4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hello

Hope you all had a great time during the holidays.
As for us, we're back at it. The first couple of images are starting to come together. So far so good. Though it's still very early in the cycle.
Just made this post to let everyone know that our break is over, and we're back at work. Also to thank everyone who sent us a nice message during the holidays.
I'll make another post next weekend, as usual.

Best regards
Likesblondes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I REALLY hope Calisto decides to use Astrid as her own personal Capri Sun, though at the same time, not sure any vamp wants to drink a crazy vamp's blood.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I REALLY hope Calisto decides to use Astrid as her own personal Capri Sun, though at the same time, not sure any vamp wants to drink a crazy vamp's blood.
Why would she want to dilute her own blood with inferior Vitae, I personally see a coppertone tan in her future myself.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Then according to the update just posted, am I to understand that we are looking at a after the first of the month for the next installment instead of the third Sunday of each month. (not complaining just anticipating )

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Why would she want to dilute her own blood with inferior Vitae, [...]
This just made me think.
Doesn't the MC's erectile dysfunction mean that vamps in this game digest pretty quickly? He's hard for like an hour at most after drinking. Even though vampire blood is magic sauce, how bad can it really be, if it's out of their system again before the night is over?

Also, you think the MC can perk up on vamp blood? And if so, could he bottle up his own blood for later use like an olympic cyclist?

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018

Hello

Hope you all had a great time during the holidays.
As for us, we're back at it. The first couple of images are starting to come together. So far so good. Though it's still very early in the cycle.
Just made this post to let everyone know that our break is over, and we're back at work. Also to thank everyone who sent us a nice message during the holidays.
I'll make another post next weekend, as usual.

Best regards
Likesblondes
Thank you for posting this

i first thought Cindy was screaming at that something happened to Calisto. but Cindy is just stretching
Looking forward to the 16th or the 23rd for the update

Reactions: imzahai and c3p0
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Warscared, well yes Al does actually 'burn' when in an oxygen atmosphere and forms an AlO2 layer on its surface (which is very useful in the nanoscience area - insulating layer on a metal) ... but really slowly when compared to iron...

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Looking like 23rd folks. Will advise if that changes.
Looking forward to it as much as anyone!!!
Peace
I'm in no hurry... I'll probably spend the remaining time dancing in The Abyss and using pink options on Jeanette

Mar 28, 2018
Hi FunFunTomes, when you have finished the VtM Bloodlines game you can download the Nexus Clan Mod for Bloodlines and play it all again .. only it will have less bugs and extended storylines ... have funfun.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes