by certain behaviors in story)

4-Markus suspects what Merrick found, made up the buzz 911 or at least outed it conveniently to cover the need to send Frank out to actually find the unfindable, and silence him before he lets the info fall into the wrong hands. (Conjecture)

5-Much like Caine, and the Second Generation, and even some of the Third Generation, multiple clans/bloodlines formed from the same ancestor, possibly combining traits in the creation of a bloodline.
A-Nos, Wolfboys, Calistio, Sharon, Malia and Fabian share one ancestor.
B- Calisto and her line, possibly others but unlikely, were created by the mixture of a second ancient- Hence Calisto and her get are more powerful than those simply descended from the single parent.
C- my magnum opus of the bloodline and relation of Vision Girl to Calisto, MC, Frank, and the "Other"

6- Love and hate being what they are, the two ancients are in proximity and are in a love hate state. Calisto and her get are entrapped here. Virgil may well be acting on the actions of one, while Calisto- and MC therefore- are acting on another.

This being fairly out there for my predictions, i will leave it here. As I had promised, more on it, I have delivered. This explains the two sets of visions which the MC is currently suffering from, and may well be the key to why our neonate Elder is important.
Peace Yawl

Mar 28, 2018
I suspect that your speculations 1, 3 and 4 are close to the mark, but I don't see enough in the story so far to base 3 on. I think that 5 is a bit too 'far out' atm as there is insufficient information to draw a generational tree with its sub branches, but agree broadly with 5 C. 6 I believe is elemental polar opposites dark/light good/evil ... with each being more than capable to manipulate any of the characters in the game. It may be that the MC is a quasi-free agent that can choose in some sense and thereby determine the final outcome; it may also be that 'Hollywood rules' apply and that VG with MC MUST prevail after almost being defeated ... where the rest of the characters don't really matter so much... sad.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So question for our regular scholars... I remember that reading/listening that in the source material if you had a vampire, a werewolf and mage in the same room, the mage would obliterate the other two with barely any effort..

is that the case? So far we have seen no mage.. but I wonder.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So question for our regular scholars... I remember that reading/listening that in the source material if you had a vampire, a werewolf and mage in the same room, the mage would obliterate the other two with barely any effort..

I'm no scholar in the matter, but I always thought with mages, it would really depend on how long their incantation for the spell takes (if such incantation is needed) or how long the spell would need to take to activate.
But if the mage is say for instance, someone like Ayna from Ataegina (yeah different game I know, but still just using as an example), I'd reckon she'd make the other two crispy in a cinch.
Much lesser mages however, who knows, vamps and werewolves might be able to get a bite out of the mage before the first magic attack.

But as I said initially, I'm no expert regarding this matter, so... (though I guess it is interesting to think about. Game's universe makes it seem like vampires are the apex predators above all, so beings like mages while I'm not sure whether they'd fit well in the world or not would be a pretty intriguing wrinkle).

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'm no scholar in the matter, but I always thought with mages, it would really depend on how long their incantation for the spell takes (if such incantation is needed) or how long the spell would need to take to activate.
But if the mage is say for instance, someone like Ayna from Ataegina (yeah different game I know, but still just using as an example), I'd reckon she'd make the other two crispy in a cinch.
Much lesser mages however, who knows, vamps and werewolves might be able to get a bite out of the mage before the first magic attack.

But as I said initially, I'm no expert regarding this matter, so... (though I guess it is interesting to think about. Game's universe makes it seem like vampires are the apex predators above all, so beings like mages while I'm not sure whether they'd fit well in the world or not would be a pretty intriguing wrinkle).
Well, game's setting usually make mages weaker than vampires, weaker than werewolves.. but in the source material, my understanding is that actual mages, people with real access to magic would obliterate all others.. that is why i am asking.

Pretty sure Ayna would fuck pretty much every vamp we have seen here but a few: red dream beauty would most likely defeat Ayna with little effort. Calisto vs Ayna I'd guess would be close match, Ayna in favor? Hard to measure power from very different sources, though.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Pretty sure Ayna would fuck pretty much every vamp we have seen here but a few: red dream beauty would most likely defeat Ayna with little effort. Calisto vs Ayna I'd guess would be close match, Ayna in favor? Hard to measure power from very different sources, though.
Probably only one in Ataegina universe who would be able to match the red dream beauty would likely be Ataegina herself (since she basically is, a godess, which seems to be the equivalent to red dream beauty, who I think is like a blood goddess or something very close to it?)

But yeah, as you said, it is tricky with them being completely different universes and all.

Reactions: Ayhsel

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Is there some actual sex in this game?
when it comes to sex this game is like prison... the sex you want you don't get, the sex you don't want you get... I don't thnk anyone is happy with Miri

they still need to feed so the suburbs is a good place for them, and I don't think Markus is scheming against MC and Sharon per se, I think he's just trying to recover data he doesn't want others to see.. maybe some methods used by the nos go against the masquerade, and it would be a problem if the authorities had those, probably why he didn't invite Sharon to the meeting since she's an archon that had a sip of the prince's blood.

from what I've read on the net, it comes down to the individuals and the mage's preparation.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

In the same room the winner would be the wolf thanks to their raw power. Mages are the OP class but they can't do much in close quarter combat without preparation. Common vampires aren't rivals for common werewolves.

Mar 28, 2018
Perhaps in general the werewolves would fair better in close combat than a magic user (mage), but it depends on the opponents ... In the F95zone context in games like Sorcerer and Reluctant Archon and Ataegina werewolves and vampires would simply be toast. In the end it is up to the storywriter, and not historical precedents from a given genre.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes