4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
hmm hard to say, I think I just want more of this honestly so whatever could curb my hunger would be fantastic, but something more with vampires that's not complete shit would be most welcome, especially if the story is worth a fang
After the Bite try Alexandra
It is written by Ptolemy, who is one of the two creating this title.

Other news
We seem to be on track for a release this month. LB did post and I chatted with Ptolemy a bit, so I think it is a good chance for a release in a couple weeks.

If it goes late, just remember the shitstorm going on.

Speculation- Remember, I am not using superpowers for these. They are scientific wild assed guesses- SWAG.

Astrid's fate-
She is not going to like it. Whatever it is. It does not matter what Sharon wants. It will not depend on the Princep. It will not depend on Virgil.
(It will depend on the MC)

Virgil - Princep tension..... there is no tension. The Princep is the face. Virgil is in charge.

There is a throw down coming. Sharon will either save or not save Laurie. I am not completely sure if Sharon will survive if she saves Laurie. I am pretty sure that Laurie will die if Sharon does not save her.

Carmen will become the MC's first childe. If she were to be made a mere Thrall, it would be a let down in her story.

Ivy will remain Ivy. Clueless and brainfucked.

Calisto is our sire. She will be our main fan, and there is no chance to kill her. We might let Virgil kill her, but that would be a huge mistake. The first chapter when we meet Calisto after the embrace, if we choose to be ballsy simply adds to the Calisto likes attitude in her childe factor. Nothing more. Nothing less. Personally, I would get very comfortable with a red head milfy love interest. She will be top dog until Inanna shows.

Anyhow, peace to all of you.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

Other news
We seem to be on track for a release this month. LB did post and I chatted with Ptolemy a bit, so I think it is a good chance for a release in a couple weeks.

Speculation- Remember, I am not using superpowers for these. They are scientific wild assed guesses- SWAG.

Astrid's fate-
She is not going to like it. Whatever it is. It does not matter what Sharon wants. It will not depend on the Princep. It will not depend on Virgil.

Virgil - Princep tension..... there is no tension. The Princep is the face. Virgil is in charge.

There is a throw down coming. Sharon will either save or not save Laurie. I am not completely sure if Sharon will survive if she saves Laurie. I am pretty sure that Laurie will die if Sharon does not save her.

Carmen will become the MC's first childe. If she were to be made a mere Thrall, it would be a let down in her story.

Calisto is our sire. She will be our main fan, and there is no chance to kill her. We might let Virgil kill her, but that would be a huge mistake. The first chapter when we meet Calisto after the embrace, if we choose to be ballsy simply adds to the Calisto likes attitude in her childe factor. Nothing more. Nothing less. Personally, I would get very comfortable with a red head milfy love interest. She will be top dog until Inanna shows.

I'm surprised MC didn't let Calisto know that Virgil pledged to find out who MC's sire is as a favor to him. You would think the potential consequences of her identity and relationship with MC being revealed would warrant him informing her but I guess not lol.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I'm surprised MC didn't let Calisto know that Virgil pledged to find out who MC's sire is as a favor to him. You would think the potential consequences of her identity and relationship with MC being revealed would warrant him informing her but I guess not lol.
I suspect Calisto is more powerful than Virgil or the Princeps. Which is the problem.
Calisto technically broke the law by making him.
If they ever found out who Calisto is, they don't have a lot of ways to penalise her... except by draining him dry of that sweet sweet Elder blood.

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021

Other news

Astrid's fate-

cool ty for the rec and the info about a possible update

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I'm surprised MC didn't let Calisto know that Virgil pledged to find out who MC's sire is as a favor to him.
I didn't really think it was promising a favor to MC, Virgil was wondering if Sharon was indeed the heaving point in the events in Scotstown leading to her promotion. Plus he hinted others where involved there. I think he suspects Sharon's promotion/reward was an order from someone more powerful then the Printemps. (the council agreed upon it but who made them?)
Virgil knows the council, knows the printemps and knows atleast some of the others that were in Scotstown.
Most likely he already was one of the other parties involved in Scotstown and he was just making a veiled threat to MC.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Of course, I was kind of confused on how female vampires could still get wet and whatnots, cause after all when it comes to that kinda shit vaginas need proper blood flow also to get wet. course I could have misunderstood that part of the story. the sex scene with "Vamp Mommy" Calisto seemed to imply there are some special tricks yet to be learned as well.
A lot of mortal womem have that same problem and there is nothing supernatural about KY jelly my dude.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleFredo

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I suspect Calisto is more powerful than Virgil or the Princeps. Which is the problem.
Calisto technically broke the law by making him.
If they ever found out who Calisto is, they don't have a lot of ways to penalise her... except by draining him dry of that sweet sweet Elder blood.
There in lies my point, Calisto most likely wouldn't want any of the Princeps or elders draining MC dry because of his relation to her. Hence should she not know that someone like Virgil pledged to find out who MC's sire is?

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
There in lies my point, Calisto most likely wouldn't want any of the Princeps or elders draining MC dry because of his relation to her. Hence should she not know that someone like Virgil pledged to find out who MC's sire is?
You may be overstating the how fond Calisto is of the MC. Besides, what exactly can she do beyond what she's already doing?
Aside from her recent visit her contact with him has been minimal. In fact if anything, it's the MC who's putting himself in danger by dropping into the temple unannounced and uninvited.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
You may be overstating the how fond Calisto is of the MC. Besides, what exactly can she do beyond what she's already doing?
Aside from her recent visit her contact with him has been minimal. In fact if anything, it's the MC who's putting himself in danger by dropping into the temple unannounced and uninvited.
Calisto wants MC for entertainment, he can't entertain nor relieve her of boredom if he's dead. It's within her interest to have MC alive. I'd also assume she wouldn't want elders like Virgil or the princeps knowing of/about her. As for what she can do idk maybe have Virgil killed or cannibalized or something :Kappa:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Calisto wants MC for entertainment, he can't entertain nor relieve her of boredom if he's dead. It's within her interest to have MC alive. I'd also assume she wouldn't want elders like Virgil or the princeps knowing of/about her. As for what she can do idk maybe have Virgil killed or cannibalized or something
His survival alone with all dangers including Virgil and other elders is exactly Calisto's entertainment, she asks him to slay that elder in the cave with his claws knowing very well that thing is not some pushover. Besides that you should not forget the fact if he keeps getting stronger he might eventually even become a threat to her so why should she protect him at all costs?
For now he's simply entertainment and she can keep an eye on him to see if he's a threat and help him if it suits her...
Vampire politics everywhere ;)

serenitynow

Apr 4, 2020
His survival alone with all dangers including Virgil and other elders is exactly Calisto's entertainment, she asks him to slay that elder in the cave with his claws knowing very well that thing is not some pushover. Besides that you should not forget the fact if he keeps getting stronger he might eventually even become a threat to her so why should she protect him at all costs?
For now he's simply entertainment and she can keep an eye on him to see if he's a threat and help him if it suits her...
Vampire politics everywhere ;)
I agree with your analysis about everything but would like to expand on one point. MC tells Calisto that the elder is buried under the town cemetery, and she thus concludes this spooky elder is younger than her(due to cemetery being under 300 years old). If she had the slightest idea what the entity is under the cemetary she would take this matter far more serious.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I agree with your analysis about everything but would like to expand on one point. MC tells Calisto that the elder is buried under the town cemetery, and she thus concludes this spooky elder is younger than her(due to cemetery being under 300 years old). If she had the slightest idea what the entity is under the cemetery she would take this matter far more serious.
It doesn't matter much for Calisto, if it's been there for 300 years or since short after discovering America (roughly 500), she predates that by far and most likely as head of the temple she knows wich ancients might still be alive, even Fabian might predate the discovery of America. If there is any reason for her to worry it's not from any of the information we have now...

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
We finally knows a bit more about the mysterious woman in MC's dreams lol. Now need to wait chap 4 to get more.

I'm a bit sad with this game cause the story is nice and i enjoy everything a lot except most of the girls you are offered are not really to my taste lol. I like Astrid but no touch on her. The dream entity is also quite mysterious and appealing with her dark side, but i guess she will be some kind of end boss so not for now.

Carmen is the only girl i really enjoy so far and you have access to, but content with her is really limited too sadly. Hope i'll have more to my taste in next chapter.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
i just considered something... if you drink someone with 0+ and afterwards go for someone with AB- do you get like a bad reaction and have the vampire effect of getting diarrhea?

should that not be taught at vampire school as not mixing blood types or waiting at least for the blood to be broken down into energy before feeding again if you are not sure the bloodtype is the same?

or perhaps a vampire that as not processed all the blood in him into energy might smell/sense the wrong blood type?

food for though!

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
i just considered something... if you drink someone with 0+ and afterwards go for someone with AB- do you get like a bad reaction and have the vampire effect of getting diarrhea?

should that not be taught at vampire school as not mixing blood types or waiting at least for the blood to be broken down into energy before feeding again if you are not sure the bloodtype is the same?

or perhaps a vampire that as not processed all the blood in him into energy might smell/sense the wrong blood type?

food for though!
And is blood of an alcoholic or a drugaddict considered a treat for vampire parties?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes