4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Mattrox

Mar 18, 2019
I am excited to play this one. Always been a fan of Vampire stuff. Hopefully I will be losing arguments to stop signs in game.

Jan 16, 2020
Just found this one. I like the game but can't save Ep2 and load Ep3. Have tried a bunch of times. Everytime I save Ep2 is says error. Then it goes through and when I load ep3 it shows my saved file. But when I go to play it says error again.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Just found this one. I like the game but can't save Ep2 and load Ep3. Have tried a bunch of times. Everytime I save Ep2 is says error. Then it goes through and when I load ep3 it shows my saved file. But when I go to play it says error again.
Save Hotfix might help you, didn't have any problems myself but the hotfix was put on page one for a reason. Hope it works!

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Temporary comment... did anyone else have an issue opening their episode 2 save at the beginning of episode 3? Because that's sort of my main issue at the moment
check the hot fix at the original post! you do not want to loose the best VVN on this site (Vampire Visual Novel)

Reactions: Fortuna ღ

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Temporary comment... did anyone else have an issue opening their episode 2 save at the beginning of episode 3? Because that's sort of my main issue at the moment
Lots of people, there were bugs in the original save transfer code. As Warscared says, wurg's latest save transfer hotfix in the OP should fix it. Somewhat confusingly there are two save transfers in the OP, as the Ep1 to 2 hotfix is there as well.

There are a bunch of other bugs too, but there's an unofficial hotfix for some of those.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
this save skiped 2 lines from start.. best i have for new chapter
Place it in: C:\Users\....\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Vamp-1564412106
this is the start of episode 3
Play to the end of episode one, till the game say you need to save a save for the import in episode two. Normal episode one save won't be imported in episode two.
At the end of Episode 2, following screen comes up.

View attachment 1103437

And if I try to name the save and press enter, it always goes to this screen:

View attachment 1103439

Save can still be made by pressing Ignore, but it can't be done if you want to name the save.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
fans of the bite would disagree.
I like both, but so far this one is still ahead to be honest. Maybe Bite will have a different playthrough with the RPG choices, this game there's 3 paths in chapter 1 but i think there's only really 1 that is a valid option since the other paths can get maxed regardless of your choice between the 3... Unless ofcourse you refuse to accept any of the special skills etc.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
don't use the save fix go to likesblondes patreon episode 2 is free for download from there. Now import your save from the version you have now in to episode 2 from likesblondes patreon and just play it to when it ask to name a save (You don't have to replay you can use the last scene in that episode as a start point )

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fortuna ღ

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Basically this except I'm using the normal version instead of the compressed version. Also, my save slots are still there, it's just that after I chose a save slot, I'm immediately taken to the exception screen.
I use compressed versions, but at start chapter 2 and 3 i just use the start option and after that get to select a save from the previous chapter, once you started playing that you're able to save again for use from the save menu later.
It seems weird to me saves from a previous chapter are visible in the next, usually the name is different so a different map is made for each chapter.

Reactions: Warscared
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes