4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yep, my comment about Argion was proofed by himself. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah but fortunately his writing prose is not to bad and his logic makes sense. :) He might be completely right, it all could fit without more information and theories always change when you get new information. Like I do agree with him that VG is most likely Inanna since seems to fit well, still there is that little voice in the back of my mind she fits Tiamat also quite well and maybe even better if Tiamat indeed makes an appearance and that little atom bomb the skalds dropped when they answered what Frank had asked them about was not a red herring or false information since Frank did ask but asked the wrong thing believing he asked after the correct person. :) It also depends a little on what interpretation devs took from the myths and what version.

Devs have held their cards quite close to their chest so I do expect a few twists and surprises and that the myths will not play out literally, as MC for example is not the first child of C and devs gave themselves some room and distance from them to use them in their game world and yeah MC is supposed to be the most important person, while not the most powerful, so he may well for example have the role to bring together rivals somehow. Now would it not be fun if Eery would be the 5th LI? :p

Edi: Concerning the MC needing to grow a lot for C to be a valid LI, though again I have no reason or clue in game to say it does not fit, but if we take the game setup and fact that MC is maybe not a baby anymore but more like a 1 year old by now, well he will grow a lot when fully comes into his power over time and from C's pov it will not be easy to find anyone coming as close in power to her as MC does with the added closeness that also may come into play with finally having a grown up non hostile childe even without MC snacking on a number of very powerful vamps like possibly his brother or sister if dev would have made an extra twist. It would make sense from an action or drama perspective, but would MC really need to grow to make C a valid LI from a story standpoint to let it make sense it could happen? Especially if think his youth and inexperience and fresh view on being vampire might be interesting and exciting to her and preferable to the boredom the same views as her from a way older vamp might bring MC.

By the way disappointed you did not react to my utterly serious Zephyr theory Arigon. :ROFLMAO::whistle:

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2019
C3pO answered already perfectly, thanks. :p I can add to that the skalds also dropped the name Tiamat, who is the ultimate first goddess of that religion and sometimes also seen as a personification or later version of the Mother Goddess.
I'd like to add that in VTM Inanna was an alias for the Toreador antedeluvian, Ereshkigal was a 4th generation Gangrel embraced by the Gangrel antedeluvian with the intent to kill the Toreador antedeluvian, and Tiamat was an obscenely powerful 4th gen Ventrue from ancient Sumer struggling to contain an even more powerful demon she summoned in desperation and then bound to herself in the hope that this would limit its destructiveness. When she repeatedly failed more than she succeeded, she decided to seal herself in a tomb, enter Torpor and sleep the millennia away. Tiamat wielded a cursed sword that amplified the power of the demon that possessed her, destroyed all it touched, and hungered for all who wielded it, including Tiamat herself. I doubt that the Tiamat, Inanna and Ereshkigal in this game and the Tiamat, Inanna and Ereshkigal from VTM are the same or even particularly similar. I believe that the developers of Rebirth have taken the inspirational material's recurring theme that incredibly powerful ancient vampires were often worshiped as gods by fearful ancient humans and run with it, developing their own pantheon of super powerful ancient vampires based on Mesopotamian mythology.

BTW, Anne Rice, one of the major inspirations for the inspirational material, and the style of vampires in this game, died last week.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'd like to add that in VTM Inanna was an alias for the Toreador antedeluvian, Ereshkigal was a 4th generation Gangrel embraced by the Gangrel antedeluvian with the intent to kill the Toreador antedeluvian, and Tiamat was an obscenely powerful 4th gen Ventrue from ancient Sumer struggling to contain an even more powerful demon she summoned in desperation and then bound to herself in the hope that this would limit its destructiveness. When she repeatedly failed more than she succeeded, she decided to seal herself in a tomb, enter Torpor and sleep the millennia away. Tiamat wielded a cursed sword that amplified the power of the demon that possessed her, destroyed all it touched, and hungered for all who wielded it, including Tiamat herself. I doubt that the Tiamat, Inanna and Ereshkigal in this game and the Tiamat, Inanna and Ereshkigal from VTM are the same or even particularly similar. I believe that the developers of Rebirth have taken the inspirational material's recurring theme that incredibly powerful ancient vampires were often worshiped as gods by fearful ancient humans and run with it, developing their own pantheon of super powerful ancient vampires based on Mesopotamian mythology.

BTW, Anne Rice, one of the major inspirations for the inspirational material, and the style of vampires in this game, died last week.
Yeah, R.I.P. Anne Rice. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Arigon and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
By the way there is a new vampire game on latest updates for those interested.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
[QUOTE = "DA22, publicación: 7146103, miembro: 372390"]
Por cierto, hay un nuevo juego de vampiros en las últimas actualizaciones para los interesados.
[/ CITA]
que juego es Puedes compartir el nombre oh el enlace para ver como está y si conoces a otros compartirlos también es que no creo que sea a la altura de esto pero si se ve un poco parecido lo juego
Ingles, por favor :p Though it was just meant as a heads up to people liking those games there is a new one, not to go off topic in this thread. So any opinions on that game please in its own thread and not here. This is the Rebirth thread after all.

Reactions: D3xzalias

Cortabarba

Mar 15, 2021
Ingles, por favor :p Though it was just meant as a heads up to people liking those games there is a new one, not to go off topic in this thread. So any opinions on that game please in its own thread and not here. This is the Rebirth thread after all.
I did not give an opinion, I only asked the name to verify that such game is, which they mentioned since I am a big fan of this topic, it was the only thing I asked there and thank you

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I did not give an opinion, I only asked the name to verify that such game is, which they mentioned since I am a big fan of this topic, it was the only thing I asked there and thank you
I will dm you the name:) I kept it out of the message especially or providing a link, since promoting other games in the thread of a game is not that nice in my opinion unless that game is abandoned. So I tried to keep it as close to just the message there might be something that can be found on a certain general forum page as possible if you like that.

Last edited:

Cortabarba

Mar 15, 2021
I will dm you the name:) I kept it out of the message especially or providing a link, since promoting other games in the thread of a game is not that nice in my opinion unless that game is abandoned. So I tried to keep it as close to just the message there might be something that can be found on a certain page as possible if you like that.
if you are absolutely right and thank you again

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

There is no link to the VtM vamps with our gals.
Anne Rice, definitely a visionary, and a bit egotistical, but damn she could write.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
By the way there is a new vampire game on latest updates for those interested.
Tried it.........
Will try it again when updated.
The concepts are a bit muddy for me... Half Breed, True Blood, Dhampirism, Embraced to be a real vampire....
Very very muddy.
I am hoping it clears up dramatically or it goes away like Superhuman did .
Rebirth on the other hand, completely still in my viewport!

Reactions: DA22

puru51189

Oct 26, 2019
Hmm I wonder if I'm doing something wrong with my apk as I am getting error everytime I try to play episode 3. Even though I copied my end game save and playthrough saves and it is showing in the load section as well but when I try to start it tells me I have nt completed the part 2.
Edit- I have tried both the versions ep3 up4 and the one ppsted above.

puru51189

Oct 26, 2019
For me that did not work either back then. I'm using now the port from the audio/cheat mod. You still can't import your old save there, but there's at least a save file from the episode beginning available, too - that worked for me.
Tried that as well sadly the folders for savegame is not showing up after starting the game once. Guess I am a caveman with my android device. Anyway thanks for trying to help.

Reactions: J.R.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Tried that as well sadly the folders for savegame is not showing up after starting the game once. Guess I am a caveman with my android device. Anyway thanks for trying to help.
Hi, sorry to hear that even my port with the save havn't worked. I will try to patch my Android port and add the settings from my save as default values directly into the game beginning of EP3. Then I can deactivate the original save import and you can hopefully play with these settings (and change them with my cheat function then if you wish).

Edit:
I made a first test version of this Android port for Ep3part8, here the download link: (~266MB).
But: since it seems you can't access the save folder on your device, your saves made now are unfortunately gone again with the next update...

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75 and DA22
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes