4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hey there

Things are progressing pretty well. We're almost half way there in terms of images and we hope to have the dialogue finished this weekend.
We can't make any stone hard promises, of course. But so far so good. Everything looks to be on time.
I'll keep you guys informed.

Best regards
Likesblondes

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018

Hey there

Things are progressing pretty well. We're almost half way there in terms of images and we hope to have the dialogue finished this weekend.
We can't make any stone hard promises, of course. But so far so good. Everything looks to be on time.
I'll keep you guys informed.

Best regards
Likesblondes
Thank you for posting the progress update

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Really looking forward to upcoming Sunday. I hope Calisto gives us some more info about new powers.
But honestly i think the episode is going to revolve more around Ereshkigal and what they are going to do about it.

Also i hope we finally get some conclussion on the Astrid Saga in the Basement

And to think of it. Since Astrid has been missing. And Fabian saying you haven't snacked on anything bad recently. I think the temple knows we have Astrid in the basement

igqnzemyqaiabsyzxj

Nov 25, 2021
a.png
Hey

Things are moving forward. We didn't manage to finish up the dialogue this weekend. The various small branches gave us fits for a bit. But it should be finished tomorrow. Leaving only about 20 images left to do.
So, at the end of the day, everything will be on time. And the release will be ready next weekend.

Best regards
Likesblondes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 1601659
Poor Laurie did she get violated by Cindy or Calisto?
Well there was a choice at last episode, on whom to have C feed that might have quite an impact on how the girls and/or C see you even if they are not hurt as such. That was one choice where I really have no clue yet where devs want to take it and might be a major one or not on your forthcoming relations with the girls in question and not only C. It would not be that weird if they or one of them saw it as a betrayal if you give them up. :p

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Well there was a choice at last episode, on whom to have C feed that might have quite an impact on how the girls and/or C see you even if they are not hurt as such. That was one choice where I really have no clue yet where devs want to take it and might be a major one or not on your forthcoming relations with the girls in question and not only C. It would not be that weird if they or one of them saw it as a betrayal if you give them up. :p
Yeah, this is gonna be a difficult choice, because the last game this creator made had many instances throughout that led into a game over based on who you had sex with, if you hid things from the love interest, etc. It's why I'm worried, because on the one hand, offering the girls up for food may very well lead to their distrust of mc, but not offering them to Callisto can lead to her using them or killing them to force mc to do what she wishes.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
If Carmen is put up I can see Calisto looking upon it as her carrying out a death sentence and wouldn't think twice about it. And I don't think that she would be fond of the idea of the MC turning her considering how high up the food chain he is. Thralling her is his only course of action if he is to keep her, that is if he can. Laurie would do it only because she has no choice and she must follow orders. Here is another twist what if C wants Andrew that would really blow up the pressure cooker. Wow all I can say is that the MC is dancing on a razors edge here. C is most likely looking at this as a watershed moment so she knows what kind of a trap the MC has been put into cause she put him there. His only true option is our little cave crawler to snack on if he has the choice.

As for Astrid I am of the opinion that C is going to be Judge, Jury, and Executioner as far as Astrid is concerned but before she is dispatched C will get all the juicy details about Marcius being Complicite. I even believe that Marcius will be found crashing the party with his pretty boys in tow and could very well becomes the nights main event. A night that C would truly be entertained.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If Carmen is put up I can see Calisto looking upon it as her carrying out a death sentence and wouldn't think twice about it. And I don't think that she would be fond of the idea of the MC turning her considering how high up the food chain he is. Thralling her is his only course of action if he is to keep her, that is if he can. Laurie would do it only because she has no choice and she must follow orders. Here is another twist what if C wants Andrew that would really blow up the pressure cooker. Wow all I can say is that the MC is dancing on a razors edge here. C is most likely looking at this as a watershed moment so she knows what kind of a trap the MC has been put into cause she put him there. His only true option is our little cave crawler to snack on if he has the choice.

As for Astrid I am of the opinion that C is going to be Judge, Jury, and Executioner as far as Astrid is concerned but before she is dispatched C will get all the juicy details about Marcius being Complicite. I even believe that Marcius will be found crashing the party with his pretty boys in tow and could very well becomes the nights main event. A night that C would truly be entertained.
I suspect the second part may play out as you envision or completely different. First part though I have some bigger doubts, based upon how MC has been until now and choices you had to be nicer to Carmen or Laurie or not. I do suspect the girls to react to your decision with C and not just C. :p There may well be no good decision at all or it may depend on your earlier decisions with those 3.

Reactions: MataHariX

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
i stated it 2 months ago! check how many heavy hitters are in town and how fabian discovered that C would be in town... his prediction for the 2nd part might just be right but it would not just be Marcius it would be an entire strike team! and no his wolf boyz are not a task force Marcus with his hidden boys however combined with some strong support...

i wonder if someone promised him the town if he supported them? would he break an alliance with the princeps daughter? oh yes, i am convinced Sharon is the princeps childe!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MataHariX and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i stated it 2 months ago! check how many heavy hitters are in town and how fabian discovered that C would be in town... his prediction for the 2nd part might just be right but it would not just be Marcius it would be an entire strike team! and no his wolf boyz are not a task force Marcus with his hidden boys however combined with some strong support...

i wonder if someone promised him the town if he supported them? would he break an alliance with the princeps daughter? oh yes, i am convinced Sharon is the princeps childe!
Not so sure here, but it may turn out that way or we get a complete peace and nothing like that kind of action will happen in chapter 3 and those ends will wait until chapter 4 and will be resolved completely differently and it will just be MC after being prodded by C or others. We should get some ideas reasonably soon though and what they might mean for end game.

Reactions: Warscared

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Well my friends,
I have completed my part of release 9 for chapter 3.
I am extremely sure that folks will find this to be a very excellent update.
My due date was this Saturday, but I finished today. The guys are working on a last scene and then it will be ready.
Peace!

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
PS!
I am not leaking any spoilers, but I will say that I am glad I made my choices for feeding Calisto the way I did!
:geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek:(y)
And that's why I saved when having to make that choice, cause yeah... I've been hella worried about that specific choice and the possible ramifications of not appeasing Vamp mommy, where I feel that it's more dangerous to NOT give her Laurie and Carmen to feed on.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
PS!
I am not leaking any spoilers, but I will say that I am glad I made my choices for feeding Calisto the way I did!
:geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek:(y)
Just out of curiosity what dinner did u serve her ?
I did give her Laurie...but now i think it would be good to give her Carmen as well...and here i wanted to monopolize my toy, but well mommy takes priority.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes