4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
i just considered something... if you drink someone with 0+ and afterwards go for someone with AB- do you get like a bad reaction and have the vampire effect of getting diarrhea?

should that not be taught at vampire school as not mixing blood types or waiting at least for the blood to be broken down into energy before feeding again if you are not sure the bloodtype is the same?

or perhaps a vampire that as not processed all the blood in him into energy might smell/sense the wrong blood type?

food for though!
You mean like lactose intolerant, Like drinking milk or eating cheese and then you can never thrust a fart again

Canuck_PDL

Mar 12, 2022
Rebirth Ep2 final version for Mac

Does anyone have a link so i can download the final version of Ep2 ?? I can't seem to find it anywhere and can't play Ep 3 without finishing Ep 2 (my version ends with u8 and i need the version with u9.

Thanks in advance

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
hi All,
Yes Chapter 3v2 was just bug fixes.
Chapter 4 release one is just about a week off unless something bad happens.
I will, as usual, let you know when my part is done. Also as usual, I can not leak the new release, or any release for that matter.
Peace

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Rebirth Ep2 final version for Mac

Does anyone have a link so i can download the final version of Ep2 ?? I can't seem to find it anywhere and can't play Ep 3 without finishing Ep 2 (my version ends with u8 and i need the version with u9.

Thanks in advance
don't use the save fix go to likesblondes patreon episode 2 is free for download from there. Now import your save from the version you have now in to episode 2 from likesblondes patreon and just play it to when it ask to name a save (You don't have to replay you can use the last scene in that episode as a start point )

Canuck_PDL

Mar 12, 2022
Hi D3xzalias, thanks for the suggestion. I had tried to download on the likesblondes Patreon page but the Episode 2 link for MAC takes me to Mega but to a file for Episode 3 ver 2

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

Don't have much to say. Most of the images are done. What's mostly left to do is the coding and dialogue.
Things look like they'll be on time. I'll of course let you know if anything pops up.
But all in all, the release will be next weekend.
See you then.

Best regards
Likesblondes

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018

Hi

Don't have much to say. Most of the images are done. What's mostly left to do is the coding and dialogue.
Things look like they'll be on time. I'll of course let you know if anything pops up.
But all in all, the release will be next weekend.
See you then.

Best regards
Likesblondes
Back in the cave we go Boys

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Gonna be some "stuff" starting up soon!
I am easily as excited as you guys are.
I am due to get the draft around Thursday or Friday.

On the plus or negative side, I am back on an all protein diet-wife says I have to lose my winter weight!! This means less late night sugar for fun stuff....
Sigh.....
Never fear, I shall still drop theory bomb after theory bomb!-the only kind of bomb I like.
Peace all, especially if you are where there is not peace.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
what i mean is that i used to enjoy the kind of spelunking this games bring... you know the cave diving activities... but in this game its all about going trough ... empty hollow holes... and i do not mean it in the good sense!

should i just drop this joke about going down on women and accept that it as failed or should i keep trying? to make the joke work not... spelunking on some nice girl... well that too but i mean the joke specifically!
I too was a spelunker in my youth. Actually was quite a passion of mine, an a-Dick-tion you could say...... I split time between gazing through my telescope, playing with my strings, I always believed fingering skills were important, and exploring caves at every opportunity.

I didn't care if it was a cave that everyone else had already explored, or something new I would be opening up. I recall once as a young teen, I went into a cave that folks had explored decades before me and told me tales of.. Sometimes I would hit the new caves before anyone could get to it. Point was, I liked caves. I was never afraid of a dry cave, never afraid of a wet cave. I guess you could say I was a fan...

In fact sometimes (more often than not) I could never get enough of the cave I was in. The more I explored, the more I would come back for more, and see if I could truly plumb it to the depths, always hoping to penetrate to some new unexplored chamber. Occasionally there would be two caves in close proximity that were made available, usually in that case three... I never considered my exploration complete until I explored them all, and left a little reminder behind that I was there. I Always liked to leave reminders. I often went in without protective gear.... more often than I should have in fact......

That has consequences of course.

Sometimes I would bring something back that needed a doctor's attention... more often, I got a reminder, Months later, that I was there...

Such is the peril of youthful Spelunking.
Peace

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I always found it most disconcerting to fine a cave that I started to repel into, looking pristine and untouched by anyone previous. Only to discover to my shagreen is that it ECHOED in my presence.

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon and ucu32167
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes