4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
How can I unlock the " Secret Whispers" power?
You get exactly one chance. You need to use your charisma, go to the club to feed. When you later on are given the choice to use Whispers you must take it. Otherwise it never happens again. This is back in Chapter 1.
You will get an option to Whisper Rape the police officer Mirri and pick up soul stain too.. Think of it as VD for your soul, and a mark of becoming more vampire in your outlook. Controlling people is not a nice power, but VERY useful.

May 9, 2022
I have a question: Who did the MC think he saw when he visited Callisto?

Also, since I've read this is similar to VtM, with some characters possibly linked/based on that, anyone know where I could read about VtM to get a solid background on it. Always been interesting vampire games and the like, so I'd like to know more aboue the lore. Appreciate it.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Was it just me, or did the Mc come off as a massive dick this chapter?
To be fair, he just got the shit kicked out of him by a fuck old vampire and had to go and tell his mommy of his mess up. So yeah, I'll give him a pass on being a dick at this point.

Reactions: FFTW

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
try to loa
when I try to load the save from the last update, I got an error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and if I ignore it, the game try to load the save from ep 3
try to load a save from E4 update 2 you have to play the cave fight again but that should fix that error if you still have a save from that update

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I have a question: Who did the MC think he saw when he visited Callisto?

Also, since I've read this is similar to VtM, with some characters possibly linked/based on that, anyone know where I could read about VtM to get a solid background on it. Always been interesting vampire games and the like, so I'd like to know more aboue the lore. Appreciate it.
Vampire the Masquerade is an inspiration for the work. There is absolutely Zero connection beyond some similar powers and similar type clans. No Caine, No Sect Wars, (wellllllllllllll god wars count I guess...) No shared origins.

The mythology for the vampires is through Sumerian not Judeo-Christian myth. Which actually begs the theological question, since Judeo-Christian myth borrows heavily from Sumerian mythos, however, Caine and all that are not here.

Nos are the most flagrant match with VtM which took it from elsewhere itself.
Sharon is similar to Ventrue, as is Roland and Eloise.
Malia is most likely Toreador like, as is Astrid.
Fabian is semi like Tremere, but really more like the more ancient sorcerous clans.
Calisto has sorcery, and the MC will develop it in a few decades/hundred years.

Just google and read the wiki on World of Darkness and VtM NOT VtR or the 5th edition rot. Nothing past the 20th Anniversary editions has much inspirational value to this game.

There is an example of Gangrel like, at Roland's house.
Marcius and his thugs are Brujah like.
Malkavians.... yeah inspiring too. lol.

Anyway, the MC/Calisto/Inanna are not from VtM at all. Calisto is a name used in VtM, but has no bearing here.

Peace

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
whats the end to this update because I swear its the same content as the last update
Nope-
For new folks, your play for update begins at the beginning of the episode, which is why you think you are seeing the same update. As a matter of fact, LB used a wrong file in this update and I have to make some earlier corrections. oy!
It ends with the word DAMN as a certain someone is regaining consciousness and the sun is rising.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Gotta say, relationship dynamic between MC & Carmen I kinda liked before, but I'm really digging their whole new dynamic she has with MC given Laurie is now no longer MC's thrall.
And MC's dialogue to Carmen "I trust you to look out for me while I'm asleep. Shouldn't I?" did put a bit of smile on my face.

I have to say, I'm very much rooting for Carmen to be MC's thrall (and lover). :love:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Gotta say, relationship dynamic between MC & Carmen I kinda liked before, but I'm really digging their whole new dynamic she has with MC given Laurie is now no longer MC's thrall.
And MC's dialogue to Carmen "I trust you to look out for me while I'm asleep. Shouldn't I?" did put a bit of smile on my face.

I have to say, I'm very much rooting for Carmen to be MC's thrall (and lover). :love:

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
for those with Errors relating to "disolve", you simply need to open /game/ep4part3.rpy with a text editor search for "disolve" and replace it with "dissolve"

sanegaming9

Oct 14, 2021
Nope-
For new folks, your play for update begins at the beginning of the episode, which is why you think you are seeing the same update. As a matter of fact, LB used a wrong file in this update and I have to make some earlier corrections. oy!
It ends with the word DAMN as a certain someone is regaining consciousness and the sun is rising.
It ends for me when a certain someone says well get everyone am I just stick in the older version?

Bill521

Nov 13, 2020
Same problem, when I try to load my saves from the end of Update 2 I get an error message ending "Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?"

When I load one of my earlier saves, or imports from Episode 3, I just get as far as the end of Update 2 and the episode ends.

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
Nope-
Well for me it end at the last chapter... even downloaded it again. Same outcome.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes