4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android ports of:

Rebirth EP4 update 1 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

To move from Ep3 to Ep4, I will move the files for you.
Updated my Android port to Ep4 update 1

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
In your latest walkthrough update that one choice we have in episode 4 there is variable [SoulStainMiri] for "Yes", but the talk is about Ivy. Miri is that cop girl if I'm not mistaken. Can you please check this. Thanks
IMHO it's not error. This is a chance to "redeem" yourself, if you had fun with Miri, that show some lack of empathy, but now you know better, this is why the reluctance to thrall Ivy.
Not clear from the WT, but you can clear the stain from yourself, if you have doubts.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I tried a save where the MC gives Astrid to Calisto but honestly after playing it didn't seem like a smart option, Sharon is not happy at all with that and she said she won't forget it, so maybe when things get ugly in the cave and maybe Laurie's life is in danger, she won't help her just to hurt the MC? I remember that there's a variable in the game that suggests that something like that could happen.
While everyone of you are blinded by the choice made in last episode I'm more worried with the fact with what may happen this Episode.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi all,
First, I think I reported all the render errors this morning. That is not my department pre release but I spoke with LB this morning on them. They will be corrected and either released before the $5.00 tier release next Sunday or by
next Sunday.

Speaking sprites have also been reported.

Logical error was noted as well, as in my canon playthrough I kept the secret and thus Markus is supposed to share more info.

A couple of unmentioned errors were noted as well.

semi ranty post follows, not because of D3xzalias post, but some other's posts.

Peace gang!

From left nut to both nuts and a bit of the tip to all of it, anus, sex change and breast XD

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi all,
First, I think I reported all the render errors this morning. That is not my department pre release but I spoke with LB this morning on them. They will be corrected and either released before the $5.00 tier release next Sunday or by
next Sunday.

Logical error was noted as well, as in my canon playthrough I kept the secret and thus Markus is supposed to share more info.

Peace gang!
Yeah it will be interesting to see all those choices, especially with Astrid and Sharon start to play out and amount of options left in how story could develop may well be diminished by a lot after that. :p I just hope that if make the right choices for Sharon they will start to pay off romantically/sexually with her, it makes sense they could not really do that before if they wanted to go two ways after this where she may well end up as an enemy.

If she does end up death whatever you chose, but impacting the survival of others, then it is a pity there will never be a climax to their relationship though for those that pursued that. :p

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
IMHO it's not error. This is a chance to "redeem" yourself, if you had fun with Miri, that show some lack of empathy, but now you know better, this is why the reluctance to thrall Ivy.
Not clear from the WT, but you can clear the stain from yourself, if you have doubts.
That may be so. I've looked at the script and there are two lines mentioning "soulstainmiri". Although I'm not sure what it actually does.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
That may be so. I've looked at the script and there are two lines mentioning "soulstainmiri". Although I'm not sure what it actually does.

That's exactly that. :) If your answer is "Yes" for the question and you have the soulstainmiri as True, then set it to False.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Markus: "I don't want to go unprepared. I need to talk to the girl!"
PC: "This is difficult for me, but I absolutely have to thrall her, because ... Markus says so(?)
Markus: "Tell me about the cave, girl!"
PC: "Oh, forgot to mention that we altered her mind."
Markus: "Damn it! This is useless, then."

Well ... alright I guess. :HideThePain:
Atleast we got a +1 to the harem.
So basically Ivy got thralled for no reason at all?
Yep, the explanation will be nice, ''Hey, there was a small mistake, sorry for ruining ur life and welcome to eternal servitude and addiction. On the plus side, if u don't get killed u will stay young forever and u can serve as a my concubine.''
yeah what'll happen now with Carmen?
How can u forget the best girl in the game, mommy Calisto :eek:
And while i'm a fan of redheads, i really don't like Ivy with her Immy...seriously, get the poor girl some help and repair the damage Sharon caused...and we get soulstrain for making a suggestion to that cop...
keep in mind Sharon likes to sleep till late, her morality is so low that she's cool with scrambling a brain or two.

I found it weird that there seemed like the "Ivy Changing" part should have had a version where she was fine with it depending on how hypnotized she was. But upon checking the renders in the folder, it always plays out that way where she pushes you out of the room.

Thralling her seems weird to me anyway, since Carmen would have been my bet to be first, not to mention that the MC knew that Ivy wouldn't remember anything so why not just tell that to Markus in the first place?

What's also weird is where the update ends. Because LikesBlondes had actually created renders of the group down in the cave already, they're in the folder.
Hi all,
next Sunday.

Peace gang!
I think Ivy had to be thralled because Laurie and Carmen might be embraced, for Carmen it would be worldshattering to become the very thing she despiced and as of Laurie, it would free her from her bond and people would stop with the bullcrap that her feelings for MC are just due to the blood

Reactions: D3xzalias

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Anyone else instantly have a negative opinion of a game just because it has split episode downloads? It means choices from one episode don't carry over into the next...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Anyone else instantly have a negative opinion of a game just because it has split episode downloads? It means choices from one episode don't carry over into the next...
Not with a competent dev it doesn't. Saves from end of episodes should be imported to the next without issue.

The split episodes helps keep the file size manageable.

Reactions: VVAR666 and sava75

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
The transformation tag is so misleading,good thing I checked the comments before downloading, but seriously add a freaking Gender Change tag, transformation is too broad

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: hawk784563

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I think for me, I always liked and still like Sharon, and while I like Calisto as a character I do like Sharon to more degree.
Despite that, I just think it was a very poor decision from Sharon in regarding how she reacted to Calisto (whether giving her respect as an Elder, or sucking up, whichever term is appropriate lol).
And I remember at least couple of instances before Calisto's arrival where my MC asked Sharon to behave herself and don't let her ego get in the way (not sure if it were those exact words, but something similar).

But when Calisto arrived, Sharon literally threw MC's advice all out of the window and actively behaved in a way which challenged Calisto (and Andrew was no better, he was basically fueling her ego from the side).
So when Calisto used her mojo on Sharon, I wasn't really surprised. She basically played with fire and got burned.

So I don't think blaming Sharon was my exact reaction when that all happened (since my MC kissed Calisto's hand and got off unscathed, knowing she's much more powerful than MC). More along the lines of "Oh well Sharon, it's a tough pill to swallow but I hope that's lesson learned for you, to not mess around with beings more powerful than you." with a shrug.

Too bad Andrew was still acting like an idiot even after that whole endeavor with the blowtorch gun (or whatever that is called) lol.
But you only feel like blaming Sharon for how she acts because of out of game knowledge. Power hierarchies haven't been established in the story so far. Every time the PC's origin and his visions came up the answer was: "We don't know and it's just fairytales anyway." Calisto isn't an established character, which is why it's so weird to me how many people are rooting for her over Sharon, considering more than half of the story so far has been a Sharon romance. That's what I meant, when I said that I feel like a lot of the story progression seems to have happened through fan speculation outside of the game.
In the story so far Calisto was a nameless secret lady, who broke the vamp rules by turning a random DJ and leaving him for dead. She's responsible for all the bad things happening to the PC and Laurie, with Sharon being the only saving grace. Telling Sharon that you'd want to kill Calisto, if she ever showed up just made sense and it's pretty lame that this choice didn't have any effect on the story. When she finally shows up she's depicted as lazy and cruel, but it's like we're suddenly supposed to root for the bully, because the PC did a 180 on his feelings for her.
And there it is again: We, as in the players, know that we actually are supposed to root for the bully, because this isn't our first vampire story of this style. But the PC doesn't know this, because everything he knows he knows from his mentor Sharon, who always was the anti-bully. How powerful could this unknown lady even be? Who's to say she doesn't catch fire just as quickly as the feral nos? Who'd even notice she's gone, when nobody seems to have cared about her existence so far? I mean, we the players know, because we speculated enough about it and we know the source material. But how is the PC supposed to know that the stove will burn him, if he's never touched it before? How's he going to cuddle up to Sharon in the morning with a clear conscience, after he just stood there and watched her get bullied by the same lady that fucked up his and Laurie's lives?

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I loaded my save, got a error and now my MC has no name and Stealth 1, Charisma 1 and Prowess 1. Anyone got same issue?

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
What a bad update. I don't know what's worst, the reasons for the girls thralling or the awful writing of it. It all feels like it's all a big filler. The girls emotions, or lack of thereof, are so poor... there's nothing there. The nos talks, are those supposed to be funny? The only emotion this got from me what pity of how good this game used to be. Seriously, what's with Sharon facial expressions, is she a Vampire of some retarded teen? Uff... I'm stopping here.

Thank you and the best of luck.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
But you only feel like blaming Sharon for how she acts because of out of game knowledge. Power hierarchies haven't been established in the story so far. Every time the PC's origin and his visions came up the answer was: "We don't know and it's just fairytales anyway." Calisto isn't an established character, which is why it's so weird to me how many people are rooting for her over Sharon, considering more than half of the story so far has been a Sharon romance. That's what I meant, when I said that I feel like a lot of the story progression seems to have happened through fan speculation outside of the game.
In the story so far Calisto was a nameless secret lady, who broke the vamp rules by turning a random DJ and leaving him for dead. She's responsible for all the bad things happening to the PC and Laurie, with Sharon being the only saving grace. Telling Sharon that you'd want to kill Calisto, if she ever showed up just made sense and it's pretty lame that this choice didn't have any effect on the story. When she finally shows up she's depicted as lazy and cruel, but it's like we're suddenly supposed to root for the bully, because the PC did a 180 on his feelings for her.
And there it is again: We, as in the players, know that we actually are supposed to root for the bully, because this isn't our first vampire story of this style. But the PC doesn't know this, because everything he knows he knows from his mentor Sharon, who always was the anti-bully. How powerful could this unknown lady even be? Who's to say she doesn't catch fire just as quickly as the feral nos? Who'd even notice she's gone, when nobody seems to have cared about her existence so far? I mean, we the players know, because we speculated enough about it and we know the source material. But how is the PC supposed to know that the stove will burn him, if he's never touched it before? How's he going to cuddle up to Sharon in the morning with a clear conscience, after he just stood there and watched her get bullied by the same lady that fucked up his and Laurie's lives?
I don't understand why you keep on insisting that I'm "blaming" Sharon, when I clearly said before that I'm not.
I can only blame Sharon if as result of her actions my MC somehow suffered physically or mentally, and that's not what happened in Calisto's visit case.
And no, while I like Calisto as a character, no way do I like her more than Sharon or Carmen (so I don't know about other folks, but "rooting" for Calisto certainly doesn't apply to me).
Basically, Sharon just played with fire which she shouldn't have and got burned. Nothing more, nothing less.
MC (I had my MC kiss Calisto's hand) wasn't affected by Sharon's actions so no blame involved to Sharon and definitely no rooting for Calisto involved.

But just because I don't blame Sharon (due to MC being unaffected), that doesn't mean I'm gonna ignore her bad decision to actively challenge Calisto and not call her out on it (and Andrew was just the same as Sharon, since he was basically fueling her fire from the side :FacePalm: ) with her actions of acting like an idiot.

How were they (MC and Sharon) to know that Calisto is someone very powerful? Well, it's not like I remember the previous episodes scene by scene but the signs were definitely here and there iirc:

- With MC's growing number of abilities Sharon is constantly surprised with MC considering with general vamps they wouldn't have anywhere near as many abilities as MC has
- When being present with Markus and Sharon (during their meet with Marcius), Markus gets curious as to who MC's sire must be when he unleashes his claws.
- MC meets Calisto for second time (i.e. first time after she turns him) and notices her to be a powerful presence. Not only that, couple of explanation is given to the MC, with the whole "Priestess" and "Temple" etc which if I'm remembering correctly he even tells Sharon.

Not only that, time and time before Calisto even arrives MC tells Sharon "Please behave if she gets here" but every time she just shrugs it off ignoring his advice. Even just before Calisto arrives he once again tells her to be civil, but as you can see that didn't happen. She puffed her chest out, and actively challenged Calisto and suffered the consequences.
And no, I don't blame Sharon for not listening to my MC's advice (which he gave time and time again). I don't expect the LIs to be always yes-girls, and don't expect my MC to be always yes-man either.

But this scene clearly showed that Sharon had an issue with her pride/ego (yes Calisto provoked Sharon, but if Sharon had no issue with her pride and ego, she would have brushed it off, and not let it get her riled up), and there is even a scene of MC trying to tell Sharon that (after she suffered from Calisto's mojo).

Regarding Calisto, yes she is a bully. She turned MC into a vamp on a whim, and by indirect result messed up Laurie's life as well.
But that doesn't mean I think it's sensible for MC to be gung-ho against Calisto when he's clearly nowhere near ready for her.

My conscience? It is very clear (with what happened with Sharon getting a dose of Calisto's mojo infliction).
As I said previously, there were multiple scenes where MC told Sharon to behave and be civil towards Calisto as well as there being obvious signs here and there that whoever sired MC is a vamp that is powerful (despite not being widely known in the vamp society).
Not MC's fault if Sharon didn't listen to his advice and suffered due to it (just because she couldn't control her pride and ego) and MC shouldn't feel guilty about it either (why should he? He only tried to convince her multiple times, yet they all fell on deaf ears and Sharon learned the lesson the hard way).

And this is despite me preferring Sharon over Calisto.
Even if I like a LI, when she makes bad decision or poor choice, I will point it out and call out their mistakes.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes