4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
1. I wouldn't consider the episode 1 (blurry, transformation) encounter with Callisto turning MC into a bloodsucker out of boredom, as a sex scene.
View attachment 1540921

View attachment 1540910

2. There're only "TWO" sex scene (penetration involved) in total up till now, one of those is "random" and most likely to be missed if not using more than just original game mechanics. This happens only if you have enough points to unlock mind control ability "Whisper" beforehand, using it for sex with Police woman later.
View attachment 1540919

3. The 3rd sex scene is quite obviously for everyone who kept Carmen as (Not Just Food) Carmen during feeding scenes, so she welcomes penetration while in bathroom.
I have a issue I'm in episode 3 now and my name is blank now anytime someone talks to me it doesn't show anything
ROFLMAO. I misread your post and thought you started with "I have a tissue I'm in episode 3...". I read that right after reading the post above and seeing the MC's hand on Carmen's cheek. My first thought was, "Bruh, we get it. Thanks for sharing." :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
ROLFMAO. I misread your post and thought you started with "I have a tissue I'm in episode 3...". I read that right after reading the post above and seeing the MC's hand on Carmen's cheek. My first thought was, "Bruh, we get it. Thanks for sharing." :ROFLMAO:
LMFAO thank you for the help

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
It's probably already been mentioned, however I'm playing through Episode 1, and following your first visit to Eloise for training on the car ride with Sharon, it's daylight outside the car. This last for 12 scenes before you end up entering Merrick's area.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
It's probably already been mentioned, however I'm playing through Episode 1, and following your first visit to Eloise for training on the car ride with Sharon, it's daylight outside the car. This last for 12 scenes before you end up entering Merrick's area.
those are street lights not daylight!

Reactions: Arigon
Dec 28, 2019
as for the way he treated Sharon we can assume Sharon in her relationship with Astrid was a sub so he was trying to portray himself as an Alpha, this way he can thrall her without making her a dumb slave i mean he needs/wants her power and that is somehow dependent on her wits as well as her eyes!
I don't think we have enough information to establish Sharon as a sub to Astrid. Clearly Sharon was assertive enough to both dump Astrid and reject Marcius when Astrid tried to whore Sharon out to Marcius.

Furthermore marcius as somehow taken the MC under his wings, he ordered Sharon to save him, he could have sent Astrid...
Yeah, right. Astrid can't even take care of herself, and he wasn't looking for an excuse to enthrall Astrid the way he was Sharon.

i just mean that Marcius did the best he could with what he had! had he kept him close it would draw attention perhaps from vamps he knows he can not really fend off!
Having tied Sharon's fate to a vampire orphan, I'm fairly certain he was hoping the MC would screw up big enough to give him an excuse to thrall Sharon, just as he later attempted to do.

then there is the usage of Zephir... if he was really that dumb could he have "acquired" zephir and her powers?
I have the usage of the local postal service. That doesn't mean I control them. Assuming Marcius has acquired Zephir is a bit of a stretch. It's much more likely that the princeps has made his messenger service available to his archons.

yes Sharon dislikes Marcius but considering his position, i think he played it masterfully, i mean how could he have guessed that Sharon would be made an Archon when there is probably 200 stronger older vampires juggling for the position? actually there was no position to begin with, it was made available as a surprise for him and probably also to Virgil!
Eh, I wouldn't call Marcius "masterful" at anything. He's a two bit thug responsible for what passes for justice in a city ward. He's competent at knocking heads and intimidating the peons. He's also eagerly willing to abuse his authority to sate his lust.

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I don't think we have enough information to establish Sharon as a sub to Astrid. Clearly Sharon was assertive enough to both dump Astrid and reject Marcius when Astrid tried to whore Sharon out to Marcius.

Yeah, right. Astrid can't even take care of herself, and he wasn't looking for an excuse to enthrall Astrid the way he was Sharon.

Having tied Sharon's fate to a vampire orphan, I'm fairly certain he was hoping the MC would screw up big enough to give him an excuse to thrall Sharon, just as he later attempted to do.

I have the usage of the local postal service. That doesn't mean I control them. Assuming Marcius has acquired Zephir is a bit of a stretch. It's much more likely that the princeps has made his messenger service available to his archons.

Eh, I wouldn't call Marcius "masterful" at anything. He's a two bit thug responsible for what passes for justice in a city ward. He's competent at knocking heads and intimidating the peons. He's also eagerly willing to abuse his authority to sate his lust.
Beautiful Post BigStuffedTiger

Just to be clear for everyone-
Marcius is a brute. He is a bit of a bitch. He is making use of Zephir, (my true love) as all Archons presumably can, as Zephir told the MC she works under the authority of the Princep not Marcius.

Marcius is a Brujah in VtM terms. He has a short temper. He rules through his presence of personality and blunt force. He is an asshole. He was boning Astrid till he got bored of it, and yes he wants Sharon. Not for her sex, though he would certainly rape her to fucking death, but because he wants her gift of Domination that he does not possess.

Sharon is both annoying and sort of endearing at the same time. She is stubbornly refusing to understand what the MC has tried to tell her all along. She refuses to acknowledge the massive amount of gifts and progress that the MC has made in practically no time. She is not playing the vampire Queen of the Damned very well at all. And as we have seen, when a Real Queen of the Damned shows up, Sharon pays a pretty pointed price.

In a fight, there is no vampire in the city currently that could take Calisto except Virgil (if I am right about who he is). There are almost no vampires that will be able to take the MC on. This is on purpose. Assuming you made your choices correctly, you have attributes all in the 30s or so. No body except Calisto and as I said, Virgil, is going to really be up for that. Marcus possibly, if he is who I think HE is.

Anyhow, Marcius is going to be a very solid object lesson to not fuck with the Temple, or Calisto, or the MC. He will die brutally, quickly, and without remorse or anyone crying.
Peace folks!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Beautiful Post BigStuffedTiger

Just to be clear for everyone-
Marcius is a brute. He is a bit of a bitch. He is making use of Zephir, (my true love) as all Archons presumably can, as Zephir told the MC she works under the authority of the Princep not Marcius.

Marcius is a Brujah in VtM terms. He has a short temper. He rules through his presence of personality and blunt force. He is an asshole. He was boning Astrid till he got bored of it, and yes he wants Sharon. Not for her sex, though he would certainly rape her to fucking death, but because he wants her gift of Domination that he does not possess.

Sharon is both annoying and sort of endearing at the same time. She is stubbornly refusing to understand what the MC has tried to tell her all along. She refuses to acknowledge the massive amount of gifts and progress that the MC has made in practically no time. She is not playing the vampire Queen of the Damned very well at all. And as we have seen, when a Real Queen of the Damned shows up, Sharon pays a pretty pointed price.

In a fight, there is no vampire in the city currently that could take Calisto except Virgil (if I am right about who he is). There are almost no vampires that will be able to take the MC on. This is on purpose. Assuming you made your choices correctly, you have attributes all in the 30s or so. No body except Calisto and as I said, Virgil, is going to really be up for that. Marcus possibly, if he is who I think HE is.

Anyhow, Marcius is going to be a very solid object lesson to not fuck with the Temple, or Calisto, or the MC. He will die brutally, quickly, and without remorse or anyone crying.
Peace folks!
That last may well happen if Marcius is stupid enough to make a move against Sharon or MC while C is there and endangers her through his machinations. Setup is there for it and it may well have to do with the princeps having to make a decision on Astrid that could also have an impact on Marcius and Marcius trying to stop that with Sharon looking bad in the process.

Could be a fitting end of chapter 3 for those clamoring for some action, where the fallout might make the thingy in the cave and VG more active. Leaving us with a buildup to that in chapter 4 and maybe the C vs Virgil fight if you are right or something different if you are wrong, like Marcus falling under the influence of she who is in a cave and a covert war against the NOS with all conflicting loyalties that might bring someone like Sharon and possible power vaccuum with the sudden death of Marcius and a fallout of that on princeps and Virgil possibly and the rise of MC in that turmoil before the big Apocalypse of chapter 5. :p

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
The MC is rising. He will not be the Most powerful vampire, but he will be one of the most powerful and is the most Important. I think Marcius being smacked down is a good ending for this chapter. By the MC, to prove a point FOR Calisto.
:D

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
On a side note, for those who might wonder/be interested, yes Zephir has been totally hijacked into my table top Vampire Game!!!
Love is a 6 letter word-
Zephir

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
The MC is rising. He will not be the Most powerful vampire, but he will be one of the most powerful and is the most Important. I think Marcius being smacked down is a good ending for this chapter. By the MC, to prove a point FOR Calisto.
Marcius is going to get done by MC. i don't even think Calisto is going bother about Marcius . Calisto will tell MC you handle that little pest. And she will sit on her throne

With the next update. Would you think Sharon is gonna look different at MC. With more respect or more fear
Look i know Calisto got her powers, over centuries of being undead. Calisto just using her mind to make Sharon keel over in pain.
Just has me wondering, How the future between those two will be. Scared out of her mind thinking that MC can do the same to her. Or just go on with there happy undead life like nothing happened.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah I would not be surprised if Marcius if ruthless enough might go in for the kill on Astrid, making Sharon look bad at same time if he succeeds. It would make sense if Astrid did not act on her own with those vampire hunters and also explain why she was so willing to get caught. That could be a trap by her and Marcius or her fleeing to the one place where she might be safe and had someone that might still care a bit or even both. :p

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Marcius is going to get done by MC. i don't even think Calisto is going bother about Marcius . Calisto will tell MC you handle that little pest. And she will sit on her throne

With the next update. Would you think Sharon is gonna look different at MC. With more respect or more fear
Look i know Calisto got her powers, over centuries of being undead. Calisto just using her mind to make Sharon keel over in pain.
Just has me wondering, How the future between those two will be. Scared out of her mind thinking that MC can do the same to her. Or just go on with there happy undead life like nothing happened.
That might partly depend on your sharonsaveslaurie points I suspect. Those do give you more Sharon love and like as well. Remember after that talk with the skalds that Sharon told she had been looking for vampire magic and more when new but had never found it and concluded it did not exist long before she ran into MC.

Well now it has found her :p and I suspect Sharon as a power player (albeit not the strongest likely) after her first shock will want more of it and want it for herself. I suspect her relation with MC and how magnanimous C will be might determine where she will seek it out and how that relation will work out. In a perfect ending for Sharon it will become more as equals or even the MC as teacher while he finds his own way.

Edit: Do not underestimate the natural asset someone like Sharon, besides her own power, with her obsession/enjoyment to rule openly and with details and prepared to put her time in at the office but also take it as a responsibility might be for someone like MC. :p

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
On a side note, for those who might wonder/be interested, yes Zephir has been totally hijacked into my table top Vampire Game!!!
Love is a 6 letter word-
Zephir
i think you need to check your spelling abilities that is not how you write Sasha ... oh wait... yes 6 letter word, you just misspelled it!

Sharon will confuse/project the MC with Calisto and lash out her frustration on him most likely! She could admit that had been behaving like a spoiled cunt but its impossible for live women to do it, i doubt it gets any easier with undead women!

just like a married couple your MC must endure it in a quiet demeanure or risk a messy divorce!

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
With the MC in an earlier update, seeking reinforcements for the creature from the black lagoon. I expect the MC to spill everything that has been going on to Calisto in an attempt to garner allies. I truly wonder if Astrid will see an actual tribunal to adjudicate her. I could see Mommy dragging her cage out for sunrise services, Carmen given an ultimatum, and Sharon holding on for the ride. Marcius is enraged as you dry roasted his dick sleeve and seeks retribution calling upon his lackeys to come against Sharon. As Sharon is the Archon she is ultimately responsible for all that occurs in her domain. MC looks dimly upon the whole thing and holds a Cuisinart commercial on Marcius leaving said lackeys dumbfounded, Princeps scratching his head. And if Virgil wasn't on your scent before, he is now.

Now on to chapter 4.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and Arigon

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
That might partly depend on your sharonsaveslaurie points I suspect. Those do give you more Sharon love and like as well. Remember after that talk with the skalds that Sharon told she had been looking for vampire magic and more when new but had never found it and concluded it did not exist long before she ran into MC.

Well now it has found her :p and I suspect Sharon as a power player (albeit not the strongest likely) after her first shock will want more of it and want it for herself. I suspect her relation with MC and how magnanimous C will be might determine where she will seek it out and how that relation will work out. In a perfect ending for Sharon it will become more as equals or even the MC as teacher while he finds his own way.

Edit: Do not underestimate the natural asset someone like Sharon, besides her own power, with her obsession/enjoyment to rule openly and with details and prepared to put her time in at the office but also take it as a responsibility might be for someone like MC. :p
That's a good point on the Sharonsavelaurie points. Yeah Vampire magic has definitely found her

I Don't underestimate Sharon's will to survive or her ability to be an asset, But her clear lack of understanding that there are vampires out of her realm at play. Scares me a bit. And that could be a danger to MC. What if she put on her brave boots and goes to the cave and gets mind fucked in to killing MC or and bringing his corpse for a all you can eat buffet

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
That's a good point on the Sharonsavelaurie points. Yeah Vampire magic has definitely found her

I Don't underestimate Sharon's will to survive or her ability to be an asset, But her clear lack of understanding that there are vampires out of her realm at play. Scares me a bit. And that could be a danger to MC. What if she put on her brave boots and goes to the cave and gets mind fucked in to killing MC or and bringing his corpse for a all you can eat buffet
Don't worry my friend.
Sharon may be more than we believe at the moment, but she is frankly *heh not Frank-ly, out of her league with the MC already.
He has his own Mind fuckery power. He is a huge fighter. He can go invisible. His senses are at least if not more enhanced. He is faster. I think that there is no way she will actually be a threat to the MC. Now he might have to kill her, which would be tragic.

Pretty much, the thing in the water-Ereskigal, Vision Girl-Ianna, Calisto, Virgil, and possibly Marcus and Fabian are the only vampires the MC really need worry about. He will toast the rest. Cindy and Kassandra/Malia are admittedly unknowns, and Zephir is off limits in my game.... so yeah I think we be good!
Peace!

Reactions: DA22 and D3xzalias

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Well she just got that lesson that there are vamps outside of her realm and that some of those rumors she has heard over time are true so yeah that will need some major reassessment from her.

I suspect Arigon is right, though Virgil could also be weaker as MC will be, unless his theory is more or less correct of course (Somehow I suspect that he is right that part of the C myths will come into play in some way, I am just not sure in the way he suspects or that that childe is still alive or free if does live). Sharon's path will probably concerns how she adapts and that path might be tragic for her if she makes stupid choices out of pride or fear. Being a vampire can be unsafe especially if caught up in a messy situation.

Until the devs show their hands with some of the power players though it will be hard to predict with any certainty, my guess though is that Sharon will turn out fine if she lets her love for MC win out over distrust or lust for trappings of power.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2019
Callisto's previous childe was probably diablerized. Because of her potent bloodline any childe she makes immediately has a giant X painted on their back. Secretly embracing the MC gave the MC a higher shot at survival. I may turn out to be wrong on that, but at the moment it strikes me as the most likely possibility.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Callisto's previous childe was probably diablerlized. Because of her potent bloodline any childe she makes immediately has a giant X painted on their back. Secretly embracing the MC gave the MC a higher shot at survival. I may turn out to be wrong on that, but at the moment it strikes me as the most likely possibility.
Can be. Calisto is a very cunning woman. Doesn't look like someone who makes decisions on impulse. Probably is grooming mc to be her weapon.

Reactions: Arigon and imzahai

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Callisto's previous childe was probably diablerlized. Because of her potent bloodline any childe she makes immediately has a giant X painted on their back. Secretly embracing the MC gave the MC a higher shot at survival. I may turn out to be wrong on that, but at the moment it strikes me as the most likely possibility.
Or even worse C diablerized him herself since she saw it as only option to stay safe from him and has always somewhat regretted it (Which may have such a big impact on how she treats MC even if way more powerful as him as long as she does not see him as a danger. It may well be her chance to make up for her biggest regret or that may not play a role at all) or Daddy did or put him in a place where he could not hurt her/is using him or someone else is Eery or VG possibly, hell it could even be Marcus. There is so much we do not know. Just like why was the feral Nos much more aware as Frank and Merrick seem to be? Plothole, had feral something to do with it, power of feral one or was she influenced by Eery when Eery was more aware/awake?

(Edit: Within the C myth if transported into this game there might well even be room for a situation asfollows, remember her child was born before the curse, in this case that means before c was turned. So what does the legend mean in this case, did she turn her child herself and she committed same crime as Sharon did, turning someone out of love without permission, did she ask her turner to turn him as well or did he stay himan and died of old age? Which could leave us well with Arigon's theory or something different like that our chocolate loving Vamp hates and that MC might be a very distant relative of C's first child when she was human and VG knew. We just do not know yet)

We do not even know what the temple is, to who it is dedicated (the sisters/ Zeus or another of first vamps, all first vamps or even those who created the vamps) or what the goal is of Temple, just worshipping, bringing back from sleep or making sure the old ones keep sleeping contentedly? That can all have such big impact on how game will play out and whom allies and enemies will be in the end or enemy turning into allies or other way around, just like there might be a big difference if Eery and VG are friendly rivals, allies or immortal enemies. Hell VG might even be the big bad in the end or just bored and playing games and making life interesting for everyone with high stakes for those she plays with.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes