4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
That seems to be the obvious choice and honestly, the one I would choose at this point. Laurie doesn't hold much interest now since she's more or less at the behest of the MC. Carmen is interesting because of her past hunting vampires. None of the other characters are known enough to do anything.
This is exactly why I think something bad will happen to Sharon soon. Now I don't necessarily mean her dying, but a kidnapping for example which would keep her out of the story for a while, because as long as she is there with the MC the other LIs won't have a chance to be properly developed as LIs.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This is exactly why I think something bad will happen to Sharon soon. Now I don't necessarily mean her dying, but a kidnapping for example which would keep her out of the story for a while, because as long as she is there with the MC the other LIs won't have a chance to be properly developed as LIs.
Yeah a couple of updates without Sharon would be really pleasant and give Laurie/Carmen some much needed time.
Not to mention that the MC would need to step up his game.
Still at this point it would need some major event that the MC would reject Sharon and go for some other LI.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah a couple of updates without Sharon would be really pleasant and give Laurie/Carmen some much needed time.
Not to mention that the MC would need to step up his game.
Still at this point it would need some major event that the MC would reject Sharon and go for some other LI.
Hmmm, Sharon needs only do some bad things to Laurie or Carmen and MC would get Sharons Head and play Football with the complete Vampir Society with it. Who knows, maybe they are into sports instead of doing the real Vamp Stuff. :ROFLMAO:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

Hey

Here it is.
In this one we're meeting our fifth girl, and the last possible love interest for our MC. The mistery deepens, hopefuly. And we reconnect with an old enemy.
Hope you enjoy it.

Links:
PC
MAC
Android will take a little longer

Best regards
Likesblondes
Sharon
Laurie
Carmen
Ivy

That's 4, who's #5??

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Sharon
Laurie
Carmen
Ivy

That's 4, who's #5??
It is what all of us have been asking... main three candidates are red dream beauty, callisto and astrid.

But i think the chances of red dream beauty are extremely slim.

Thing is I don't see this novel having several branches more than some difference at the end..

So while I would love a branch of betraying Sharon for Astrid, another one of draining humas with red dream beauty or another one of escaping with Laurie, i think up until the end, it is going to be mostly linear.

Reactions: Ragnar

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Not commenting about your quality of work.:whistle:
Not going to comment about treating the secy bitch that bad..
Other than that, as I always have written, I can reserve you a place next to here. I'm sure if we find a nice place with a enough solar radiation at noon, you two could part with your unlife together. Doesn't think a chocolate vampire can life long above 40° C.
cholcolate.JPG

Mar 28, 2018
Nah, place the victims at the focal point of a solar furnace if you want rapid results ... Also I don't believe that Callisto or VG will be available as LI's ... hence the choice. Astrid is the archon's comedy side kick and comedy side kick's are always cannon fodder ..... and who said she is acting on her own initiative rather than being sent to see what happens to her... Edit: the rational for my comment is that VG and Callisto are the prime manipulators, certainly in the case of the MC, and in a linear progression of the game they will remain manipulators to the end, and whilst there might be liaisons such as in the pool they are not likely to be emotionally attached LIs. It is worth adding that the only person that the MC has had sex with, the female cop, does not appear to be a LI, so liaisons don't seems to count.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sharon points in the script are something like SharonSavesLaurie, so maybe she
It is what all of us have been asking... main three candidates are red dream beauty, callisto and astrid.

But i think the chances of red dream beauty are extremely slim.

Thing is I don't see this novel having several branches more than some difference at the end..

So while I would love a branch of betraying Sharon for Astrid, another one of draining humas with red dream beauty or another one of escaping with Laurie, i think up until the end, it is going to be mostly linear.
Yeah, Life with Mary is like that. You spent the game with Mary mostly and only at the end you get some different endings depending on one or two choices.

Reactions: andrew david irving
Dec 28, 2019
Sharon, Laurie, Carmen, Sophia, Ivy as LI's, and Astrid will be staked and fried to ash in the sun ....
If Sophie were an LI you'd think Likesblondes would have put more time into the way her model is rendered. It's pretty obvious that Sophie didn't get the same attention to detail and time investment that Ivy (and the other known LI's) received. As a result I'm fairly certain Sophie isn't #5.

Last edited:
Reactions: andrew david irving

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Astrid can antagonize me anytime...
Hey! I'll gree with that! That's why I think an Astrid corruption path would be ideal. The big question is, why won't Sharon allow anyone else to get closer to her? You can tell she has feelings for the MC, but are her feelings for Astrid still haunting her, not allowing her to love someone else? Is there a chance Astrid could yet exploit these deep feelings Sharon hides from her, and corrupt her, and the MC? I see Sharon as vey smart, yet very vulneranble, and maybe she hides that vulnerability behind a facade of hate for Astrid? Maybe Astrid knows this. In her own cold, calculating way, she also still loves Sharon, but wants to corrupt her, and mold her and the MC into her vision of perfect ideal vampires? The possiblities for the Astrid corruption path would be unlimited. What would happen to Laurie and Andrew? Will they still follow Sharon and the MC without question? Will Astrid step in and force them to follow? What about the two hunters? Where do they fit in? As blood dolls, or thralls? And what of the MC's sire? Will she come to the rescue? Or is she hoping the MC and Sharon are corrupted by Astrid? And what about the MC's dream vamp? Where does she fit in? Anything goes with Astrid. All shall love her, and despair!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hey! I'll gree with that! That's why I think an Astrid corruption path would be ideal. The big question is, why won't Sharon allow anyone else to get closer to her? You can tell she has feelings for the MC, but are her feelings for Astrid still haunting her, not allowing her to love someone else? Is there a chance Astrid could yet exploit these deep feelings Sharon hides from her, and corrupt her, and the MC? I see Sharon as vey smart, yet very vulneranble, and maybe she hides that vulnerability behind a facade of hate for Astrid? Maybe Astrid knows this. In her own cold, calculating way, she also still loves Sharon, but wants to corrupt her, and mold her and the MC into her vision of perfect ideal vampires? The possiblities for the Astrid corruption path would be unlimited. What would happen to Laurie and Andrew? Will they still follow Sharon and the MC without question? Will Astrid step in and force them to follow? What about the two hunters? Where do they fit in? As blood dolls, or thralls? And what of the MC's sire? Will she come to the rescue? Or is she hoping the MC and Sharon are corrupted by Astrid? And what about the MC's dream vamp? Where does she fit in? Anything goes with Astrid. All shall love her, and despair!
You and Ayhsel definitely share a vision or fetish or something. Nothing against that. I do not think it is going to happen though.

I am pretty sure that Astrid is a test. Manipulated by Mommy Vampfu to harden her childe and prepare him to be a proper leader of others, and servant of hers. To that end, I think that Astrid is going to be a source of information we need, an outlet for aggressions. A tool that results in Laurie being saved or not (remember that Sharon has that trait). And ultimately an object lesson of what happens when one's ambition exceeds their capabilities. I think Astrid is toast. Plain and simple. Getting to that toasty point will be the juice so to speak. How many will she attempt to tempt? Will Gregor emerge from his stupor. Will Carmen have her shot at Astrid and actually kill the cunt? Will Carmen beg to be embraced to have the power to do said cunt killing? Is Laurie going to be alive and Sharon dead? Is Laurie going to be a vampire childe of Sharon to survive?

Is Frank going to come in and somehow fuck this all up?

This and more is coming to a forum near you in the not too distant future!!!!!
Peace all

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes