4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yes Ptolemy had Covid pretty hard.
LikesBlondes and he are taking the holidays off as has been their habit. I shared that with you guys back in November so folks would not be expecting anything this week.

Ptolemy is mending, I chatted with him on Discord a bit, and LikesBlondes and I messaged a bit of holiday cheer on Patreon.
3rd week of January is the expected time for next update, barring further interruptions.
Peace and Happy Holidays you guys and gals!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Tried it and it's not a game for me. the mechanics are hella fun. But having a really old vampire and clan leader bound to a half vampire is not my cup of tea
100000% agree. I think if the premise had been different I might have kept following, but I tried and deleted, I was going to keep trying it but I played again and then that was it. I think I am going to offer consulting lol.
Peace

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Does anyone know how many updates are planned for episode 3, please?
Waiting for the episode to be finished, before playing the 3rd.
TIA. (y)

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
well there hasn't been that much vampyric content but that's due bottled blood.
High humanity, "good" vampires often opt for bottled/bagged blood in games and fiction. I do not think that Sharon's desire to stick to that procedure is out of character at all.

Unless the guys change what I have been told, we are looking at 2 more updates to end Chapter 3. I suspect that this "could" change, based on a gut check, but as of now, 2.
Peace

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
High humanity, "good" vampires often opt for bottled/bagged blood in games and fiction. I do not think that Sharon's desire to stick to that procedure is out of character at all.

Unless the guys change what I have been told, we are looking at 2 more updates to end Chapter 3. I suspect that this "could" change, based on a gut check, but as of now, 2.
Peace
Still we do not know what the reason is why both Sharon and MC oversleep so badly each morning if we might believe Fabian at least and he is a trustworthy witness by being surprised MC take so long to wake. :p

The blood might be one of the various options why or else our dear sweet Sharon is likely way darker and less human due to her past as devs have wanted us to believe until now and we will likely see that come out soonish after her meeting with C and/or possibly Astrid's situation coming to a heated end or an attack on C at end of chapter three or start of four. :) (I suspect it will be at end of three and conclusion or fallout will be in chapter four start).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nulldev

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Still we do not know what the reason is why both Sharon and MC oversleep so badly each morning if we might believe Fabian at least and he is a trustworthy witness by being surprised MC take so long to wake. :p

The blood might be one of the various options why or else our dear sweet Sharon is likely way darker and less human due to her past as devs have wanted us to believe until now and we will likely see that come out soonish after her meeting with C and/or possibly Astrid's situation coming to a heated end or an attack on C at end of chapter three or start of four. :) (I suspect it will be at end of three and conclusion or fallout will be in chapter four start).
It also could be Sharon's blood is tainted MC has drunk a decent amount and that's why he oversleeps so badly
We don't know what Sharon did in her past together with Astrid. Her blood could be as black as that of crude oil

But we have to ask Sharon that since we basically know nothing of her but that's basically my thought.
And that why Calisto say's you want to kill Sharon

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nulldev and DA22

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

My theory- BRIEFLY
:D

The closer your vitae is to the source, the more the sun has an effect on you.
Sharon's high humanity (apparently) would indicate an earlier riser rather than a later one.
The naughty behavior Fabian was referring to was not sex, but rather lowering your generation through diablerie.
Even Fabian does not know how close to the source Calisto really is. He just knows she is the baddest monkey in his life, possibly excepting Virgil.

So, the MC sleeps in because he is much closer to the source than Fabian, and he is therefore more affected by the sun.
Sharon, may have been naughty, thus her attempts to rein in her blood thirst, and her quest for humanity, or she may be closer to the source through her Sire than we may have reason to believe. Apparently she has been a late riser most of her existence but does awaken before Astrid, whose humanity is in the shitter. Frank is also low humanity, and likely lower generation as well.

All told what I am saying is this- The more powerful your blood, the more sleep you require, due to the sun's effects. The higher humanity, the less you require. Sharon is either created as lower generation, or snacked on someone early in her vampire life (perhaps her Sire) and has been doing the extra work to keep and regain humanity as a consequence. The MC is already super low generation, and his humanity was not all that super high to begin with. Choices made in the game can probably make that worse later on, such as using Mirri. Fabian and probably Calisto have rituals to awaken earlier. The MC will probably gain that over time, if he keeps on Calisto's good side, or if he has to destroy Fabian for betrayal, or Virgil possibly.

That is it!
Shortest post ever right?
Well maybe not, but certainly not the longest!
Happy New Year and stuff gang!
Peace

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
My theory- BRIEFLY
:D

The closer your vitae is to the source, the more the sun has an effect on you.
Sharon's high humanity (apparently) would indicate an earlier riser rather than a later one.
The naughty behavior Fabian was referring to was not sex, but rather lowering your generation through diablerie.
Even Fabian does not know how close to the source Calisto really is. He just knows she is the baddest monkey in his life, possibly excepting Virgil.

So, the MC sleeps in because he is much closer to the source than Fabian, and he is therefore more affected by the sun.
Sharon, may have been naughty, thus her attempts to rein in her blood thirst, and her quest for humanity, or she may be closer to the source through her Sire than we may have reason to believe. Apparently she has been a late riser most of her existence but does awaken before Astrid, whose humanity is in the shitter. Frank is also low humanity, and likely lower generation as well.

All told what I am saying is this- The more powerful your blood, the more sleep you require, due to the sun's effects. The higher humanity, the less you require. Sharon is either created as lower generation, or snacked on someone early in her vampire life (perhaps her Sire) and has been doing the extra work to keep and regain humanity as a consequence. The MC is already super low generation, and his humanity was not all that super high to begin with. Choices made in the game can probably make that worse later on, such as using Mirri. Fabian and probably Calisto have rituals to awaken earlier. The MC will probably gain that over time, if he keeps on Calisto's good side, or if he has to destroy Fabian for betrayal, or Virgil possibly.

That is it!
Shortest post ever right?
Well maybe not, but certainly not the longest!
Happy New Year and stuff gang!
Peace
Yeah like I said in my post, the question is how trustworthy and complete Fabian is as a witness in this case. Which may lead to your theory if he left a lot out or other reasons if he did not. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes