4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Fuck me! Several posts here have 100× the words in all 3 chapters of the vn :ROFLMAO:

Pretty cool actually
I tend to annoy me (somehow). It is one thread I like to keep myself up to date. And it is difficulty if some of the users here looking at Arigon tend to write more in a post than the game have in an update. Even more when it is often repeats of what was written before.;)

But then again, I wouldn't want it any different.

Regarding to the tinfoil hat partition of the thread:
Vision girl, aka red dreaming beauty. One main theory is that she is Inanna, but do we know that from ingame knowledge?
Could she be the sire of both Inanna and Ereshkigal?
I very much like to give Arigon some input, so he can "annoy" me with pages of post.:LOL:

PS: The last big post was over six site long Arigon at least on a mobil phone.;)

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yeah it may be a weak link or it might be explained soonish, devs have held a lot close to their chest and Arigon has only been able to decipher some since he and others recognized some of the myths and played with those to see what devs might have been doing and then got some interesting tidbits from the devs.

I have myself put forward some outlandish theories or ways dev may go, especially since they do not feel fully bound to those myths from my perspective. One of the more interesting things will be indeed the relation between I and E, fight to the death or love to hate each other and whether there is another very old one playing a game from the background for his/her purposes with the two sisters?

This might also have quite a big impact on their bloodlines as mutually supportive or mortal enemies, which could have a big impact on whom they have left at this time. Have Hera and other descendants of I successfully culled E's lines of especially stronger childer and is that is why E is left almost alone, besides her bad habit of feeding on her guardians, but also I seems to have just C possibly? It could be even more interesting if those bloodlines are mixed (I once did have an outlandish theory on that :p) where C is on I's side and Arcas is on that of E. One reason he has hunted her in past and still does, that could feed into Arigons ideas as well and if true could make some loyalties very fluid in rest of game with both sisters getting closer to rising and increasing their pull.

Also what is the true nature and goal of Temple, to watch and help I raise as non impactful as possible or to keep both asleep or does it serve I, both sisters or even Tiamat if last is part of the game? To be honest though both sisters have likely incredible pull and influence on other vamps, well not many of the elder ones that have lived under them might want to see them back and rising with all that would entail except for their childer and possibly even those might have decided to work together to let sleeping dogs lie. Also leading to VG (or eve both sisters) needing a new unware tool to help her/them rise. Last if they either do work together or have some pact between them where they want to duke it out together again and both work to that goal.

Interest of I in MC can also go a few ways. VG is also called the mother if remember right in some code (actually that would be also Tiamat's role in myth :p), so there might be something there. It can have to do with MC's role that either will decide who wins based on what side he takes cause of whom he brings along (C most likely and force of temple) or he will be a bridge between parties somehow. Possibly though, like I said before if we are not somewhere after the end of the I myths but somewhere in the middle, it will be MC's role to descend into the Underworld and free someone. Now if last is true it will be interesting how devs see that, since until now no portals to other dimensions where those old vampires have own realms have been mentioned. This fight they are going to has a great option to setup such a need for MC, just it might not be physical but mental especially since Arigon based upon his spoiler might be right (grats on that one) we will see SharonsavesLaurie play out finally.

We are getting in an interesting phase of the game, where some of those questions where the game will go, whom is who and what is what and how close they have stayed to the myths and what version they used will be answered and options of where devs can take it will be cut down based upon what will happen. Though devs can always throw us a plot twist like Trading Places at the end instead of the Big Battle. :p

Arigon, I heard a rumor that one reason Mc will not go Bearish is due to not finding good renders of bears. If that is true they might want to take a look at Light of my Life. It has some pretty good bear renders and pretty sure that dev would not mind sharing where he got them. :p
Thanks for the heads up. I am updating Light of my Life... truthfully, while I have played quite a few incest harem games, Light of my Life is one of my favorites because of the renders of the characters. So unique and not Daz clones!!! I will check for some bears, cause if I find 'em looking acceptable, Ptolemy and I are gonna Talk!!!! LOL
Thanks man.

Reactions: sava75

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I tend to annoy me (somehow). It is one thread I like to keep myself up to date. And it is difficulty if some of the users here looking at Arigon tend to write more in a post than the game have in an update. Even more when it is often repeats of what was written before.;)

But then again, I wouldn't want it any different.

Regarding to the tinfoil hat partition of the thread:
Vision girl, aka red dreaming beauty. One main theory is that she is Inanna, but do we know that from ingame knowledge?
Could she be the sire of both Inanna and Ereshkigal?
I very much like to give Arigon some input, so he can "annoy" me with pages of post.:LOL:

PS: The last big post was over six site long Arigon at least on a mobil phone.;)
Damnit c3p0 I tried so hard to keep it under the limit!!!!! Spfjolietjake I have no doubt I am going to exceed the word count in the entire novel at some point. I think DA22 Warscared Meushi D3xzalias and others will as well!!!! I will time mine carefully....... probably when c3p0 is on vacation and I don't have to worry about going beyond 6 pages lol
:D
Peace

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I could be reading things wrong atm; like many I thought that Calisto is the MC's sire. However, I have a small nagging doubt that Inanna may have had a direct in the process, as in Ch 3 the MC remember that after being drained by Calisto in the pool VG has contact with him. The rational being that Inanna wants the strongest champion that she can muster to face her sister Ereshkigal, because anything less will be toast.
Edit: in addition, if Calisto is already powerful enough to face Ereshkigal, then why bother with turning the MC?

View attachment 1760317

View attachment 1760318

View attachment 1760319
I had to think about this from outside my entire paradigm for this book.

Calisto is definitely mega powerful, but definitely not on par with Inanna and Ereshkigal. I know this to be factual.
It is like most of the modern vampires are hand grenade power.. the pseudo elders that run the city are like 500lb bombs.
The MC is like a Daisy Cutter/Fuel Air Explosive
Calisto and probably Virgil are Hiroshima level nuke. *note that fuel air explosives approach this level of nuclear weapon power.
Inanna and Ereshkigal are modern day fuck the world nukes.

But what bothers me about your post is I am really conflicted about what you point out. You raise a valid point. At least for discussion purposes.

IF Inanna took a direct hand in siring the MC, it was to Dominate Calisto into doing the deed. I am convinced that she did not directly sire the MC. Totally 100% verified, the MC is not as powerful as Calisto, and will not become the most powerful vampire in the novel by the end. He will be in the top 4, not necessarily in 4th place. This assumes no new player enters the game, of the Elder variety.

But...
What could Inanna do.....? What if some of her blood was comingled with Calisto's???? In VtM the Sabbat could comingle blood for the Vaulderie and the Tremere took the blood of Tzimisce and Gangrel to experiment on and comingle for their Gargoyles.... and mingled more than one Methuselah of the Tzimisce to make their blood ceremony to transform to vampires....

But this is not VtM.... still.... if our devs are super sneaky.... then something could be looked at here....

I am placing this in the far far out of theories, but very intriguing.
I shall think some more....
Thanks for this!
Peace

Reactions: imzahai and D Dog

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I had to think about this from outside my entire paradigm for this book.

Calisto is definitely mega powerful, but definitely not on par with Inanna and Ereshkigal. I know this to be factual.
It is like most of the modern vampires are hand grenade power.. the pseudo elders that run the city are like 500lb bombs.
The MC is like a Daisy Cutter/Fuel Air Explosive
Calisto and probably Virgil are Hiroshima level nuke. *note that fuel air explosives approach this level of nuclear weapon power.
Inanna and Ereshkigal are modern day fuck the world nukes.

But what bothers me about your post is I am really conflicted about what you point out. You raise a valid point. At least for discussion purposes.

IF Inanna took a direct hand in siring the MC, it was to Dominate Calisto into doing the deed. I am convinced that she did not directly sire the MC. Totally 100% verified, the MC is not as powerful as Calisto, and will not become the most powerful vampire in the novel by the end. He will be in the top 4, not necessarily in 4th place. This assumes no new player enters the game, of the Elder variety.

But...
What could Inanna do.....? What if some of her blood was comingled with Calisto's???? In VtM the Sabbat could comingle blood for the Vaulderie and the Tremere took the blood of Tzimisce and Gangrel to experiment on and comingle for their Gargoyles.... and mingled more than one Methuselah of the Tzimisce to make their blood ceremony to transform to vampires....

But this is not VtM.... still.... if our devs are super sneaky.... then something could be looked at here....

I am placing this in the far far out of theories, but very intriguing.
I shall think some more....
Thanks for this!
Peace
may i remind you that i have over 8-9 months ago spoken that Callisto might have used a vial of Innana´s blood when creating the MC? i am sure a temple dedicated to Innana must have had some reliquary with a vial of her dried up blood for worship!

my theory that the MC is a glass cannon kind of weapon still persists!
Truth.
I still do not believe it as I stated above it is way way out.... it would also contradict a direct quote from both Devs to me in conversation. But, stranger things have happened, and they like to be twisted sometimes!
Peace
i wonder if you could mix an elders blood with your own blood when feeding a thrall to make him stronger?

could Sharon give Andrew some of your own blood to make him tougher stronger and faster?

considering the decades of thralling Andrew has ....

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
may i remind you that i have over 8-9 months ago spoken that Callisto might have used a vial of Innana´s blood when creating the MC? i am sure a temple dedicated to Innana must have had some reliquary with a vial of her dried up blood for worship!

Truth.
I still do not believe it as I stated above it is way way out.... it would also contradict a direct quote from both Devs to me in conversation. But, stranger things have happened, and they like to be twisted sometimes!
Warscared I think it was the lovely pictures that took me by surprise....... and made me briefly consider. :D
Peace

Last edited:
Reactions: Warscared

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

i wonder if you could mix an elders blood with your own blood when feeding a thrall to make him stronger?

could Sharon give Andrew some of your own blood to make him tougher stronger and faster?

considering the decades of thralling Andrew has ....
The mixing of blood will defeat the purpose of thralling.
In VtM, where you made thralls but were called ghouls or blood bound vampires or whomever you thralled, you gave them your blood. The Sabbat found a way to be immune to being blood bound, and bound themselves to their coterie or gang or collection of like minded maniacs. They mixed all of their blood in a bowl, said some mumbo jumbo, and drank that. It kept them loyal to the coterie and immune to being bound.

Thus mixing blood wouldn't enhance the bond. However, it might make the thrall much tougher for a time.

Reactions: Warscared

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Thus mixing blood wouldn't enhance the bond. However, it might make the thrall much tougher for a time.
Imo i don't think it's gonna work like that.
The more older the blood the more dominant the blood would be.
And i believe the more dominant blood would just take over and for example Andrew would be in the end just your thrall
While the game follows the rule of being fed blood 3 times before you become a thrall.
Since MC is let's say a pure bred compared to Sharon or Astrid. His blood is definitely more powerfull compared to Sharon

Look at Ivy and how "strong" MC is now. She got fed 1 time and basically begged him for more blood

My 2 cents on that

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Arigon, just telling it as I see it, and to me there remains a question regarding the involvement of Innana in the creating of the MC as the champion that is to be tasked with confronting her sister. If I am wrong I don't mind at all, the story is good anyway. The devs ... meh they can say anything they like - they HAVE to hide things until they are ready to reveal with no leakage ... could be true and meaningful or merely deception to preserve their storyline idk. The only things that are 'real' are the games content, which we can all view and discuss, and potential background source material which we may argue is relevant or not. What is in the devs head we will only truly know once the game has been completed and we 'pick over the bones'. FYI: the rubbish on the other thread, just ignore it as I responded - perhaps - too quickly to someone being rude to lots of people. I am sure that I will be ignoring it from now.

Reactions: DA22 and Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hi Arigon, just telling it as I see it, and to me there remains a question regarding the involvement of Innana in the creating of the MC as the champion that is to be tasked with confronting her sister. If I am wrong I don't mind at all, the story is good anyway. The devs ... meh they can say anything they like - they HAVE to hide things until they are ready to reveal with no leakage ... could be true and meaningful or merely deception to preserve their storyline idk. The only things that are 'real' are the games content, which we can all view and discuss, and potential background source material which we may argue is relevant or not. What is in the devs head we will only truly know once the game has been completed and we 'pick over the bones'. FYI: the rubbish on the other thread, just ignore it as I responded - perhaps - too quickly to someone being rude to lots of people. I am sure that I will be ignoring it from now.
Other thread stuff ignored man, I know the other party and she is a force of nature.... just saying.

A tidbit about Inanna myth is that Enki sends 2 Galla to rescue her from Ereshkigal.
The Galla are sexless beings, sort of like angels who serve the gods.
Perhaps Calisto and the MC will serve in the role of these Galla for Inanna's rescue.......????
There is a lot of conflicting information as to why the sisters have been at odds, but the most reliable sources definitely allude to a feud perhaps fueled by jealousy, or the fact that Inanna is credited as a god killer.... and that is why the 7 judges of the underworld found her guilty and allowed Ereshkigal to deny her resurrection..... She was resurrected anyway, by her two saviors....
Could be....
Just a theory of course
Peace

Mar 28, 2018
Hi Arigon. In my limited understanding of things, I understand that Inanna - the queen of heaven - went to the underworld to try and gain additional powers as boons from the gods down there, not just her sister Ereshkigal - the queen of the underworld, but was struck dead by the seven judges of the underworld - who consider her to be a threat to the underworld - after removing her protections. Back home Inanna's aide, Ninshubur, pleads with the gods to save her, and Enki sends a rescue team of just two as you say. These two are to revive Inanna with the food and water of life - food of life could be blood of course. In the event Inanna is successfully brought back to life and flees the underworld, followed by a mass of demons who demand a replacement for her. Long story short ... Inanna initially refuses to send any loyal servant in her place until she finds that her husband did not miss her when she was dead, so she gives him over as her replacement... Want to take a guess as to who VG will send back as a replacement? Lol. You could be right in that in the end just Calisto and MC together with similar powers have to go to the cave and rescue her - but my guess is that will be CH 5 and not CH 4... Other thread nonsense - just cut of on my side, so it is ignored now.

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hi Arigon. In my limited understanding of things, I understand that Inanna - the queen of heaven - went to the underworld to try and gain additional powers as boons from the gods down there, not just her sister Ereshkigal - the queen of the underworld, but was struck dead by the seven judges of the underworld - who consider her to be a threat to the underworld - after removing her protections. Back home Inanna's aide, Ninshubur, pleads with the gods to save her, and Enki sends a rescue team of just two as you say. These two are to revive Inanna with the food and water of life - food of life could be blood of course. In the event Inanna is successfully brought back to life and flees the underworld, followed by a mass of demons who demand a replacement for her. Long story short ... Inanna initially refuses to send any loyal servant in her place until she finds that her husband did not miss her when she was dead, so she gives him over as her replacement... Want to take a guess as to who VG will send back as a replacement? Lol. You could be right in that in the end just Calisto and MC together with similar powers have to go to the cave and rescue her - but my guess is that will be CH 5 and not CH 4... Other thread nonsense - just cut of on my side, so it is ignored now.

So based on what has been literally dug up in recent (relatively) years has given several accounts of the story.

Inanna in some stories is a love/fertility/sky goddess synonymous with Isis, Aphrodite, and many many others.
In other stories she is depicted as a god slayer and power stealer. She is one of the cases where the child was mightier than the parent, at least in Sumerian Myths of this type. She went to the Underworld using the pretext of the death of Ereshkigals husband, but was seeking to steal yet another realm of power. Ereshkigal in this tale, had her servant * possibly someone along the lines of another god, who was the gate keeper, instruct Inanna that if she wished to enter, she must give up one item of clothing/jewelry per gate. There were 7 gates.
Most of the stories have Ereshkigal actually killing Inanna, but the 7 judges were invoked as to whether she could depart the realm and be reborn. She was denied this, and placed on a hook on an ancient wall. She bled out, and was denied respite from this until Enki dispatched 2 Galla to rescue her. Now there are also tales which speak of a single godling retrieving her, but most of the really reputable scholars go with the Galla story. She had to send someone back, and it was her husband, and his sister, who split the time evenly, each spending half a year at a time so that Inanna could do things like destroying massive mountain gods and other conquests.

The Ereshkigal/Inanna myth is the most pivotal of all the myths surrounding both goddesses.

I think that the wiki does a fairly ok job on describing some of this, but leaves a lot to be desired. I will try and find my post I made a while back which I referenced actual scholars who did translations of the glyphs and later writings on this.

For what it is worth, she is even mentioned in Semitic faiths. Much of what was later introduced into Judaism and later Christianity has it's source in Babylon/Sumer/Mesopotamian/Zoroastrian myths.

I am very excited to see what is coming, but yes, we won't see the biggest battles until next year. We should see some massive build ups though. The MC must grow stronger if he is to be of use in this battle, and I am really sold on the Calisto Virgil/Arcas story.

We shall see my friend.
Peace

Mar 28, 2018
Hi Arigon, yep I agree that wiki generally does a good well educated soup-bowl take on most topics, but the 6000 year old stories have been revised, rewritten and assimilated several times over to produce a large number of variants, for the Sumerians she was the goddess of war and sex, as well as the source of the Great Flood in Gilgamesh and later the Bible, to the Greeks she was Aphrodite whilst for the Romans she was associated with Venus etc, ... meh whatever. I also note that Inanna and Ishtar - the goddess of prostitution - were originally separate deities and got mixed. Her relationship with Dumuzi, the god of shepherds, is different depending on which myth you refer to, in one myth she allows demons to drag Dumuzi back to the underworld where Ereshkigal relents and allows him to go back to heaven for short periods providing that there is a replacement, his sister who is much loved by gods and men is the replacement and when she is in the underworld the earth has winter and when she is in heaven the earth has summer - origin of seasons as I understand it. It depends on what the devs actually chose to put into their mix, it may be from the original or just some bits that they cherry picked, irdk. The reason that I laboured the point somewhat here is ... who will get sent to the underworld as a replacement question? Who has been the least loyal to the Inanna bloodline, obviously you can pick your candidates - if indeed the problem is even broached in the story - Virgil seems a reasonable fit to me because he betrayed Inanna's original plan - assumption on my part - to send Calisto and Virgil to release her ... Andy.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I also note that Inanna and Ishtar - the goddess of prostitution - were originally separate deities and got mixed.
and we just discovered the next game for LB a corruption story involving the gods turning Aphrodite into a cum slut whorish 3 holes dick glove!

that should be one hell of a story! perhaps having Loki masking as Mars the god of war seducing Aphrodite the wife of Hephaestus in an attempt to create division in the greco roman pantheon and it ends in a battle between the Nordic pantheon and the greco roman pantheons and if you did you work properly without being caught the Nordic pantheon wins the war!

is this off topic?

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes