4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
before or after she bites mc's head off?
Dunno about that.... seems she mindcontrols the nos, if she really is the same as the girl in your visions it's likely she doesn't have the power to control you.... the danger you feel and see in the cave is mostly for Sharon and Laurie... And why are they in that cave to begin with? Where are you if that vision is one of the future? Only thing i can think off is they are hiding from something else like Virgil's group or others.... Must be involuntary, they know there's something dangerous in that cave....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I personally want the MC to turn into a day walking vampire lord and go on a tropical beach vacation with Carmen, Laurie, Spelunker, Mom, Landlady :WeSmart::BootyTime:someday.
you aren't collecting small harem.

Preferably we can convince her not to bite the mc. But if she gets too antsy, throw Callisto's handmaid at her.
wouldn't that be too cruel for her?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
you aren't collecting small harem.

wouldn't that be too cruel for her?
hmmmmmmmmm
we MIGHT be collecting a harem......just saying........................................................................................................

Reactions: D Dog

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hmmmmmmmmm
we MIGHT be collecting a harem......just saying........................................................................................................
didn't say that, just said that your plan for harem isn't small.

Reactions: Arigon

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017

I didn't know vampires have infiltrated United Nations. And this vampire push looks like an awesome new power for our MC.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
What changed between Ep.3 v1 and Ep.3 v2?
I tried loading saves from v1 and it gave me the "save here, what saves do you want...." screen.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

I didn't know vampires have infiltrated United Nations. And this vampire push looks like an awesome new power for our MC.
Video is blocked in the US, I guess...."copyright grounds."
And I really wanted to see a real life vampire. lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Fixed typo's mostly. ;) And that's logical, we ended at the save for Ep 4....
If the changelog were updated, I would have known to not worry about downloading it. lol
But, then I could have just remembered the last update was the end of Ep.3 and I would have been able to guess. haha
My memory is for shit, these days. Fuck 40. 0_O

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Dunno about that.... seems she mindcontrols the nos, if she really is the same as the girl in your visions it's likely she doesn't have the power to control you.... the danger you feel and see in the cave is mostly for Sharon and Laurie... And why are they in that cave to begin with? Where are you if that vision is one of the future? Only thing i can think off is they are hiding from something else like Virgil's group or others.... Must be involuntary, they know there's something dangerous in that cave....
Very important note.
The thing in the cave is NOT Inanna aka our vision girl. She is Ereshkigal the sister of Inanna (or something very close to that)
Sharon and Laurie are going into the cave with you. You are commanded to go there by Calisto....

Anyhow my part of Chapter 4 first "update" is completed. I think you will love it. I know I do. I do love that theory crafting has not been a useless enterprise on my part.

More theories are coming.

This seemed to me to be longish.... not hugely so.... but a good dose.

Peace

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes