4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
How can u forget the best girl in the game, mommy Calisto :eek:
And while i'm a fan of redheads, i really don't like Ivy with her Immy...seriously, get the poor girl some help and repair the damage Sharon caused...and we get soulstrain for making a suggestion to that cop...

And that is surprising to u :ROFLMAO:
Sorry, but it was absolutly clear that she won't be happy about it, but Sharon is just not able to deal with Astrid in a appropriate manner...
And that is so suprising? You've gone behind her back, so her response is in accordance to that

I see that as given. Something bad is in the cave, altough I think it is neither Inanna nor Ereshkigal, but perhaps one of Ereshkigal servant or head priestess. Regardless some bad things will happe and I'm sure some clusterfuck will await us. Yet, if that thing would be Ereshkigal, we would be fucked and more than death after we go there - my opinion.

And if we gave her to Calisto, we got Sting a nice dagger form here. Don't know what is worth, but I think it have some value, perhaps even enough to save Laurie without Sharons help.
Yep, i did that only to see what happens, in my cannon playthrough i chose to not anger sharon and keep Astrid with us. But i really wanted to get rid of her somehow, but i guess there's no way to do that and not anger Sharon.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Regardless some bad things will happe and I'm sure some clusterfuck will await us.
Yeah.... a bunch of invisible nos being mindcontrolled and after you is not the best situation, no matter how strong that thing in the cave is physically, it can be weak as shit, but if there's 5 nos you can't see. :/

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
another girl in the harem is as good a reason as any :HideThePain:
If only this harem wasn't just for looks, but actually got some action.

All jokes aside, for a game that's relying so heavily on the story compared to the lewds that was a pretty lame reason just to add another girl to the PC's collection.
I thought Laurie's enthrallment was written a little lazily, but Ivy's was silly in comparison.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
My canon playthrough is "not give Astrid" path and I only played through "give Astrid" path to find out how different that would be from the alternative.

Other than thralling of Ivy (which I felt came out of nowhere, and felt a bit pointless), didn't find any issue with "not give Astrid" path.
On the "give Astrid" path though, I felt that the way Sharon reacted to MC felt a bit off throughout the update.
Other than the initial scene (where MC tells her that he gave Astrid to Callisto) and the scene where they're coming home from nightclub (when pleasing Callisto topic comes up where she shows her resentment), all other scenes she reacts exactly the same as "not give Astrid" path.
Considering that MC broke her trust by giving Astrid to Callisto behind her back, more natural reaction would have been for her to be more angry, arguing more with the MC in more scenes, not just limited to the two shown in the update.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I found it weird that there seemed like the "Ivy Changing" part should have had a version where she was fine with it depending on how hypnotized she was. But upon checking the renders in the folder, it always plays out that way where she pushes you out of the room.

Thralling her seems weird to me anyway, since Carmen would have been my bet to be first, not to mention that the MC knew that Ivy wouldn't remember anything so why not just tell that to Markus in the first place?

What's also weird is where the update ends. Because LikesBlondes had actually created renders of the group down in the cave already, they're in the folder.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
My canon playthrough is "not give Astrid" path and I only played through "give Astrid" path to find out how different that would be from the alternative.

Other than thralling of Ivy (which I felt came out of nowhere, and felt a bit pointless), didn't find any issue with "not give Astrid" path.
On the "give Astrid" path though, I felt that the way Sharon reacted to MC felt a bit off throughout the update.
Other than the initial scene (where MC tells her that he gave Astrid to Callisto) and the scene where they're coming home from nightclub (when pleasing Callisto topic comes up where she shows her resentment), all other scenes she reacts exactly the same as "not give Astrid" path.
Considering that MC broke her trust by giving Astrid to Callisto behind her back, more natural reaction would have been for her to be more angry, arguing more with the MC in more scenes, not just limited to the two shown in the update.
The "give Astrid" path felt like a fan feedback path to me. I get the feeling that Sharon isn't a fan favourite, so this is where the PC gets to dismiss her. His mentor bares her fangs at him and he doesn't react other than continuing to treat her like a child, because fans like a powerful PC. Sharon got relegated to paperwork duty now, so there's more room for other characters. Like, she never does anything without the PC, so where is all this paperwork coming from?
The plot was a lot more down to earth, when Sharon still had agency. She taught the PC etiquette and how to restrain (for exactly one night) and send him off to learn things like lock picking. At this point in the story it's not long until he has killed more elder vamps than he has picked any locks.
So, I think she gets to bare her fangs, because it makes sense, but her role in the game isn't big enough anymore for this to have any consequences.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Read slower, savor the story, and why wait 1 year when it come's out monthly.
Because when I read stories, I like to binge read. I literally have nothing left but time on my hands. Do to injuries and other health stuff. I'm on disability. So I have a lot of free time. I've already wrote the next 3 months of D&D 5e Campaign stuff for 3 different D&D Online Groups I DM. (Via Tabletop Simulator). We are currently on break till till April 1st(I take March off to recharge my batteries and enjoy my Birthday month)

So again...lots of free time.

• Wow
Reactions: Carefree247

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
There is a logic error in this release. If you sided with the Nos and didn't reveal to Virgil that the feral vamp was a nos back in Ep2, you gained their trust with the flag "nossecret". But LB got it backwards, so Markus now shares extra info with you only if you screwed him over back then.

My fix attached (also fixes the screen showing Merrick when you're supposed to be driving)

Oct 24, 2020
Just downloaded update and waiting for it unzip but I can't help but keep thinking and fingers crossed that MAYBE, or better yet, FINALLY the MC will get to have one on one time with Sharon and actually they will fuck! I'm sure I will be let down yet again but I mean Damn, If not now the start of the 4th freakin Episode and with how much they have done and been able to bond and form an actual connection It's only normal Sharon spreads her beautiful legs open and Invites MC to the 1st Night of many more to come with rising fun each time. This story/game has pretty much just about all of what makes a good game playthrough that is far above most others but the actual lacking of any form of fucking or any fun is strange esp after he fucks Carmen and Calisto and for sure a thirsty Astrid and super horny Laurie would also be in the fucked box as well had both been given a chance to do so their way of it.... Its for sure a let down cause clearly it's a real connection they have and it's certainly baffling they haven't done anything serious yet and it is TIME TO SEE MC HOOK UP W SHARON!
JAYE_3_CS_Best_Sig_.gif Calisto_Rebirth_Sig.gif Bare_Witness_VALERIA_SIG.gif

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, so now I have Ep 3 saving properly, but Ep 4 does not recognize the save, looking through the earlier parts of the thread, I do have a folder in my c path/users/name/appdata/roaming/renpy that reads rebirthep3, along with ep2 and 4, and I also have the vamp folder.

Looks like the vamp and rebirth2 were last modified on 3.9.22 which sounds about right, and 3 & 4 show modified today 3.20.22

I did re-install rebirth 3 / v2, but I just loaded a save game, going to try to start v3 from scratch and see if that fixes it maybe, shouldn't be too long with the control key, I hope.

Edit: Okay that worked, just had to play v2 from the beginning, well hopefully this will help anyone else who runs across this issue.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2018
Just downloaded update and waiting for it unzip but I can't help but keep thinking and fingers crossed that MAYBE, or better yet, FINALLY the MC will get to have one on one time with Sharon and actually they will fuck! I'm sure I will be let down yet again but I mean Damn, If not now the start of the 4th freakin Episode and with how much they have done and been able to bond and form an actual connection It's only normal Sharon spreads her beautiful legs open and Invites MC to the 1st Night of many more to come with rising fun each time. This story/game has pretty much just about all of what makes a good game playthrough that is far above most others but the actual lacking of any form of fucking or any fun is strange esp after he fucks Carmen and Calisto and for sure a thirsty Astrid and super horny Laurie would also be in the fucked box as well had both been given a chance to do so their way of it.... Its for sure a let down cause clearly it's a real connection they have and it's certainly baffling they haven't done anything serious yet and it is TIME TO SEE MC HOOK UP W SHARON!
View attachment 1714561 View attachment 1714562 View attachment 1714570
I think this is the big issue why so many players seem ready to fuck over Sharon, a shocking amount, if you read this thread. Whatever chemistry or sexual tension the MC and Sharon had (which IMO was tooooop fucking tier) was ramping up perfectly and methodically and then absolutely hit a plateau when Astrid came back, and both characters agree "yeah if your dick worked we would definitely have sex, but since your dick works now... uh... i dont love you yet?" and we've just been sitting in that awkward area for what feels like years while Astrid continuously attempts to NTR-jealousy bait us.

It is way, way past time for the two to start having some kind of sexual activity or other significant jump in the romantic/sexual side of the relationship. There's slow burn, and then there's letting the flame go out entirely. At this point it almost feels like the devs are just afraid of the inevitable anticlimax (no pun intended) of the scene finally happening after all this time.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It is way, way past time for the two to start having some kind of sexual activity or other significant jump in the romantic/sexual side of the relationship. There's slow burn, and then there's letting the flame go out entirely. At this point it almost feels like the devs are just afraid of the inevitable anticlimax (no pun intended) of the scene finally happening after all this time.
It would be nice to see it happen, but sadly I doubt it's gonna happen anytime soon especially the sexual activity.
At least not until MC learns how to do that dick magic trick from Callisto (which he only just found out when he had sex with her back at Episode 3).

And significant jump in romantic relationship (which isn't sexual)?
Unless player has MC break Sharon's trust (by giving away Astrid to Callisto), MC remains Sharon's biggest confidante outside Andrew (though in comparison to Andrew who is her thrall, MC in the episodes till now hasn't been shy in trying to be naughty with Sharon).
Not sure how much more jump in their romance one can expect (especially given Sharon seems to be aware of MC's intentions regarding her) at this point which doesn't include sex.

I don't really think it's because the devs are afraid, but in a way it does feel like they put themselves in a bit of a corner by giving MC a limp dick that can be only solved by learning an ability something from his sire (who doesn't appear anywhere near as much as other LIs) or drinking much blood from others humans.

My guess (although it could be wrong lol): MC won't have any sexual scenes with Sharon at least until he takes down the sleeping elder in the cave and reports back to Callisto again.
Callisto teaches MC the dick magic trick as part of her reward to him and then he's free from the whole limp dick restriction.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I think this is the big issue why so many players seem ready to fuck over Sharon, a shocking amount, if you read this thread. Whatever chemistry or sexual tension the MC and Sharon had (which IMO was tooooop fucking tier) was ramping up perfectly and methodically and then absolutely hit a plateau when Astrid came back, and both characters agree "yeah if your dick worked we would definitely have sex, but since your dick works now... uh... i dont love you yet?" and we've just been sitting in that awkward area for what feels like years while Astrid continuously attempts to NTR-jealousy bait us.

I don't think most players want to fuck Sharon over per se, I like Sharon a lot myself the problem being that at this point in the story Sharon needs to realize that MC is the true power in scottstown and not her. He's at that point where he no longer needs to obey Sharon with regards to big decisions.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes