4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

lqpmaz

Jul 25, 2021
pc ep4 part 1
mac ep 4 part 1
moderator when update page can u fix/add to main page is little messed up mac ep 3 says 2 but is 3
and can u add ep 2 for mac here r 2 links
ep 2 mac

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Rebirth [Episode 4, Update 1] [LikesBlondes] [OS@533MB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 533MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 50MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /

Notice: If you want my repacks for previous episodes, you can find them here.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
Ok just wanted to write this real quick, dont know if the developer reads this but still wanted to share my opinion.
I really loved the setting of this game, it got me hooke pretty quick and the music set for a great ambienve which made for a really pleasant experience. The lack of choices that is already mentioned a lot was something that took soemthing from an otherwise perfect game in my opinion. What i noticed tho was that at the end of episode 3 you get quite many choices with calisto in comparison to the rest of the game, like trying to refusing her 2 times, how you handle her during your sex-scene and then the desicion regarding astrid in the end. So quite a lot of choices and pretty meaningful ones in that. So i was just wondering if thats a developement we can expect to continue in the next episode, because there it felt like you can really decide how you want to approach calisto and you get the feeling you actually have power over the development of events. I know this is true for some other parts of the game aswell but only here it really felt that way for me. So i just really hope it will be like that in the updates to come i guess:giggle:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
trhis will must be isntalled above ep 3 or in another folder? how to handle the save from ep 3?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I loved Sharon's reaction as the MC told her he got rid of Astrid :ROFLMAO:
Althought i really hoped that Calisto is less friendly towards her, a bit of despair for Astrid would have been nice.
So next wpisode we will see some action, hopefully, the red shirts squad nos are ready to go.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
its separate folder , like with previous 3, once you get to name end save you press start in new one and choose which you want
uhm i dont rememebr to have a final save in ep 3...maybe i missed an update?? sadfly no changelog to check this...uff..

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
uhm i dont rememebr to have a final save in ep 3...maybe i missed an update?? sadfly no changelog to check this...uff..
yeah changelog would be lovely am wondering whats the dif between ep3 v1 and 2

well apparently there are only 4 endgame slots, interesting
but you cant miss it, you have to name it , option is after you get choice to offer astrid

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
yeah changelog would be lovely am wondering whats the dif between ep4 v1 and 2
luckly didn't deleted the ep 3 folder ,except save folder , like i do as usual..so in see that i had the last chapter 3 version..so i should have saved..anyway..i will replay this game from scratch soon...i think i'cve missed something..i have no power at all..it'ìs supposed to be like this?..anyway i don't rememebr so mucxh critical choice to do in prev chapter..and what those statistic do in game (stealth,ecc) is not clear too..seems useless to me.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
luckly didn't deleted the ep 3 folder ,except save folder , like i do as usual..so in see that i had the last chapter 3 version..so i should have saved..anyway..i will replay this game from scratch soon...i think i'cve missed something..i have no power at all..it'ìs supposed to be like this?
power as in skills you mean ?
those you can manually edit
otherwise am assuming that you are playing clean game , i use mod as with all things,
"Features: This mod takes out all random chance in the game so you get all available power points. Also highlights choices and shows point variables."
no power there that would notice

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Yay update to one very few Vampire Adult Novellas, I actually like...maybe only one(thinks) Rest have been...jankers.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Markus: "I don't want to go unprepared. I need to talk to the girl!"
PC: "This is difficult for me, but I absolutely have to thrall her, because ... Markus says so(?)
Markus: "Tell me about the cave, girl!"
PC: "Oh, forgot to mention that we altered her mind."
Markus: "Damn it! This is useless, then."

Well ... alright I guess. :HideThePain:
Atleast we got a +1 to the harem.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (works on EP1 / EP2 /EP3 ) (WIP)

mc stats/skills/some story var´s

View attachment 1636918

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1636916 View attachment 1636917

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
mainfile updated

Reactions: Carefree247
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes