4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
any1 know way to clone person? 1 would stay home and play games updates and other would goto work.

Reactions: Nulldev

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I tried a save where the MC gives Astrid to Calisto but honestly after playing it didn't seem like a smart option, Sharon is not happy at all with that and she said she won't forget it, so maybe when things get ugly in the cave and maybe Laurie's life is in danger, she won't help her just to hurt the MC? I remember that there's a variable in the game that suggests that something like that could happen.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ivy's sacrifice was needed cause the harem lacked a redhead.
How can u forget the best girl in the game, mommy Calisto :eek:
And while i'm a fan of redheads, i really don't like Ivy with her Immy...seriously, get the poor girl some help and repair the damage Sharon caused...and we get soulstrain for making a suggestion to that cop...

I tried a save where the MC gives Astrid to Calisto but honestly after playing it didn't seem like a smart option, Sharon is not happy at all with that and she said she won't forget it
And that is surprising to u :ROFLMAO:
Sorry, but it was absolutly clear that she won't be happy about it, but Sharon is just not able to deal with Astrid in a appropriate manner...

Reactions: Nulldev

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] Rebirth [Episode 3, v2 (Update 11)] [LikesBlondes] [OS@3.45GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.45GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 194MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload

If you want my repacks for previous episodes, you can get them here.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:
Is there a way to upload the file to mega?

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Was that like 15 mins content here, I think I've pooped longer then that, lol. I guess I'll wait for a year, before I check back again.
(I also read quick)
Read slower, savor the story, and why wait 1 year when it come's out monthly.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I tried a save where the MC gives Astrid to Calisto but honestly after playing it didn't seem like a smart option, Sharon is not happy at all with that and she said she won't forget it
And that is so suprising? You've gone behind her back, so her response is in accordance to that
so maybe when things get ugly in the cave and maybe Laurie's life is in danger, she won't help her just to hurt the MC?
I see that as given. Something bad is in the cave, altough I think it is neither Inanna nor Ereshkigal, but perhaps one of Ereshkigal servant or head priestess. Regardless some bad things will happen and I'm sure some clusterfuck will await us. Yet, if that thing would be Ereshkigal, we would be fucked and more than death after we go there - my opinion.
I remember that there's a variable in the game that suggests that something like that could happen.
And if we gave her to Calisto, we got Sting a nice dagger form here. Don't know what is worth, but I think it have some value, perhaps even enough to save Laurie without Sharons help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aelgwenn and Meushi
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes