4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Laurie slave
Laurie lover
So a tiny bit of possible
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I read the post from our very nice and considerate fellow fan Cortabarba and I think it is great that you like the story!
The guys will not branch too deeply along the lines you mentioned though, as those are a bit too close to canon World of Darkness works. Having Sabbat, Camarilla, Hunters, and Garou would not be legally advisable for them. Their story has some very deep respect for the genre that was solidified by White Wolf, but they have and are creating their own mythology.

Still, as a WoD superfan, I feel your same love for and desire for stories like this and more. I would also suggest that you read Alexandra by Ptolemy, one of the developers of this story. It is quite good. Revenant: The Bite, by MadMate.games is also quite tasty for just starting off!
Peace all!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cortabarba

Cortabarba

Mar 15, 2021
Laurie slave
Laurie lover
So a tiny bit of possible

I read the post from our very nice and considerate fellow fan Cortabarba and I think it is great that you like the story!
The guys will not branch too deeply along the lines you mentioned though, as those are a bit too close to canon World of Darkness works. Having Sabbat, Camarilla, Hunters, and Garou would not be legally advisable for them. Their story has some very deep respect for the genre that was solidified by White Wolf, but they have and are creating their own mythology.

Still, as a WoD superfan, I feel your same love for and desire for stories like this and more. I would also suggest that you read Alexandra by Ptolemy, one of the developers of this story. It is quite good. Revenant: The Bite, by MadMate.games is also quite tasty for just starting off!
Peace all!
Thank you very much I will look for that one and see how it is but I am still in love with this job and that it only took 2 days to know it

Reactions: Arigon

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
After 2 episodes and tons of re-playing to see different outcomes, finally realized why I don't enjoy this game as much as I should. It's absolutely amazing, but something keeps me from enjoying it fully. And then I realized. I don't like Sharon. At all. I hate her attitude, I hate her behaviour, I hate how much of a pet MC is to her.

About to start episode 3, let's see how things develop. Don't expect much to change.

• Angry
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
After 2 episodes and tons of re-playing to see different outcomes, finally realized why I don't enjoy this game as much as I should. It's absolutely amazing, but something keeps me from enjoying it fully. And then I realized. I don't like Sharon. At all. I hate her attitude, I hate her behaviour, I hate how much of a pet MC is to her.

About to start episode 3, let's see how things develop. Don't expect much to change.
Oh, my friend, you will love update 8 of chapter 3. That is all I will say. Sharon is near the bottom of my list as well.
Peace

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Oh, my friend, you will love update 8 of chapter 3. That is all I will say. Sharon is near the bottom of my list as well.
Peace
Yeah, Sharon really needed to be taken down a peg for sure and shown she's not top dog, not even close, and that within vampiric society, she needed to learn that a title doesn't mean jack shit when a real threat comes up to bat.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Yeah, Sharon really needed to be taken down a peg for sure and shown she's not top dog, not even close, and that within vampiric society, she needed to learn that a title doesn't mean jack shit when a real threat comes up to bat.
I think that's the point of this Update Sharon get's taken down a peg starts to realise she is easy meat for any vampire around her. And this is when we see MC's true powers come in to play

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I mean, she's been slowly getting phased out since the start of ep. 3. When was the last time she had any impact or did anything besides sitting at her desk, staring at random papers and cuddling the MC to sleep?
I'd be a little disappointed, if she never gets her time to shine. Her character arc basically consisted of getting bullied by the archon to becoming archon herself, but then immediately getting replaced by the MC and bullied again by a secret vampire society. Who can really blame her for not immediately respecting Calisto, when not many vampires even know of her existence and Sharon herself got reprimanded for not following the customs in the past?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I mean, she's been slowly getting phased out since the start of ep. 3. When was the last time she had any impact or did anything besides sitting at her desk, staring at random papers and cuddling the MC to sleep?
I'd be a little disappointed, if she never gets her time to shine. Her character arc basically consisted of getting bullied by the archon to becoming archon herself, but then immediately getting replaced by the MC and bullied again by a secret vampire society. Who can really blame her for not immediately respecting Calisto, when not many vampires even know of her existence and Sharon herself got reprimanded for not following the customs in the past?
The issue is that yes, she did get bullied by the Archon, but the moment she became Archon, she forgot that having a title doesn't mean anything within this world with how quickly she was willing to verbally attack Calisto, a being she knew nothing about. I've played in enough vtm games to know that you NEVER act like that towards vampires you know nothing about, because there's a 50/50 said vampire is far more powerful than you could possibly imagine and is more than capable of ashing you in the blink of an eye. Yes, Sharon is the archon, but she still should have remembered that there's always more powerful entities within this world and that the only way to survive is to be smart about it, which she wasn't.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
The issue is that yes, she did get bullied by the Archon, but the moment she became Archon, she forgot that having a title doesn't mean anything within this world with how quickly she was willing to verbally attack Calisto, a being she knew nothing about. I've played in enough vtm games to know that you NEVER act like that towards vampires you know nothing about, because there's a 50/50 said vampire is far more powerful than you could possibly imagine and is more than capable of ashing you in the blink of an eye. Yes, Sharon is the archon, but she still should have remembered that there's always more powerful entities within this world and that the only way to survive is to be smart about it, which she wasn't.
I got the impression that until recently the titles meant quite a lot actually. Disrespecting the customs was portrayed as like the biggest crime in vamp society and everyone who did had to answer to the archon. The one tall Nos guy was the baddest dude that everyone was afraid of, before Calisto got back on stage, and most people didn't even believe in very old powerful vampires. So, I can't really fault Sharon for not immediatly kissing Calisto's feet and I don't think she'd be the only archon, who'd make this mistake.
I'm actually curious how Calisto will fit into the story in the future. The masquerade is a thing in this game and Calisto apparently likes to turn random DJs and leave their bodies behind, but nobody can do anything against it, because she can just make everybody's tummies hurt. It seems like she's powerful enough to be a danger to vampire society, but not powerful enough to never be stopped, when ganged up against.

Reactions: BigStuffedTiger

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I got the impression that until recently the titles meant quite a lot actually. Disrespecting the customs was portrayed as like the biggest crime in vamp society and everyone who did had to answer to the archon. The one tall Nos guy was the baddest dude that everyone was afraid of, before Calisto got back on stage, and most people didn't even believe in very old powerful vampires. So, I can't really fault Sharon for not immediatly kissing Calisto's feet and I don't think she'd be the only archon, who'd make this mistake.
I'm actually curious how Calisto will fit into the story in the future. The masquerade is a thing in this game and Calisto apparently likes to turn random DJs and leave their bodies behind, but nobody can do anything against it, because she can just make everybody's tummies hurt. It seems like she's powerful enough to be a danger to vampire society, but not powerful enough to never be stopped, when ganged up against.
With Virgil pledging to uncover MC's sire for him as a favor, that's bound to be heat things up in a interesting way, on top everything that's happening behind the scenes. Shit is really going to play out soon.

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Kind of think Sharon had it coming as she expected old vampires to bow down to her when the olds ones are the top of the food chain and she is a small fish.

Reactions: jish55

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So much love for Carmen (who wanted and tried to kill the mc) and so much hate for Sharon (who kept the mc from being ash, not to mention Laurie dead or worse). It's bizarro land here...
With how Sharon was acting and how she may have very well have put more people at risk, including Laurie and Carmen, with how she spoke and acted towards Calisto even after being warned exponentially to behave when it comes to vamp mommy is a big reason why.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
With how Sharon was acting and how she may have very well have put more people at risk, including Laurie and Carmen, with how she spoke and acted towards Calisto even after being warned exponentially to behave when it comes to vamp mommy is a big reason why.
That's a hell of a double standard lol. the mc still owes her in my mind. And Carmen is just a blood doll to me.

Reactions: sava75

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Kind of think Sharon had it coming as she expected old vampires to bow down to her when the olds ones are the top of the food chain and she is a small fish.
Of course, these are just some thoughts rattling around in my head, but here is what I've been considering:

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Of course, these are just some thoughts rattling around in my head, but here is what I've been considering:
you´re finally making sense except that the MC as it stands could take out Marcius with just being a baby so i doubt Marcius would be dismissive of him!

If anything yes Marcius was an ass to Sharon but he uses his resources wisely such as Astrid, and he had no qualms in asking the MC over and propose that they get to know each other!

wolf boys are aggressive but not dumb! his interest in Sharon also shows that he as brains, he sees a power he can not control himself but if he can thrall Sharon that power becomes his and adding to that Andrew day walker massive power it shows he is ambitious!

as for the way he treated Sharon we can assume Sharon in her relationship with Astrid was a sub so he was trying to portray himself as an Alpha, this way he can thrall her without making her a dumb slave i mean he needs/wants her power and that is somehow dependent on her wits as well as her eyes!

Furthermore marcius as somehow taken the MC under his wings, he ordered Sharon to save him, he could have sent Astrid... had he fully taken custody of the MC considering the kind of powers that attend his court i doubt he could have kept him a secret, do remember 3 powerful vampires possibly even stronger then him attended his court, Marcus Malia and that wierdo without a nose who was nice to Sharon ffs even Virgil shows up!

i just mean that Marcius did the best he could with what he had! had he kept him close it would draw attention perhaps from vamps he knows he can not really fend off! we saw how the nos handled his wolf boys, so he kept him hidden with a resourceful lackey that would not drain him off like Astrid could have done!

then there is the usage of Zephir... if he was really that dumb could he have "acquired" zephir and her powers?

yes Sharon dislikes Marcius but considering his position, i think he played it masterfully, i mean how could he have guessed that Sharon would be made an Archon when there is probably 200 stronger older vampires juggling for the position? actually there was no position to begin with, it was made available as a surprise for him and probably also to Virgil!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
That's a hell of a double standard lol. the mc still owes her in my mind. And Carmen is just a blood doll to me.
Not a double standard when her actions are endangering mc and those he cares for because she doesn't know to keep her mouth shut in front of an ancient vampire. The moment Sharon starts pissing off a being capable of wiping out cities and instantly puts a target on mc, mc's friends, mc's families, etc., all debts are null in void, especially when said vampire may very well kill her in response, whether mc doesn't want her too just to make an example out of her (and LikesBlondes may very well off characters in this game since he was known for creating instant game overs in the last game solely because you made the wrong choice halfway through).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not a double standard when her actions are endangering mc and those he cares for because she doesn't know to keep her mouth shut in front of an ancient vampire. The moment Sharon starts pissing off a being capable of wiping out cities and instantly puts a target on mc, mc's friends, mc's families, etc., all debts are null in void, especially when said vampire may very well kill her in response, whether mc doesn't want her too just to make an example out of her (and LikesBlondes may very well off characters in this game since he was known for creating instant game overs in the last game solely because you made the wrong choice halfway through).
Carmen tried to kill him and depending on choices still does but you love her. Sharon did nothing conscientiously against the mc yet you hate her. Double standard in my eyes...

Reactions: sava75

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Carmen tried to kill him and depending on choices still does but you love her. Sharon did nothing conscientiously against the mc yet you hate her. Double standard in my eyes...
Well I am not gonna enter in the waifu war :p everyone in the end has their own reasons to like who they want and that is fine enough. I do think though that both warscarred and cookiemonster had some interesting takes and I would not be surprised if they both are partly right at least in how the devs might have approached those characters and actions, though ofc we also could see Marcius is still pretty bitter towards Sharon so likely it was intended as a trap as well. Was interesting read from both, so thanks and yeah looking forward to learning more about that split and Sharon's past ad what Marcius might have known about MC.

Carmen, yeah you are right, but of course she also had some reasonable good reasons when we remember MC is a vampire and the price she will pay for her actions will be high anyway as she is coming to realize in last episodes, death, thrall, blood doll or vampire seem her only options and well none seem very good for a hunter. :p So no worries she is not getting off lightly.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes