4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What I am saying is that a Vamp gains prowess over time in both strength and Talents and as long as the blood is not diluted the offspring would expect to enjoy the enhancement as well, to a degree.
Yes I understood that, my point was only that especially for the firstborn the rules might be different, this game has a different creation story as VTM. Those later created by them likely follow more normal rules though where what you say is true most likely but even there devs might not follow VTM rulebook exactly and it may well be more only how far the offspring is from the source of his line and maybe the power that firstborn of his/her line had compared to other firstborn.

Last edited:
Reactions: yltohawk

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yes I understood that, my point was only that especially for the firstborn the rules might be different, this game has a different creation story as VTM.
The firstborn in VTM is Caine, all rules in VTM are based on the third generaton and up, so there are no rules for firstborn.
I think you assume the firstborn as in turned first by a maker, that however doesn't seem to matter as a factor.
It makes sense, Caine left, the second generation got killed, the 3rd generation are the antidiluvians.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The firstborn in VTM is Caine, all rules in VTM are based on the third generaton and up, so there are no rules for firstborn.
I think you assume the firstborn as in turned first by a maker, that however doesn't seem to matter as a factor.
It makes sense, Caine left, the second generation got killed, the 3rd generation are the antidiluvians.
Indeed, but here that situation might be very different. Even if all first and second born were gone for some reason in analogy to VTM. Well just the creation myth itself could mean not all the different firstborn (or made by the creators over time) were created equally or with same powers or reacted the same to their original creation. There is not one single source that had the one fixed strength per se. No idea if this will ever play a role or factors in Rebirth though or devs even ever thought this through as an option when they had the idea for the game. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: vogelbeest

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Just a bit more here
The limitations/foundations of VTM do not apply with respect to Caine. There is no Caine. The Firstborn referred to above is probably as good a term as any to apply to the “Great Old Ones”. Whomever they might end up being.

While there is no Caine, and we do not know how many Generations or Steps there are between Inanna an Ereskigal and their bloodlines existing in the current night, it is given that few if any, walking around now are going to exceed Calisto’s might.

By extension, the possible creators of the sisters are likely to be truly beyond comprehension. Enki Anu Tiamat Chronos whatever we name them will not do them justice.

I’m fairly certain that we will not encounter anything more potent than the sisters. Damned few if any that even match or exceed the MC. We are likely going to be in 4th place or thereabouts when all is said, killed, and done.

I do find@DA22 theories very fun and interesting to consider.

Sekmet and others are also very interesting to think on, from a outward branching theory standpoint. vogelbeest has me thinking on several things as well.

As long as everyone understands that the guys are grounding their narrative away from strictly VTM and from any other while still being inspired by it, I think a great number of theories can be laid out.

Some I can speak to more confidently than others of course!
Peace

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Just a bit more here
The limitations/foundations of VTM do not apply with respect to Caine. There is no Caine. The Firstborn referred to above is probably as good a term as any to apply to the “Great Old Ones”. Whomever they might end up being.

While there is no Caine, and we do not know how many Generations or Steps there are between Inanna an Ereskigal and their bloodlines existing in the current night, it is given that few if any, walking around now are going to exceed Calisto’s might.

By extension, the possible creators of the sisters are likely to be truly beyond comprehension. Enki Anu Tiamat Chronos whatever we name them will not do them justice.

I’m fairly certain that we will not encounter anything more potent than the sisters. Damned few if any that even match or exceed the MC. We are likely going to be in 4th place or thereabouts when all is said, killed, and done.

I do find@DA22 theories very fun and interesting to consider.

Sekmet and others are also very interesting to think on, from a outward branching theory standpoint. vogelbeest has me thinking on several things as well.

As long as everyone understands that the guys are grounding their narrative away from strictly VTM and from any other while still being inspired by it, I think a great number of theories can be laid out.

Some I can speak to more confidently than others of course!
Peace
actually... my latest theory is that that thing down there is the Callisto to eriskhgal and in chapter 5 we are gonna go on a rescue mission... except the rescue mission includes more on terms of delivering a protein bar to Innana... you are her protein bar... unless you can get fat Virgil to come along with you...
Callisto probably suspects what might happen and no way she is going in there before her godess satiates her hunger for blood!

the Sharon saves Laurie that as been so hinted will probably be a sacrifice required and Sharon might have to sacrifice herself to save Laurie! maybe embracing her and dyeing in the process and Andrew will dedicate himself to Laurie! Unless my other theory that Sharon was the one that turned Andrew´s daughter to cure her from her disease and then was forced to take care of her fuck up! probably she will apologyse to Andrew before dying!

but not before ASStrid bytes the dust since it was ASStrid her mentor and she probably gave her her word to never reveal the truth to Andrew!

If not Sharon will just let Laurie byte the bullet as an acceptable casualty!

it will be fun to see where this goes, but i suspect the power fantasy of several people will end by chapter 5 when they are forced to fight against Erikh, particularly the ones who do not diablirize her guardian!

Reactions: Arigon

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
actually... my latest theory is that that thing down there is the Callisto to eriskhgal and in chapter 5 we are gonna go on a rescue mission... except the rescue mission includes more on terms of delivering a protein bar to Innana... you are her protein bar... unless you can get fat Virgil to come along with you...
Callisto probably suspects what might happen and no way she is going in there before her godess satiates her hunger for blood!

the Sharon saves Laurie that as been so hinted will probably be a sacrifice required and Sharon might have to sacrifice herself to save Laurie! maybe embracing her and dyeing in the process and Andrew will dedicate himself to Laurie! Unless my other theory that Sharon was the one that turned Andrew´s daughter to cure her from her disease and then was forced to take care of her fuck up! probably she will apologyse to Andrew before dying!

but not before ASStrid bytes the dust since it was ASStrid her mentor and she probably gave her her word to never reveal the truth to Andrew!

it will be fun to see where this goes, but i suspect the power fantasy of several people will end by chapter 5 when they are forced to fight against Erikh, particularly the ones who do not diablirize her guardian!
What would you say if one of my theories is that Erikh might be holding C's first childe with her or diablerized him/her and C might know? :p

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Current ep.3 is complete, it will continue in ep.4.... My guess is the version number only changes after it's final bugfix/spelling checks etc.
He probably was referring when the already existing bugfix version Ep3ver2 from the Patreon page will be leaked here.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

So I’m tracking and before I get into it,

guys I can’t leak it. I’m with the devs. Yes I engage in the discussion, and like several of you I’m a Patreon as well, but I can’t leave the fix.

there won’t be another “fix” before Chapter 4/release 1.

back to post.

so I am pretty sure that what is down in the water is Ereshkigal. I’m putting the left nut which just got salvaged, back on detail now.

we are not going to defeat her. The victory will be escape.

I did just post something about Laurie and Sharon. I am leaning towards only one coming out. If Sharon embraces Laurie, she botches and Laurie drains her dry.

I do love the Andrew angle. A lot. A whole lot. Maybe Sharon just says I’m sorry as she dies, and Laurie knows since she drained her. Then it’s on Laurie as to whether to tell Andrew the truth.

On my iPhone at a doctor appointment, sorry for mistyped mistakes.

Chapter 5. Right Nut and half my meat, showdown between the sisters:Ereshkigal vs Inanna.

chapter 4 we have to get more capable so I’m thinking that is Virgil vs Calisto and we drain his bitch ass. No nuts left to bet. Keeping half my meat to pee with lol.

more later my friends!
Peace

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
What would you say if one of my theories is that Erikh might be holding C's first childe with her or diablerized him/her and C might know? :p
Hmmmm. I don’t think so. I think Inanna and Ereshkigal have been down for a long assed time.
peace

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hmmmm. I don’t think so. I think Inanna and Ereshkigal have been down for a long assed time.
peace
That is one possible reason yeah why might be different and it is just only one possibly interesting theory. :p

Then again somehow when I am looking at the C myth and transport it to game, where in the game C was never cursed as such and almost certainly not by a third party for a love affair, maybe by the lover but turned at some time by someone either no longer around or has been away for a while and likely never had a literal child from that relation if the other was a vamp if there even was a love relation or seduction in the first place. Turning may be on a whim or for reasons, but hardly to punish one would think and making a possible rival immortal so she can stay a rival. Better off just killing her then. :p

I started to wonder about some possibilities, especially when the second sister became a force and part of the game and thought about how hard it might have been to impersonate her sister if wanted to for example or maybe one of her older childe . :p Besides even if the older sister would have been around at rebirth C and her first childe and would have gone asleep quite soon after we are talking possibly 4.500 years or close. An eternity in modern times and long enough to form a completely new myth like C, where some of the things like her turning being noticed and was seen as a curse are based on fact but other parts like Zeus seducing her as the reason for the curse quite fanciful embellishments. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So I’m tracking and before I get into it,

guys I can’t leak it. I’m with the devs. Yes I engage in the discussion, and like several of you I’m a Patreon as well, but I can’t leave the fix.

there won’t be another “fix” before Chapter 4/release 1.

back to post.

so I am pretty sure that what is down in the water is Ereshkigal. I’m putting the left nut which just got salvaged, back on detail now.

we are not going to defeat her. The victory will be escape.

I did just post something about Laurie and Sharon. I am leaning towards only one coming out. If Sharon embraces Laurie, she botches and Laurie drains her dry.

I do love the Andrew angle. A lot. A whole lot. Maybe Sharon just says I’m sorry as she dies, and Laurie knows since she drained her. Then it’s on Laurie as to whether to tell Andrew the truth.

On my iPhone at a doctor appointment, sorry for mistyped mistakes.

Chapter 5. Right Nut and half my meat, showdown between the sisters:Ereshkigal vs Inanna.

chapter 4 we have to get more capable so I’m thinking that is Virgil vs Calisto and we drain his bitch ass. No nuts left to bet. Keeping half my meat to pee with lol.

more later my friends!
Peace
Just something as an idea to make you sweat a little bit over half your meat and balls a bit. :p Now I also agree it is most likely the sisters are rivals and likely to duke it out at some point or cancel each other out and that is the fair assumption to make based on game until now. Then again I also assume the myths to be at best unreliable witnesses based on some facts that have been long distorted and embellished since time of those facts/events in game.

So what if devs have been mean and had a twist in mind and the sisters have been and are lovers for over 15K of years and out of boredom compete with each other over a friendly bet (maybe not so friendly for the pawns in those bets though) once in a while, with as a prize whom could dom the other for the next millennium or so. Where events of one of those older bets led to the myth of Inanna descending in her sisters domain. :p :ROFLMAO: :whistle:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Just something as an idea to make you sweat a little bit over half your meat and balls a bit. :p Now I also agree it is most likely the sisters are rivals and likely to duke it out at some point or cancel each other out and that is the fair assumption to make based on game until now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes