4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You and @Ayhsel definitely share a vision or fetish or something. Nothing against that. I do not think it is going to happen though.
I don't count on it either, but again, it would fucking awesome if there was an evil, joining Astrid path in which we betray Sharon (not necessarily kill her), go corrupt and simply fall into debauchery..

fuck.. once again I am drooling over my keyboard.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Either your local hardware shop (or your favorite online shop) is lucky or you need a keyboard who have protection against it. :ROFLMAO:
Oh yes. I actually have a minion always ready for things like that... there is always something that makes me drool.

Some cute girl, some amazing chocolate, some evil plan subjugating humanity to torture and despair, ice cream and cookies..

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Rebirth [Ep. 3 v3] APK -

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I don't count on it either, but again, it would fucking awesome if there was an evil, joining Astrid path in which we betray Sharon (not necessarily kill her), go corrupt and simply fall into debauchery..

fuck.. once again I am drooling over my keyboard.
or if that's too much to ask... I'd gladly offer Astrid something to drink... 3 times...

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
or if that's too much to ask... I'd gladly offer Astrid something to drink... 3 times...
That would be nice.. but in some sense I am not sure I would like that... I don't want Astrid to be a faithful servant. I want Astrid to remain the manipulative bitch that I know can backstab me the minute I turn my back on her...

I mean, would I consider her that hot if she was loyal said like Laurie? Of course not, it is the fact that she means soooo much trouble that makes me really let her go wild!

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
That would be nice.. but in some sense I am not sure I would like that... I don't want Astrid to be a faithful servant. I want Astrid to remain the manipulative bitch that I know can backstab me the minute I turn my back on her...

I mean, would I consider her that hot if she was loyal said like Laurie? Of course not, it is the fact that she means soooo much trouble that makes me really let her go wild!
she would still mean trouble, but instead of targetting her master, she would use all her venom in the catfights. Spaking of Laurie, hopefully she'll behave.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
she would still mean trouble, but instead of targetting her master, she would use all her venom in the catfights. Spaking of Laurie, hopefully she'll behave.
Oh yes of course, if it is the only way it can be it will still be awesome. I was simply commenting that given the choice, I prefer a free Astrid.

I don't know how to explain it, it is desire/kink thing maybe? Like the most dangerous and unpredictable, the hotter I find her...

The goddess that made me really fucked my mind, hasn't she?

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
It seems if u saved ur game on the 2nd chapter game it won't work on the 3rd game That sucks

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It seems if u saved ur game on the 2nd chapter game it won't work on the 3rd game That sucks
You need to go until the end, it will ask you to name your game and then start the 3rd chapter. Not load, start.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
You need to go until the end, it will ask you to name your game and then start the 3rd chapter. Not load, start.
i did that but its telling me u have not Finish chapter 1 and 2 but i did all that but at the end of part 2 it does not say u need ur name . it said at the end of part 1 . this is soo Confusing

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
i did that but its telling me u have not Finish chapter 1 and 2 but i did all that but at the end of part 2 it does not say u need ur name . it said at the end of part 1 . this is soo Confusing
that is weird. It asked me to put a name when I reached the final of chapter 2. can you post the last window you can see at the end of the game?

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
that is weird. It asked me to put a name when I reached the final of chapter 2. can you post the last window you can see at the end of the game?
if u play part 2 push start on it u well see the save names from chapter 1 . but at the end of part 2 it well go from the start of the game thats all

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
if u play part 2 push start on it u well see the save names from chapter 1 . but at the end of part 2 it well go from the start of the game thats all
Weird. In my times, at the end of chapter 3 it ask you again to name your save and then you start part 3 as you did with part 2.

Wish I could help. Maybe someone else can.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
Weird. In my times, at the end of chapter 3 it ask you again to name your save and then you start part 3 as you did with part 2.

Wish I could help. Maybe someone else can.
that Sucks it won't let me play part 3 just 1 and 2

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Oh yes of course, if it is the only way it can be it will still be awesome. I was simply commenting that given the choice, I prefer a free Astrid.

I don't know how to explain it, it is desire/kink thing maybe? Like the most dangerous and unpredictable, the hotter I find her...

The goddess that made me really fucked my mind, hasn't she?
Therapy.....
Probably a lot.....
More than we should discuss here..... medical confidentiality and all that....
:D

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
This 3 part saves are such a mess, can't start part 3.. I mean those 3 parts combine are what 400mb why makes 3 instead of 1 part lol, how to makes life hard XD
The dividing is not ideal, but probably necessary. And it's not 400MB if all three parts would be merged now (you maybe have summed up the of course very helpful, but unofficial compressed versions for your guess). Meanwhile it is already more than 7GB! (EP1: 3.16GB, EP2: 3.1GB, EP3part3 so far 1.03GB). And to download that big file would make for some even more problems then to transfer the saves.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes